Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SoCal350z Crew at the Mossy Show.11/13

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 03:11 PM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not trying to get into a pissing contest here... I do unerstand your point of view but I dont think any of the cars with other dealers stickers were used like in direct advertising of the dealer you know. I mean you do use that car to advertise Performance Nissan so everyone is going to automatically associate it with you guys. I think its different if you're a standard consumer and you have another dealers sticker on your car, then if you work for the other dealer. Just my .02
Old 11-08-2004, 03:18 PM
MIAPLAYA

And just so this is not considered as hateration Jason do you remember when I gave you all the info for the Hotshot headers prototype stuff (hows that coming by the way?)... I have nothing against you I was just tossing in my .02.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MIAPLAYA
you do use that car to advertise Performance Nissan so everyone is going to automatically associate it with you guys.
Like Jason said... we do it for the fun. We welcome ALL others even if they work at another Dealer. There is plenty of room in the sand box for all. Some just dont like to share...
Old 11-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

And just so this is not considered as hateration Jason do you remember when I gave you all the info for the Hotshot headers prototype stuff (hows that coming by the way?)... I have nothing against you I was just tossing in my .02.
He said he was going to use my car because I told him he could beat the crap out of it... cant treat it worse then me...

He said he was going to give me a call...

It has been a while hasnt it...

Hrmm...
Old 11-08-2004, 03:22 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by Jason@Performance
He said he was going to use my car because I told him he could beat the crap out of it... cant treat it worse then me...

He said he was going to give me a call...

It has been a while hasnt it...

Hrmm...
Yeah dude. You should call him dude. John tends to get a little overwhelmed sometimes I think...
Old 11-08-2004, 03:28 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by Jeff@Performance
Like Jason said... we do it for the fun. We welcome ALL others even if they work at another Dealer. There is plenty of room in the sand box for all. Some just dont like to share...
Look dude like I said I'm not here to start something or get into a pissing contest... Whats between you guys is your deal. I'm just saying I can see his point of view too. I completely understand what you're saying though. But maybe we should keep personal digs out of this. I've known Greg a long time and he has always been cool with me and I'm not saying you guys are like the Borg or something but why dont you guys call him and talk about it straight up instead of doing this here.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:29 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

I hope we got clear weather for this event. Last year was great, lots of Nissan's, all types and 240Z- 350Z's.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:31 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by zland
I hope we got clear weather for this event. Last year was great, lots of Nissan's, all types and 240Z- 350Z's.
Really I didn't think there were that many 350s last year. I was with the Sentra crowd then and I know the B15s and Altimas EXPLODED in there but I dont remember too many 350s. Lots of older Zs though. This year will definitely be different.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wait let me get this right if I drive to Mossy from Los Angeles I will be forced to park outside. I though we had enough room for everyone to park inside. I am not going that far with a carvan of 20 cars so we can be told "we have no room". There is no way that would work out with me and alot of others. The Performance meet had PLENTY of room for all of us. I registered on the site but would not want to park outside since " THERE IS NO ROOM". guess not.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:40 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by skar 718
Wait let me get this right if I drive to Mossy from Los Angeles I will be forced to park outside. I though we had enough room for everyone to park inside. I am not going that far with a carvan of 20 cars so we can be told "we have no room". There is no way that would work out with me and alot of others. The Performance meet had PLENTY of room for all of us. I registered on the site but would not want to park outside since " THERE IS NO ROOM". guess not.
No dude you're good. If you registered on the Mossy webpage you have a spot inside.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

I hope the weather is good for Friday for us at Streets of Willow!~
Old 11-08-2004, 03:53 PM
350Now

Angry Seem like a bogus reason

Is the reason you can't go or "have no room" because you are associated with Performance Nissan? If so, in support of you, Jason and Jeff, the Performance Nissan group, I as well as others I know will not go. Please say this isn't the sole reason because we are all enthusiast here.

Last edited by 350Now; 11-08-2004 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

No dude you're good. If you registered on the Mossy webpage you have a spot inside.
But why not the performance guys they are part of our SoCal community . I don't see why he can't let them be just that enthu's like us. I'm sure they have registered like all of us so why close the door on them. I may not know the story but now I hope we 30 Z's dont have to split up and TRY to find parking outside if that may be the case...We have to get this resolved before this friday or all may not work out for us....

Last edited by skar 718; 11-08-2004 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:58 PM
hfm

This is the second time Greg has done this, the first was a track event where Jeff, Jason and Jen were excluded. Competitive pricing is one thing, black-balling another dealership is just lame.

How lame is this? Well, my issues with Richard350z and Mr. Twisted are well known. But, they have never been excluded from an event I've posted. We might not say hello but, they're not excluded. And, I don't think Mr. Twisted has ever specificially excluded anyone from one of his events either. Whatever difficulties we have had, we don't exclude people because, among other reasons, you're excluding someone from other friends present at a meet.

For those of you who have met Jeff, Jenny and Jason, bought parts from them or had their cars serviced, you know they take care of you. They're friends of the So. Cal. Z community, if there is no room for the Performance guys there should be no room for any of us. That's just my opinion for what it's worth.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

I have to agree I have met them at all events including the event when I was working at stillen. I may not go unless this gets resolved.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:02 PM
350Now

Originally posted by hfm
This is the second time Greg has done this, the first was a track event where Jeff, Jason and Jen were excluded. Competitive pricing is one thing, black-balling another dealership is just lame.
Good point there HFM. I almost forgot the 1st time.
Old 11-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Jason@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Well,

I just got off the phone with Gregg... we shot the **** about this and that... We have no anger towards eachother...

He had interpreted me going in a different way then I did...

I am going to hang out with my friends (you all) because it is rare we all get a chance to hang out and do what we like most... hang out shoot the **** about our cars etc... much more fun in person rather then online ya know...

So Jeff and I are welcome again with open arms knowing that we are going to support the 350z as a community and to support the San Diego community with all money from Food sales (I eat alot) and other things going to benifit the local comminity groups etc. Not Mossy Nissan. This is their way of giving back to the community not only the NISSAN community.

So, Dont change your plans... This looks to be a huge event we are still excited about attneding... Do not expect seeing me passing out my cards etc, But I will be there to answer any questions and represent my sponsers Tilton & Enkei and talk of their products and Nissan in general.

But most emportantly... We get to have a heck of alot of 350z's driving down on what I hope to be a beautiful open drive with no rain and no tickets and no hoods getting popped!

See you all there!
Old 11-08-2004, 04:47 PM
MIAPLAYA

The world is now at peace and zen...
Old 11-08-2004, 04:58 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

I happy to see you guys talked on the phone and got this thing worked out. Rodney King would be proud of us all!
Old 11-08-2004, 05:00 PM
MIAPLAYA

Originally posted by zland
I happy to see you guys talked on the phone and got this thing worked out. Rodney King would be proud of us all!

Quick Reply: SoCal350z Crew at the Mossy Show.11/13