Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Shop Review: M1 Auto Sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 03:41 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by got556
^^^^Anyone at M1A care to address Blackheart's issue? Or was 12 minutes between his post and Richie's too short of time to give a valid response.

Honestly M1 your problem's are piling up it seems, and I honestly haven't seen you guys go out of the way much in regards to fixing these issues.

I think we all understand vendors run into issues from time to time, but all us my350'ers are seeing lately are people having problems with you guys in your lack of communication and broken deadlines when you could either just ship/get the parts done, or flat out tell the truth to the customer and say we messed up, your parts didn't come in, etc. With that said...keep bumping all your for sale threads (how many of the same kits for sale threads do you have in the exterior section now) and trying to garner in business, while not taking care of the customers who have already dropped serious coin with you guys...by all means keep doing it....
i have spent over $(xx)k at that shop and EVERYTHING was done on time and perfect. in most cases they have went beyond what i might have expected and even hoped for. i think that each person has their OWN "personal" experience but for me and the time i have spent dealing with this shop as well as the money i have spent i am a completely satisfied customer and will continue to take my business here before going anywhere else. I have dealt with a total of 4 other shops and have had let downs by each and some have even went as far as losing a deposit slip on a product that took them over a year to get in and pretend they never got the $600 deposit when the item finally landed. im confident with the people over at M1 and i know they stand by their product, and business etiquette expressed is definitely on Par. Dan can be a idiot but for the most part, as long as they are in business and continue to conduct it the way they do, im sold. No shop is perfect (obviously) but i dont see any shops try as hard as these guys do to keep us picky *** impatient consumers happy.

KimCHi Motorsports FTW
Old 05-14-2009, 04:18 PM
RRMikey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mmmmm... kimchi fried rice... FTW!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:21 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

3355 for the kimchi fried rice FTMFW!
Old 05-14-2009, 04:28 PM
RRMikey

3355? the *** is that? i was thinking of k-town or something...
Old 05-14-2009, 10:26 PM
M6SXTZ
Banned

hahahhaa r a nub to 3355?!?!?!?! omfg im gonna own ur ***... wait till i get my car back, im gonna set up a cruise to 3355
Old 05-15-2009, 01:28 AM
xpl0de

hey peter...noticed 2 air bubble pockets in the paint on the lip of the rear bumper...how do i fix this?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:41 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Originally Posted by xpl0de
hey peter...noticed 2 air bubble pockets in the paint on the lip of the rear bumper...how do i fix this?

bring it back in
Old 05-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Zenpato

Hey Peter, took the car in and since you weren't there spoke with Ray , had an interesting conversation to say the least. He said he would speak with you and get something worked out. Hope you guys get this all sorted out and we can get this fixed as soon as possible...
Old 05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

can you post pics
Old 05-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Zenpato

Busy weekend , here are some pics but really needs to be seen in person.

**Flush fitment on sides**

**Not so much flush fitment in the middle(can almost fit finger inside gap!!)**

**gap**

**over-run paint??**
Let me know when we can get this fixed as I planned to have some other things done to the car but need this fixed first.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Zenpato

Hey Peter , think this can be done with the bumper off the car ? I rather not have it in the shop for another two weeks. let me know Maggie has my contact info.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:54 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

The center gap where the hood and the center meet can be caused by the rubber weather strip under the hood. As for the paint we should be able to take care of this. I'm sure Peter will chime in soon.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:04 PM
na_350z

I agree with M6SXTZ... I spent quite a few bills with M1 and was treated with great respect and my time there was nothing but a learning experience with great people. Although people have had problems every shop is going to run into problems and it's understandable. But these guys are not there to scam anyone. All though I'm a very easy person to please... when it comes to my cars I deal with only the best and the exceeded my expectations. M1 has my respect and will have my business in the future. With that said... Peter get ready cuz I got some more stuff I want to do with the ZR and I might take in my Saleen for paint.

Originally Posted by M6SXTZ
i have spent over $(xx)k at that shop and EVERYTHING was done on time and perfect. in most cases they have went beyond what i might have expected and even hoped for. i think that each person has their OWN "personal" experience but for me and the time i have spent dealing with this shop as well as the money i have spent i am a completely satisfied customer and will continue to take my business here before going anywhere else. I have dealt with a total of 4 other shops and have had let downs by each and some have even went as far as losing a deposit slip on a product that took them over a year to get in and pretend they never got the $600 deposit when the item finally landed. im confident with the people over at M1 and i know they stand by their product, and business etiquette expressed is definitely on Par. Dan can be a idiot but for the most part, as long as they are in business and continue to conduct it the way they do, im sold. No shop is perfect (obviously) but i dont see any shops try as hard as these guys do to keep us picky *** impatient consumers happy.

KimCHi Motorsports FTW
Old 05-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Zenpato

Thanks Eric but its a little more than the plastic strip. Raymond saw and compared to Aloh's bumper it's quite noticeable.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:43 PM
wazhucks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zenpato
Thanks Eric but its a little more than the plastic strip. Raymond saw and compared to Aloh's bumper it's quite noticeable.
+1 saw it in person, its definitely fixable, but the gap on there is noticable enough.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:39 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Hmm... Bring it in and we'll take a look.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Zenpato

cool I'll give you guys a call tomorrow.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:03 PM
xpl0de

what about my gap? in the trunk? ray said it was gonna cost 200 bucks to fix it...-.- which should NOT be the case am i right? cuz i did get the kit from m1...-.-
Old 05-20-2009, 11:45 AM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

you sold the replica you had didnt you? how did that one fit compared to this one
Old 05-21-2009, 01:15 PM
xpl0de

no idea...never tried it...but yea i sold it...-.-

Quick Reply: Shop Review: M1 Auto Sport