Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

do not EVER deal with ADDISON DANH aka ITZSLIM29

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Rommy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Don Henley
Oh definitely, I'm making phone calls and if the legal system does not take it's toll on him I'll be making different phone calls..

$2300. He filed the chargeback 96 days after the fact. Can the credit card even take him seriously? 100 days?
Credit Card companies typically give you 120 days to "take you seriously", actually. I've had to deal with chargebacks before.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Don Henley
Banned

Originally Posted by krazy562
i know who this guy is and hes a very good friend of mines, contact me so we can arrange things. im speaking to him at the moment about this. Cause this seems pretty ****ed up. I highly doubt he would do such a thing. PM ASAP.
I'm not sure if it's because of what this guy said to Addison, but he has decided to unblock me and explain his situation.

Apparently, the chargeback was not initiated by Addison but rather his father. I don't have any control nor care for that, so I will continue with the story.
He wishes to "make things right" in which he will be giving my wheels back + paying me $300 per month for the wheels, until they are paid off in which he can take them home once again.

We have agreed on an item of collateral since the high price ticket of these wheels is going to be some months before they're fully paid off @ $300 per month. Collateral, wheels, and first month's payment is arranged to be made on the first, and every payment following is arranged to be made, in cash, on the first.

I will update on October first. Thanks for all the support guys.

He is not off the hook what so ever, let's all try to remember that. A story is just a story until his end of the bargain comes true. I will hold off on calling my local PD friend back and continuing the pursuit of an attorney for the time being.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:23 PM
RRMikey

so now it's gonna be a layaway situation?

good news to hear op.. glad there is some kind of a resolution to all this ugliness.

this guy might have acted childishly by blocking you and cutting off all communication with you. but i'm sure he will "try" to make things right. story is a story, hope everything works out even though this became very sour.

gl
Old 09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
Boba

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He still needs a punishment though... Just enough for him to learn his lesson, or else 1, 2, 5 years down the road, he will still continue his habit. He knew sh*t was going too deep when he knew authorities were getting involved, and that's when he stepped up.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Don Henley
Banned

Yeah it's lay away but I am getting a few valuable things of his to keep as collateral. This I would hope also gives him incentive to finish paying the debt quickly.

I know he (or his father) has done this to a local shop out in Irvine, and I'll leave the shop un named for now.. I will be giving him a call and checking out what his story is, and maybe it will help me (and the other guy) to combine our cases and come to court with two stories rather than two individuals.. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:19 AM
michaeljr6

saw this thread on crsx
Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When is Addison going to be bringing the wheels back and putting your agreement in writing? If it is not by this weekend, I would continue to pursue the case because it may be a stall tactic. Search: "Daniel Kim" on this forum for another example of trash.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:56 AM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

thats pretty lame, i would definitely seek advice from an attorney sorry you have to deal with this type of individual

not many trustworthy people out there nowadays
Old 09-25-2009, 09:34 AM
Saint_Spinner

I've never ever seen a non-official-endorsed layaway plan work....ever...They'll make the first payment, then they'll fall back on payments with excuse after excuse. After a while, they'll completely disappear.

When you find him/her, something tragic has magicaly happened to his or her family member (usually a grandmother) forcing him/her to pay for their funeral or hospital bills, hence the lack of communications/funds.

He/she makes another promise to make it all up with another type of plan...ie change your oil for the next 2 years..or mow your lawn and etc.

I've seen this type of behaviour waaay too many times on teh interwebs.

I'd just demand the money or go for the legal route. Good luck with the situation. It really is sucky to be stuck there. Hope it all works out.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Chomorro

I would still pursue legal action or something. I think if you wait too long on reporting something to authorities its bad for you. I remember seeing cases like it on judge judy and such LOL.

Where girlfriend would sue her "now ex" for not paying bills months before they broke up. Case was thrown out because she didnt file when the act occurred.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Don Henley
Banned

Well it will be in 1 week, Thursday the 1st.

If everything we agreed on does not show up at the location I am meeting him at, then I press forward. He's supposed to be giving me collateral items, my wheels, and $300 as first month's payment. I'm holding on to my wheels and his items until the wheels are fully paid off.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:00 AM
RRMikey

I would say at least put everything in writing. that's better than just a verbal agreement. might still be kinda flimsy, but hey, it's in writing.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:24 AM
*ICE*

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

in for the result....
Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM
RRMikey

^ damn... nice avatar... in for more of HER!!!! moar pics!!!