Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

So Cal Z club meeting TONIGHT

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Wedge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with rodH. I think the thought was to have a sort of display of modified Z's in an area where they were most visible. Sort of like a mini car show. I don't believe that any discourtesy was meant towards those that have not modified their cars. Nor do I believe there was a deliberate attempt to make an owner of a non modified Z feel like a second class citizen.

As a matter of fact as the years go by, a completely stock car in good condition with original parts usually fetches a better price in the market place, so deciding to keep your car stock is most definately not a factor regarding status in a car club.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Mr Twisted

I didn't mean to single out anyone but without knowing who would show up and having a limited amount of parking spaces I had to chose. Think about it your going to a dealer with 10-20 stock Z's on the lot and every one wants to see modded ones and you might not have enought spots for everyone. Make up your mind I thought so. Lucky we had spots for everyone 37 Z showed up
From the top 2 Z's BBBT and Elitemotion(Jada Car) in the country to up and coming Killer Z's. and every color and conceivable mod imaginable. No body was turned away or had a bad spot. And everyone walked away with something for their time and was fed and had a great time of it. We all have to make choices in our lives you make yours and I'll make mine.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:24 PM
BullishZ

Mr. Twisted, thanks for a great event. I had fun meeting new and old faces! It was very well organized, and you and Performance Nissan were most generous, gracious hosts.

Look forward to the next one!
Old 01-13-2004, 06:33 AM
ChrisMCagle

Thumbs up AwEsOmE!!

THANK YOU to both Mr. Twisted and Jeff at Performance Nissan for organizing such an asweome event!!! I believe that this new club will be a huge success based on the turnout last night. The only bad thing was seeing all the mods because now I have to have them all!! Hehehehe!!

-Chrismcagle
Old 01-13-2004, 07:45 AM
LaoSiFu

Damm I should have brought Ms.LaoSiFu to better my chances @ winning the springs lol

Great turnout Ron and thanks to Performance Nissan for helping out with the meet.