Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Fontana Nissan -- New Vendor in Socal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fontana Nissan -- New Vendor in Socal!!!

Hey Guys!

It's Official...we are now vendors here on the forums!

It was a pleasure meeting many of you at last week's Huntington Beach GTG!!! We will be making regular appearances at most of the local events. Be sure to say hello when you see us! Plans are to be VERY active in this community. Be on the lookout for future events at our dealership as well as the Fontana Nissan Driver's Club! We will also be hosting meets/bbq's at the track as well.

Both myself and the owner can be seen regularly competing in Redline Time Attack and local Track Events. Myself, Scott VanderHeide piloting the Robispec Sti in the AWD Street Class and Mike Cronin Jr. piloting the Fontana Nissan 350z in the Unilimited RWD Class and the R35 GTR in the Modified AWD Class.

Fontana Nissan will be known for being the premiere Nissan Dealership for service, parts, and Aftermarket Equipment!!!! We carry most brands...if you don't see something you want, just ask...most likely I can get it! And yes...I will definately be giving you guys great prices!!!

We look forward to sharing with you, our knowledge, experience, and a little time at the track!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM
blue beast

what up scott, im meet u this past weekend at target before we left. im the one with the blue 350z convertible. still waiting for a answer about the lambo doors buddy? hope to see u soon. I won one of the oil changes on the raffle. Do u guys have parts on display at the dealer?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Yup...I should be hearing back with pricing by tomorrow on those doors for ya! It won't be a normal item we stock but I can definately get them. I can purchase direct, so I'm just working on how low we can go for ya! I just sent you a text on your cell phone.

Bring the car by anytime for your oil change! Always best to call in advance to schedule an appointment. I just placed an order for my display stock, so I should have some stuff to put in our glass cases with by the weekend!

Last edited by Scott@fontananissan; 07-01-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 PM
jfraj4life

yay!
im excited, finally a nissan dealer I could look forward to!
Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice race car, welcome to the site and I look forward to doing business in the future.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:44 PM
aloh

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

hey scott! nice seeing you guys a the HB meet. Thanks for bringing the Cube out!

Hopefully me and the other derail guys will get to attend some track events with you sometime.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:14 PM
2k6-z33

Old 07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
RRMikey

heck yes, i hear track... lol...

nice meeting ya scott... i wanna see your girl with the skyline run some lap... that is so cool. real nice meeting ya... and the wheel problem i had was the stupid spacer... i had them on wrong... so stupid... looked very similar on a 5mm thin one. lol... but no problems anymore. but now i'm as paranoid as you are about wheels and lug nuts, lol.

nice 370z and the cube... definitly cool cars. next time, you should bring the subaru out. or is it even street legal?
Old 07-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jfraj4life

yay!
im excited, finally a nissan dealer I could look forward to!
Yeah I know...I was always afraid to take my Subaru to the dealer before. Its the perfect combination here, you can get your car serviced, warrantees covered, pick up your aftermarket and OEM parts, and hang out with us at the track too!

Originally Posted by waizzz
Nice race car, welcome to the site and I look forward to doing business in the future.
Me too!

Originally Posted by aloh
hey scott! nice seeing you guys a the HB meet. Thanks for bringing the Cube out!

Hopefully me and the other derail guys will get to attend some track events with you sometime.
Yeah no prob! We enjoyed the cube ourselves! People were giving us thumbs up the entire way home...it was unbelievable!

My girlfriend wants one now as her daily driver!

Originally Posted by 2k6-z33

Originally Posted by RRMikey
heck yes, i hear track... lol...

nice meeting ya scott... i wanna see your girl with the skyline run some lap... that is so cool. real nice meeting ya... and the wheel problem i had was the stupid spacer... i had them on wrong... so stupid... looked very similar on a 5mm thin one. lol... but no problems anymore. but now i'm as paranoid as you are about wheels and lug nuts, lol.

nice 370z and the cube... definitly cool cars. next time, you should bring the subaru out. or is it even street legal?
Yeah...I should be picking up her downpipe today or tomorrow. I may install it for her this weekend...I can't wait to get her back on the track again! That R32 is going to be a monster at the track! As for my subaru...I try not to drive it on the streets anymore...its just a bit much and gains too much attention from the wrong people. When we host a meet here at the dealer, I will probably drive it over since i live a block away!

Well i'm glad you got the wheel thing figured out...i was getting nervous just looking at the death wobble on Beach Ave!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:39 AM
RRMikey

lol @ scott... damn it scared the hell out of me. but i really didn't feel anything in the car tho. but than you and your girl for pointing it out. when me and aloh make it out to one of the track days with you guys, we wanna see if you can give us a ride in the subaru or your girl give us a ride in the R32... that would be awsome!!!

about the mechanics at fontana, are they experienced with modified cars? like lowered with aftermarket wheels? i keep hearing stories here and there about dealerships messing up customer's cars. i probably need some warranty work done, just need to find a good dealership that won't mess around or mess up my car.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

lol @ scott... damn it scared the hell out of me. but i really didn't feel anything in the car tho. but than you and your girl for pointing it out. when me and aloh make it out to one of the track days with you guys, we wanna see if you can give us a ride in the subaru or your girl give us a ride in the R32... that would be awsome!!!

about the mechanics at fontana, are they experienced with modified cars? like lowered with aftermarket wheels? i keep hearing stories here and there about dealerships messing up customer's cars. i probably need some warranty work done, just need to find a good dealership that won't mess around or mess up my car.
Absolutely! I'm always happy to give out rides in the Subaru...just wear your Depends...i can't be responsible and don't want you to stain my seat!!! Currently the Skyline has only one seat...but we are looking to get her two new ones once the other stuff is done first.

As for the dealership here...yes, we have qualified techs that will take great care of your car. Chris is my go to guy when it comes to modded cars...he's like an encyclopedia of info! He's got 510 tatooed on his forearm if that tells you about his dedication to our vehicles!!! But yes, many of our techs here are into modded cars and will take great care of you. Dennis is another tech here...I've known him personally for several years as he drives a severely modded Subaru.

We also have lifts that are capable of lifting lowered cars, alignment racks, and soon to be offering Track Preparation Services that I will be working with our service department on. Oh and FYI -- there is a large window in the waiting room where you can watch them working on your car!

Come by and say hello! I'd be happy to introduce you to our guys!

Scott

Last edited by Scott@fontananissan; 07-02-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:06 AM
RRMikey

heck yes! sounds good. Let me find some time and I'll roll down there. I'll probably let you know ahead of time just to make sure you guys have the replacement parts in stock. like i said, it's some warranty work for the airbag sensor on the passenger seat, and the clutch deal with the service bulltin.

but defeinitly check out guys out. a little far for me to drive to but i'm sure you guys will take car of us here. lol.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

heck yes! sounds good. Let me find some time and I'll roll down there. I'll probably let you know ahead of time just to make sure you guys have the replacement parts in stock. like i said, it's some warranty work for the airbag sensor on the passenger seat, and the clutch deal with the service bulltin.

but defeinitly check out guys out. a little far for me to drive to but i'm sure you guys will take car of us here. lol.

Excellent! Cmon' by!
Old 07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Oh yeah...did I mention there is "Free" Starbucks coffee in the waiting room? As well as a couch with TV and Free wireless internet!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Just wanted to let you all know that we are having a big sale this weekend!!!!

Make sure you call Danny Truong! He's our internet sales guy...he will definately make sure you are taken care of! He came out to the meet with me in Huntington Beach if you recall!
Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Myfirst06350Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! I've heard nothing but good things about you. Doug aka Profink told me about that new plenum on your race car. Looks interesting. Any info on it?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Scott@fontananissan
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Myfirst06350Z
Congrats! I've heard nothing but good things about you. Doug aka Profink told me about that new plenum on your race car. Looks interesting. Any info on it?
The plenum was a one off...hand made. We can make one for you for only about...$8,000.00!!!!