Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Looking to start a club, anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 09:55 PM
Tony@Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to start a club, anyone interested?

Ok guys, I've thought about this for a long time, and I would like to start up a club out here in the IE. I've been involved with clubs for over 7 years, and have lots of background. It will probably be a new chapter of my existing club Local Finesse. the club is obviously involved mainly with shows, but I'd love to bring in an import and high performance aspect to the club, since it's mainly mini-truck and tuner oriented right now. I currently have a style king equipped 350z, but I used to own an evo and show winning accord. I'm very much into high performance, as well as show, and I know a lot of others on here are as well, so I thought I'd just post this here to let you all know and to gauge some interest. I know a lot of guys on here are anti club, so i know there'll be some negative comments, so if you could just keep them to yourselves. I work at a motorsports shop and I can help members with good pricing, and discounts. If you want to check out the club site, the address is localfinesse.us . The club is mainly based in OC, so if anyone is interested from that area, feel free to contact me or that chapter through the site. I am located in Redlands CA, and work in ontario.
you can email me at nosaccordh22@aol.com or IM me one aim at nosaccordh22

thanks for the read!
Old 10-21-2004, 12:40 PM
ChrisMCagle

Not that I am implying anything, but based on your post count, you are new to the Z community (or at least this forum).

First of all.. Welcome to the family.

I mentioned your post count because I would guess you weren't around several months ago. We tried to start a new "club" in the SoCal area and it did not go very well at all. It divided a lot of people and many feelings were hurt.

At this point there is a "group" of us who go by the name 3FIVEZEROZ. It's not a club, per say but more a group of people who sometimes meet up to go on runs and stuff.

Here's a thread that will show you all the members. Throw your name on it if you'd like, but as for starting something new... I would advise against it.

-Chris

Last edited by ChrisMCagle; 10-21-2004 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Tony@Performance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Well it's more along the lines of building upon an existing club, looking for new members to the club, just from this area, instead of LA/OC. This isn't based for 350z only guys, it's open to anyone, car or truck.

I didn't know that you tried to start something up, sucks that people couldn't keep drama out of it. I am not too new here, i just don't have time to come on here and post tons of posts all the time, i work fulltime and whatnot.
I'll check out the group!
Thanks for the reply