Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Sup SO CAL Z owners....

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 03:01 AM
EddyJ415

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sup SO CAL Z owners....

want to say Hi to everyone, Im NEW here at 350z.com and It's very rare to see Zs even leaving in a rich neighborhood, Im Eddy J, got my Z on April 14 2004 a day before my 21st BDAY, oh and Im only the 3rd recorded Below age 25 that OWNS a Z...wow, well is the Meet at Hooters still on so I can meet some Z fans and to show my Injen CAI J.D.M. not available in U.S. please confirm if the MEET is still on and Thanx hope to meet all of U...

- Eddy J

Commi$hhhh
Old 05-14-2004, 04:54 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! Stop by our store as we're just up the street and say "HI". My car should be around it you want to play...
Old 05-14-2004, 06:30 AM
EL Diablo

what up?

keep visiting the boards for up coming meets/events

Some of us put toghter a crew of Z friends we call it
3FiveZeroZ.

We always meet up with everyone at the meets and events. A few organize them. Last meet over 40 Z's were there.
Old 05-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Mr Twisted

Howdy just show up to the Hooters meet tomarrow. I'm sure you'll fit in well. I should have 2 Z out there.

Twisted
Old 05-14-2004, 07:06 AM
kzshin

tommorrow (May-15)?? which hooters??
Old 05-14-2004, 07:27 AM
ChrisMCagle

Default COngrats!

Welcome to the family, Eddy!

So tell us about your car. Color... model... etc.

-Chris
Old 05-14-2004, 08:49 AM
bobowah

welcome welcome.

there are some other Z's in chino hills. 350now lives over there (Greddy TT).
And an older member jritoli live up in Chino Hills with a Procharger.

Definitely stop by Street Image as well in Baldwin Park on you way up to Performance.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:53 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on your new car as Diablo said you need to come to our meets and hang out with us sometime. Check the boards to stay up to date on meet events.
Old 05-14-2004, 09:25 PM
EddyJ415

I want to THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome and I'll see U guys in HOOTERS in Ontario tommorow, thanx again.....I like our 350z club name too...I hope to see U all in HOOTERS in Ontario tommorow and guess what, ya'll prolly know, its Saturday and the Infamous Illegal races is right there and Saturday nights is a very HOT one so I say everyone go to the races....my last time there and 1st time wid my Z, funny is TWICE I had peeps saying "go ahead bro" meaning they dont want to race me CHICKENED OUT lol they got BOOOOOOed bad....I'll see you guys tommorow and yall better check out the races here it will give U the goosebumbs and imagine rolling in as a group wid like 20 Z's OMG watch out see U guys and Thanx for The Welcome again

- Eddy J
Old 05-14-2004, 09:29 PM
EddyJ415

Default Hi there Chris...

Thanx for the welcome Chris and I will see U in HOOTERS on Sat in Ontario.....hope u stay to check out the Infamous Etiwanda races wid me........my Z is a month old barely braked in..got Razo pedals, Injen CAI J.D.M. version not available here in USA thats it for now I already put a down on the Greddy TT but there all backorder...if U need any parts Chris Im yo man bro, Dealer price BEST Installation, SUPER SUPER HOOKED up price...thanx again Chris if u need more info call me 909 636 3662 see u bro...

- Eddy J
Old 05-14-2004, 09:32 PM
EddyJ415

Default SPECS....

I hate giving my SPECS Chris cuz i want the PERFECT SLEEPER so only for U ......

Base model...I mean cuz ima fix it up Sponsored by Injen Pomona,CA

Super Black just like yours 4x Coated

6 spd manual no shieet

Injen CAI JDM

yours.....??

- Eddy J

call me Chris 909 636 3662
Old 05-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by EddyJ415
I hope to see U all in HOOTERS in Ontario tommorow and guess what, ya'll prolly know, its Saturday and the Infamous Illegal races is right there and Saturday nights is a very HOT one so I say everyone go to the races....
- Eddy J
Yo Ed I won't be a the meet so next time also PLEASE be careful out there street racing. I would hate to read a thread with you wrecking your Z. Also some counties or cities WILL take away your car for even watching a race. So stay on your toes and once more BE CAREFUL.
Ed M.
Old 05-14-2004, 09:49 PM
EddyJ415

Default Thanx Ed

Originally posted by skar 718
Yo Ed I won't be a the meet so next time also PLEASE be careful out there street racing. I would hate to read a thread with you wrecking your Z. Also some counties or cities WILL take away your car for even watching a race. So stay on your toes and once more BE CAREFUL.
Ed M.
from the heart Ed thanx for the reply and hope to see U soon in a MEET but I will be carefull and I dont even race cuz theres no competion, maybe If I see a Porsch or Vette...Ive been driving since I was 15 and NEVER had a ticket so I WILL WATCH my back thanx again Ed and take care
Old 05-15-2004, 03:34 AM
nastyZ

Default Re: Thanx Ed

Trust me, there's plenty of competition. There's quite a few 400+ hp sleeper Civics (we have one). There's a bunch of STi's, Evo VIII's and so forth.

Also, when you're outhere, you really shouldn't advertise it. You would be surprised as to how many cops monitor sites specifically for street racing referrences.

When did Injen make a JDM CAI? Just curious? I didn't know there was a JDM version
Old 05-15-2004, 10:08 AM
350Now

Same here why would Injen Make a JDM CAI. Isn't the intake pipe the same as the US Spec?? Curious what is the difference between JDM and USDM?
Old 05-15-2004, 11:45 AM
dczoner

>> only the 3rd recorded Below age 25 that OWNS a Z

Ummm.... huh?

Dave (is confused because he's under 25 and has owned his car for almost 2 years)...
Old 05-15-2004, 11:15 PM
JimRHIT

Welcome Ed,

I am new here as well, but I am gonna welcome you anyways since everyone here has made me feel like I am part of the group already I am sure I will see you around once I move out there in another week and a half.

Not tryin to be a d_ck here ... but could you please try and type in standard english for me ... I seem to have a bit of trouble with the ghettospeak

Can you please email me some pics of this JDM Injen piece that you have .. I would like to see it ... or can you describe its differences between that and the US market unit?

PS - I was 20 when I personally bought this car last year and there are many 16 year olds driving 350s as well. Don't make comments like that one, leaves a bad taste in people's mouths ... kinda like you are braggin. anyways, welcome again
Old 05-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome welcome...

look forward to meeting you at a meet or at the shop!
Old 05-16-2004, 02:42 PM
EddyJ415

Default Hi Jim...

give me your email and ill send 6 pics of this intake but there NOT installed to car since I put my old 1 back in (USDM Injen CAI) and this 16 year olds drives a Z but not under there name (maybe parents) and they dont pay for it, Im not trying to say anything here but lately people have been taking this quaote a lil different or generation gap....im not trying to say anything Ok Jim and hope to see u soon...later

- Eddy J
Old 05-16-2004, 05:30 PM
JimRHIT

Excuse me, but why in the hell would you put the US one back in ?

You stated in another post that this one was 3+HP better than the US one....remember something about it being so much more $$ and having 2 filters?

- me = curiously concerned that you are lying

go ahead and send pics to killab455@aol.com ... Ill post em for everyone to see if and when you send them.

Quick Reply: Sup SO CAL Z owners....