Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

do not EVER deal with ADDISON DANH aka ITZSLIM29

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Don Henley
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do not EVER deal with ADDISON DANH aka ITZSLIM29

Do not, ever, deal with this low life scum.

I'm posting on this forum because this is where he claimed to have seen something I had posted for sale.

On June 19th he pre-paid for a set of work vs-xx + custom refinishing. He then picked the wheels up from me in early July, with no complaints.

Come September 20th, 2009, he then decides to file a "non authorized credit card transaction" claim against me, and is trying to take the money back, while keeping the wheels.

PayPal has made it clear that I don't really stand a chance at winning this dispute due to the fact that I don't have a tracking # (I don't know why I would ship to someone 20 miles from me..) so I want to give you guys a heads up as to what this little punk is trying to do out there.

His name is Addison Danh. He drives a black TSX.

This is his face book / myspace .. they were fairly easy to find

Addison K. Danh - Los Angeles, CA | Facebook

MySpace - www.myspace.com/87377696

When I decided to ask what the issue was, and why he decided to file a chargeback, he blocked my AIM screen name. I think that's sign enough.

Heads up to everyone.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 PM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you notified the local authorities? Do you have a police report?

I am dealing with a similar situation which arose after my last car sale.

Buyer decided to file a "chargeback" bc the vehicle was not as described.
$1k out the window. Last time I ever take a significant paypal payment
EVER. Be warned. Use paypal? Think twice.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Don Henley
Banned

I don't know if the local authorities will even get involved in something like this, so I'll be contacting an attorney tomorrow.

PayPal told me that my conversations that I have logged proving that he INTENTIONALLY sent the money are USELESS because of the fact that a family member or friend could have hacked into his account to talk to me and make it sound like he wanted to send me money.

+1 for pp.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 PM
RRMikey

paypal is good for the buyer, not good for the seller if you are dealing with lowlifes.

sorry to hear about the experience you two had... i hate when ppl are shady with selling and buying stuff. this makes it very hard for honest buyer/seller to do business with electronic transactions.

hope op files a claim with the police department, this is outrageous. what a piece of scum.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:28 PM
2k6-z33

what a scumbag !!!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
SDUrbn350Z

damn that suck, im sorry to hear that it also seems like he's deleted his myspace and facebook
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Don Henley
Banned

Yeah he deleted all the accounts and took his information down on tsxclub and deleted all his friends and comments.. I don't know how many people he's scammed before but I guarantee you I'm the last.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Zenpato

Originally Posted by Don Henley
Yeah he deleted all the accounts and took his information down on tsxclub and deleted all his friends and comments.. I don't know how many people he's scammed before but I guarantee you I'm the last.
Wow that was quick , I just checked his pages a few hours ago...scumbag.
GL with paypal I had a similar issue with a seller a few months ago and took 2 1/2 moths to clear up. Biggest problem will be if he has no funds in his account , then ur screwed. GL either way.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:32 PM
m6@autoinfantry
Banned

This can be grounds for Grand Theft and Fraud which can bring authorities into it. Fraud apparently is a much bigger concern.

Call the local authorities. We had a similar incident with a customer in New Mexico who used an E-check which we had no clue it wasn't the same as a regular paypal. Anyhow we were able to contact local authorities and they tried to contact him which apparently didn't get through to him until they told him he was going to be prosecuted for Grand Theft and Fraud (different names on the paypal account then what was provided to us) in which they were going to send a squad car to his house to arrest him with a minimum sentence of 10 years apparently in prison. We had been trying to make contact with him everyday for 3 weeks straight and he did not answer. After the authorities left that message, we got a call immediately following and the guy was extremely apologetic and told us he didn't have the funds to begin with. Anyway long story short we got our funds back.

So try contacting authorities and giving them as much information as possible. Also, you can get more info from paypal by a subpeona and also any other websites or people who may have info about the guy. If you need any more help Just PM me and I'll try to help you out as best I can. We just got our money two days ago for a transaction last month.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:49 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

wow, sorry to hear that... this guy's among the lowest pieces of scum out there...

personal story; my dad was / (is) a victim of identity theft recently. they stole a little more than $120,000.00. they made fake driver's licenses and SSN cards, then went on a spree. the police and banks have been on it for the past 3 weeks, still so many headaches.

there should be hefty penalties for shiet like this... not only is it money, but it can also ruin a person's life too... hope that douche gets what's coming... WITHOUT lube!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:15 PM
m6@autoinfantry
Banned

ya ^^^ According to the cops we spoke to they told us it was a minimum 10 year sentence. He said very few get the minimum and many get much higher depending on severity. Hope your dad gets whats his back and that they can catch these guys and get what they deserve.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:23 AM
zenmstr

If the dude lives 20 miles way from you.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 AM
calin
Banned

Why would someone even accept paypal if it's a local face-to-face transaction? There's no way in hell I would accept paypal for a local deal, especially with something as expensive as wheels. Good luck to you getting your money back!!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:47 AM
Don Henley
Banned

I took payment 40 days ahead of time because he paid up front for all the custom work he wanted done. I sold him wheels that were damaged + a full refinish and he picked up the wheels after I did all the work..

Thanks Infantry, I have a friend at my local PD so I'll be in touch with him first thing in the morning along with an attorney. If I can use your help I'll definitely hit you up.

Thanks for the words guys, I'm trying to ruin his life in a different way than a broken nose and a missing car..
Old 09-24-2009, 01:00 AM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats those honda boys for ya... good luck dealing with this tampon
Old 09-24-2009, 06:47 AM
RRMikey

how much did the douche bag take you for?

isn't there a time limit where the buyer cannot file a dispute anymore to get the money back? if he paid 40 days in advance and you took payment... is that period longer than 30 days?
Old 09-24-2009, 06:56 AM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

police first. the grand theft point was useless to me, but EXTREMELY meaningful
to you. go get him.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Rommy

Call the police if you have his address and info. If they don't do anything about it, handle it yourself. If you know what I mean.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:11 AM
xlilsp1keyx

what a f@g, he deleted his facebook and myspace information i believe.

i say you find him, go to his house and give him what he deserves.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Don Henley
Banned

Originally Posted by Rommy
Call the police if you have his address and info. If they don't do anything about it, handle it yourself. If you know what I mean.
Oh definitely, I'm making phone calls and if the legal system does not take it's toll on him I'll be making different phone calls..

Originally Posted by RRMikey
how much did the douche bag take you for?

isn't there a time limit where the buyer cannot file a dispute anymore to get the money back? if he paid 40 days in advance and you took payment... is that period longer than 30 days?
$2300. He filed the chargeback 96 days after the fact. Can the credit card even take him seriously? 100 days?

Quick Reply: do not EVER deal with ADDISON DANH aka ITZSLIM29