Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

The OC crew invites everyone to HOOTERS! Pick dates and location inside!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 05:39 PM
BullishZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The OC crew invites everyone to HOOTERS! Pick dates and location inside!

Ok... seems like it's a good time to do a social meet for the entire So Cal Z community. We can share some drinks and move forward after the "unveiling of the iron curtain", so to speak.

The OC crew has been meeting up for lunch almost weekly now for awhile. We get about seven to ten Z's coming out during the week for lunch at various spots. Most of it is organized through emails, so you guys may have not noticed.

To try to get the LA and SD folks to join us, I'm trying to coordinate a meeting at Hooters for a weekend date. My calerdar is free either on 4/30 (Friday), 5/1 (Saturday), or 5/2 (Sunday). If we choose to go to the Newport Beach location, we can get 20% off our total bill. But the parking lot is not too large, and the women there are above average at best. I've called the Anaheim location, and it seems we won't be able to get the same discount. But, I hear parking is easier and the women are hotter.

Up to you guys (democracy). I would appreciate it greatly if you can post replies saying whether you can go or not, what date works best for you, and your preferred location.

This is not a sign-up thread yet. It's just a feeler to see what date/location works best for y'all.

Chicken wings, beer, Z's, and cool owners. Oh, and HOOTERS! Doesn't get much better than that!
Old 04-19-2004, 05:57 PM
the O.Z.

Default Re: The OC crew invites everyone to HOOTERS! Pick dates and location inside!

Originally posted by BullishZ
Ok... seems like it's a good time to do a social meet for the entire So Cal Z community. We can share some drinks and move forward after the "unveiling of the iron curtain", so to speak.

The OC crew has been meeting up for lunch almost weekly now for awhile. We get about seven to ten Z's coming out during the week for lunch at various spots. Most of it is organized through emails, so you guys may have not noticed.

To try to get the LA and SD folks to join us, I'm trying to coordinate a meeting at Hooters for a weekend date. My calerdar is free either on 4/30 (Friday), 5/1 (Saturday), or 5/2 (Sunday). If we choose to go to the Newport Beach location, we can get 20% off our total bill. But the parking lot is not too large, and the women there are above average at best. I've called the Anaheim location, and it seems we won't be able to get the same discount. But, I hear parking is easier and the women are hotter.

Up to you guys (democracy). I would appreciate it greatly if you can post replies saying whether you can go or not, what date works best for you, and your preferred location.

This is not a sign-up thread yet. It's just a feeler to see what date/location works best for y'all.

Chicken wings, beer, Z's, and cool owners. Oh, and HOOTERS! Doesn't get much better than that!
I'm in. Saturday works best for me. I vote Anaheim... but will gladly attend either location.

Last edited by the O.Z.; 04-19-2004 at 06:08 PM.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:58 PM
la300zxtt

I'm down I would prefer sunday because I want to bring a friend of mine but anyday works for me. Either location works just as long as I have gas money.

That is if z32's are invited of course... If not no hard feelings...
Old 04-19-2004, 06:40 PM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Hummmmm, let's see now.....as the sole female driver/owner, Hooters does not sound like a place I wanna hang out at. I'd rather go to a strip joint, if I'm gonna have t*ts in my face...you know? LOL...........

I guess whatever you guys discuss IF pertinent to all, will be posted as a thread possibly for the rest of us to be clued in on???

Enjoy yourselves boys, and remember that more than a handful, and more than a mouthful is a waste.....

Jen
Old 04-19-2004, 06:47 PM
350Now

I'm in preferably Sat. Anaheim if not then Newport is fine with me as well.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Elitemotion

we can always go to a strip joint afterwards hehe ::ducks::
Old 04-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

Originally posted by Elitemotion
we can always go to a strip joint afterwards hehe ::ducks::
I'd rather just go there for the meeting......
Old 04-19-2004, 07:13 PM
___DJK___

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eric, Nice! I vote for Saturday in Anaheim as well but I am definitely flexible depending on what the majority decides.

TJ, you and the other Z32 drivers are more than welcome to join us!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:20 PM
n10zt

Only Sunday will work for me at either location. If Saturday works out for most people then I'll be sure to catch the next one. Although highly unlikely , Saturday might be better since it would be game 7 of the first round.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:26 PM
BullishZ

Z32's are welcome, of course. We're not turning away older Z's or G35's. Anyone (even WRX or RSX) owners will be welcome to join us... seeing that they have provided events for us in the past.

So far, it looks like Saturday is better for everyone. Let's wait to hear from more people.

LuvMntrl, Hooters is just a eatery. Don't worry... we won't be grabbing asses or anything like that. I'm sure most of us will be well behaved enough.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Luv Mntrl
Suck it!

I'm joking Eric.....I don't mind Hooters. But it's weird being the only woman as part of the group, being at Hooters. I'm not lookin' to hang with well behaved men.....that's why I opted for the strip joint, but nobody bit!

Enjoy yourselves.....see you soon,
Jen
Old 04-19-2004, 07:53 PM
CarbonZ

Im down, Anaheim Totally.

ANy of the dates are kewl, Saturday is the best though.

Im only 20 so no beer
Old 04-19-2004, 08:33 PM
columbian frldy

Count me in too! Hey 350Now are ur gauges really red like that? If so let me know how I wanna do that to mine!
Old 04-19-2004, 09:32 PM
350Now

Originally posted by columbian frldy
Count me in too! Hey 350Now are ur gauges really red like that? If so let me know how I wanna do that to mine!
I didn't make any change I think the camera just picked it up a red but they are actually the factory amber/orange color.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:40 PM
bobowah

Originally posted by Luv Mntrl
I'm joking Eric.....I don't mind Hooters. But it's weird being the only woman as part of the group, being at Hooters. I'm not lookin' to hang with well behaved men.....that's why I opted for the strip joint, but nobody bit!

Enjoy yourselves.....see you soon,
Jen
Jen
don't worry iris and butterfly20 went to the hooters events in the past.

Saturday works if it's after 430pm.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:47 PM
pinoy4065

Saturday sounds good and i think Anaheim is prolly better bet....Yes much better parking and yes much better women over there. Much more simple in general!
Old 04-19-2004, 10:51 PM
BJF2K

Saturday sounds good... either location is fine as long as none of us need to park on the street *unity*
Old 04-19-2004, 11:07 PM
la300zxtt

Originally posted by CarbonZ
Im down, Anaheim Totally.

ANy of the dates are kewl, Saturday is the best though.

Im only 20 so no beer
same -3 years... (yes I know someone is going to say it 17 and I own a twin turbo now that we got that over with) I'm so going...
Old 04-19-2004, 11:29 PM
SCP

Hey guys,
Would you guys mind if I join in on your fun? I dont have a 350z but I am a car enthusiast.
Ferdie
Old 04-19-2004, 11:31 PM
350Now

Hey Ferdie,

I think Eric (BullishZ) made it an open invite. The more the merrier for me.. so hopefully the group won't mind.

Lates,
Jeff

Quick Reply: The OC crew invites everyone to HOOTERS! Pick dates and location inside!