Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

New car team s.cali

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 08:40 AM
KiDx1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New car team s.cali

Hello everyone..I'm kind of intimidated to be asking anyone this from this forum because first of all...i'm an owner of a 2001 honda ciivc..and i'm from 7thgencivic.com. Well..Please!!! Don't hate on me...But i just recently left my previous team for personal reasons. But As the subject goes...I am motivated to make a new team. My sponsor, www.showstoppersusa.com told me that he'd help build the team once the members have been put together. i'm also looking into a secondary sponsorship right now, but i'll only know this friday after I go down to fullerton to meet the new shop guys. Well So far I have aquired couple RSX's, Civics, One Element, an Accord V6, Celica GTS. Yes, so far it's import cars..Please if anyone feels they can put effort towards this team and show dedication..I'd much appreciate it...Your car does not have to have ANYTHING on it to join...Just for you to see that your car has potential is more than enough..Well you guys have a Z...enough said i think..haha...
PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...!!

KiD_No3@yahoo.com

or you guys can AIM me at : C l V l C 2 k1 or O lN lE lK lP

if you want to see the original thread from 7thgencivic.com..here it is:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...81#post1418881
Old 10-02-2003, 08:52 AM
350zSpeedRacer

I'm gonna move this into the SoCal section, so you'll get better views.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:36 AM
Alang

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a team in this case. What does it do and why should I join it? Not trying to be a hard case, just don't quite understand what you are asking for.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:23 PM
KiDx1

The purpose of this team is to get known..of course this team will be small and not well known in the beginning..But the goal of our team is to hit the shows...i was talking to my sponsor today and he said he'd even take cars from our teams and put them in shows..at the same time we can represent our team as well as the sponsor's name at the same time...Go cars are very simple..If our team has cars that are made for speed...then of course we can have our name out in the race category for car enthusiasts..!

Eddie
Old 10-02-2003, 01:35 PM
thumper90501

what are the responsibilities vs. benefit for ppl who join???
Old 10-02-2003, 01:57 PM
KiDx1

probably the top responsibility of the member is to show dedication by showing up to meetings...putting effort into the team by giving opinions, ideas, assistance any way possible...Benefits go basically from being sponsored which i've already talked to my sponsor about...He even said after our team is made we'd be entered into shows under his sponsorship, and most of all..As we grow..our name and reputation will also be known by others..(this only will go possitively for us if your members have the right attitude as a member as well as on the street)...
Old 10-02-2003, 03:25 PM
erock

If we get free stuff, I'm in.......
Old 10-02-2003, 03:28 PM
KiDx1

Im sorry.but nothing comes free..But I can help you guys out when joining in getting group buys and discounts off being sponsored
Old 10-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Mikeb6986

sounds cool, what area are you in exactly? are you by torrance crossroads?
Old 10-02-2003, 09:51 PM
KiDx1

Well so far..the list of people that want to join are actually anywhere near Valencia(magic mountain) all the way to the outskirts of orange county..and anywhere inbetween..So its vastly scattered..Which in turn will benefit our team since our members wont only be from one specific city..rather being able to represent our team throughout LA county!

Please email me your information at KiD_No3@yahoo.com with full name and contact..thank you very much!
Old 10-02-2003, 11:56 PM
LaoSiFu

a team means that you guys should be unified but right now it seem like you guys are all over the place. Its going to be hard to get things working together. Remeber you guys are in as brothers and that is more important than getting parts. IMHO
Old 10-03-2003, 12:14 AM
KiDx1

LaoSFu...thank you for your input..everyone..That is very true...But don't worry..Parts are always available..and the team is going to be put together to help each other get those parts..Thats a team!