Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

stage 1 twin turbo help

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 12:17 PM
crsracing19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kajuraelai
says the guy rolling around in an unpainted body kit... your right, every noob move, or ricer attitude will get flamed like no other. and coming from another guy in the armed services, OP... what gets under my skin, its nice to think about what you can get after the deployment but unless your supply or something that will never ever see combat, i would really start thinking of what experience your going to go through and just survive the deployment. The conversation always seems better when it starts with " just got back from the desert with some cash in hand and here are my ideas."
vs
"im going in a couple months, and this is what i want... (without doing any research) " but in the mean time read the FI section, get to know your products, and think of your power goals. take a look at whats out there. And when you make the jump believe me alot of members here will help you i.e tuners, parts, or ideas of what your goals are as far as power.

Because coming from a guy whose lived in Oceanside since the 90's, went to highschool in oceanside, ive seen alot of idiot marines ruin a good time. Last thing i want to see is another one going 200 mph down vandegrift and slamming into that damn telephone pole thats been recontructed a gillion times.
keep safe out there

the only reason i never finished with the kit is because i never liked the fitment on it. So it would have been a waste of money to continue with it. Im currently in the works with Robert and David at dtm to have everything reworked i already have a few custom pieces from shine currently in the process of being made. so its all a waiting game for me atm but everything should be all said and done in Sept and its going into dtm to start the process within the next three weeks. but none the less i would agree its been unpainted long enough for me to fall into the ricer category but it will change soon enough
Old 07-03-2010, 12:42 PM
rookie_z

Originally Posted by crsracing19
ok just trying to help out another marine, but newb questions that lack any degree of searching for the answer usually gets flamed. Do your research literally spend a few weeks reading through the FI section. On this forum using the search function is key and ignorance only gets killed with fire. there have been thousands of posts on this topic you just need to look for them i would start in the FI for newbs sections. stay safe over there
thank you
Old 07-03-2010, 12:46 PM
rookie_z

Originally Posted by kajuraelai
says the guy rolling around in an unpainted body kit... your right, every noob move, or ricer attitude will get flamed like no other. and coming from another guy in the armed services, OP... what gets under my skin, its nice to think about what you can get after the deployment but unless your supply or something that will never ever see combat, i would really start thinking of what experience your going to go through and just survive the deployment. The conversation always seems better when it starts with " just got back from the desert with some cash in hand and here are my ideas."
vs
"im going in a couple months, and this is what i want... (without doing any research) " but in the mean time read the FI section, get to know your products, and think of your power goals. take a look at whats out there. And when you make the jump believe me alot of members here will help you i.e tuners, parts, or ideas of what your goals are as far as power.

Because coming from a guy whose lived in Oceanside since the 90's, went to highschool in oceanside, ive seen alot of idiot marines ruin a good time. Last thing i want to see is another one going 200 mph down vandegrift and slamming into that damn telephone pole thats been recontructed a gillion times.
keep safe out there
i am in a non combat mos. and i do not street race i am highly against it. im makeing a show car that i can take to the strip or drift track. i a not going to put my life or others in danger by doing something stupid. its a fact that ore marines are killed here in the us by car and motorcycle crashes then in war and i dont want to be part of those statistics