Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

no perf's in socal?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 12:38 PM
rands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no perf's in socal?

i was planning on buying my z this past weekend. went around to several dealerships, and called a few more (in west l.a. and the san fernando valley). nobody had any performance models, and couldn't locate or commit to getting one. touring models seemed in good supply, and i saw some enthu and track ones.

are the the performance models just not available? i want chrome silver, that can't be so hard to come by. if not for the vdc, i'd be happy with an enthusiast (safety is a big issue for me). anyone buy a perf in l.a. or know of a dealer that has one?

thanks in advance.
Old 09-23-2003, 12:44 PM
LakeShow10

Hi Rands,

I got my Z (performance model) at Cerritos Nissan. They had many models there. Check them out. I talked to Lance Taylor. He was real cool. Check them out.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:17 PM
FredericM

Go to
http://www.nissanusa.com/HomePage

and do a search on Dealer Inventory. You should be able to find a dealer wth the model you are looking for. It shows model and color available. You can always call them and see if it is still in stock.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: no perf's in socal?

Originally posted by rands
i was planning on buying my z this past weekend. went around to several dealerships, and called a few more (in west l.a. and the san fernando valley). nobody had any performance models, and couldn't locate or commit to getting one. touring models seemed in good supply, and i saw some enthu and track ones.

are the the performance models just not available? i want chrome silver, that can't be so hard to come by. if not for the vdc, i'd be happy with an enthusiast (safety is a big issue for me). anyone buy a perf in l.a. or know of a dealer that has one?

thanks in advance.
Give me a call, we sell to you guys for $1200.00 off MSRP.
Old 09-26-2003, 03:38 PM
rands

Default Re: Re: no perf's in socal?

Originally posted by Jeff@Performance
Give me a call, we sell to you guys for $1200.00 off MSRP.
excellent.

i just called, but you were out of the office. i've messaged you and hope to hear back soon

thanks.
Old 09-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Default Re: Re: Re: no perf's in socal?

Originally posted by rands
excellent.

i just called, but you were out of the office. i've messaged you and hope to hear back soon

thanks.
Sorry, our DSL line at work has been down for 2 days, so I've been running from work to my home office to work and back.... Amazing how dependent I've become on the Internet!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 07:34 PM
rands

well, another weekend spent searching for my performance z.
having searched dealer inventories on the nissan site, visited and/or called dozens of dealers, i've only found a single dealership that had a perf model in stock (!). seems just about everyone has an automatic touring, though. from what i can tell, both the perfs and the tracks are none to be found in socal (i looked all the way to vegas, and dealers who swore to me they could get one have backed out).

i guess i'll probably be ordering one from performance nissan (thanks jeff). the waiting is going to kill me, though. i guess i'll also be paying the hefty new registration tax. ouch.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:31 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Originally posted by rands i guess i'll probably be ordering one from performance nissan (thanks jeff). the waiting is going to kill me, though. i guess i'll also be paying the hefty new registration tax. ouch. [/B]
The waiting sucks!! I waited 2 months for my car and it felt like a year!!! I sure am having fun with it though.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:27 AM
nooooorb

Default Any 6-Speed Enthusiasts?

Hey Jeff - A friend of mine is interested in a 6-speed Enthusiast version. Do you have any available (preferably Super Black)? Also, would the $1200 under MSRP also apply?

He's been checking Mossy Nissan's inventory but most of them are Touring and/or Auto Enthusiast. I'll forward him your number. Hope you can help.

Thanks,
Norb

Last edited by nooooorb; 09-29-2003 at 06:32 AM.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:25 AM
BoostTed

Jeff im looking to buy a 6spd Enthusiast or Bae model or a pre-owned one in any color pretty much ASAP do you have anything avail at the moment? Went to a few socal dealer ship and all they had were autos
Old 10-01-2003, 06:13 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Getting you guys cars shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't mind waiting a week or longer. We get cars weekly and sell them within 24 hours since we only charge what the sticker says. (yes, the $1200 off still applies for you guys)We don't jerk people around with mark ups!!! PM me with all your requests. Don't forget to include your phone number, and we will see what we can do to make this happen for you.

Last edited by Jeff@Performance; 10-03-2003 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:05 PM
KONVERTER

jeff would have saved me money

The dealer I bought from had a Performance / Touring / Track...

I got the performance... they wanted to sell me the Touring.. I wanted the Track.. but decided I liked the color of the Performance better and didnt think the "track" package was worth it because I wasgoing to change all of that any way