Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 08:07 PM
TreFifty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!

My Z is still before break-in at 900 miles, but the mod bugs were biting like mad crazy. So...... I went to Street Image in Baldwin Park last weekend and had my first mods done to the Z which included the Fujitsubo Legalis-R exhaust, Injen CAI, B&M short shifter, Tomei shift **** + synthetic fluid change (engine, tranny, differential).

All the rumors about Street Image are true! Hands down, they are the best IMHO. I personally dealt with Jimmy (you the man bro!) who's an awesome guy. I can't say enough about him and Street Image. He helped answer all my questions before I purchased the parts. Tomorrow, I'm heading down there to get my temporary DC headers installed. Early next month I will be getting the Fujitsubo y-pipe + Tein coilovers from Street Image. Of course, without a doubt, my twin turbo setup will be installed by them too! All I can say is that from now on, ALL my mods will be done there.

*NOTE : While I was there they had a burgundy Z with gold Nismo rims, and also a silver Greddy twin turbo Z. Oh......... and a 240SX with a Skyline RB motor swap =)
Old 11-16-2004, 01:03 AM
SHO-TIME

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Another satisified customer.... props to Eric!
Old 11-16-2004, 06:44 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I really need to check this place out. I have been hearing good things about them. I also made an inquiry a few weeks back about nitrous refills and the rep by the name of "Dawn" was very helpful and actually did call back within minutes with an answer.
Old 11-16-2004, 07:29 AM
kamz

What kind of shop are they exactly? Do they sell a lot of mods for the Z or are they just body shop?
Old 11-16-2004, 12:15 PM
importriders

Default Re: Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!

Originally posted by TreFifty
My Z is still before break-in at 900 miles, but the mod bugs were biting like mad crazy. So...... I went to Street Image in Baldwin Park last weekend and had my first mods done to the Z which included the Fujitsubo Legalis-R exhaust, Injen CAI, B&M short shifter, Tomei shift **** + synthetic fluid change (engine, tranny, differential).

All the rumors about Street Image are true! Hands down, they are the best IMHO. I personally dealt with Jimmy (you the man bro!) who's an awesome guy. I can't say enough about him and Street Image. He helped answer all my questions before I purchased the parts. Tomorrow, I'm heading down there to get my temporary DC headers installed. Early next month I will be getting the Fujitsubo y-pipe + Tein coilovers from Street Image. Of course, without a doubt, my twin turbo setup will be installed by them too! All I can say is that from now on, ALL my mods will be done there.

*NOTE : While I was there they had a burgundy Z with gold Nismo rims, and also a silver Greddy twin turbo Z. Oh......... and a 240SX with a Skyline RB motor swap =)
The silver TT belongs to Aloharacing on the board.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:22 PM
TreFifty

They sell and install parts for the Z & G35, or any other import for that matter.

I just came back this morning after dropping my car off with Eric (owner of Street Image) for my headers install. Chatted with him for about 15 minutes. Can't say enough about how great of a guy he is and the rest of Street Image. TRUST ME, if you want your mods done, take your car to Street Image, you can't go wrong. Added to the fact, the people there don't act like big heads like A LOT of parts/tuning shops I've been to. Some place don't even acknowledge you. At Street Image, you feel really at home.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:24 PM
importriders

Originally posted by kamz
What kind of shop are they exactly? Do they sell a lot of mods for the Z or are they just body shop?
They are an installer and a parts shop. I've purchased most of my Z stuff and miata stuff from them($8500). They'll probably be the ones doing my motor build for my miata also. Jeff and Eric I've known before there was a Street Image. Both awesome guys. Just buy Jeff food and hell be happy. He likes dumplings and sushi.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:48 PM
TreFifty

Hahaha. All the guys there are great. Last weekend was my first experience with Street Image. They will also be doing my twin turbo install in the near future. Can't wait!
Old 11-16-2004, 12:50 PM
kamz

I realize that quality comes at a price.. how competitive are their prices i.e. labor, parts....
Old 11-16-2004, 02:25 PM
bobowah

I realize that quality comes at a price.. how competitive are their prices i.e. labor, parts....
For pricing please contact us directly.

We do G35 and 350z. As well as Hondas, building race cars, and bling bling SUV lowerings.

We are not the cheapest like your fly by night performance shops. But we do quality work and take care of your vehicles.

Please contact myself of jim@streetimage if you have questions.

-Jeff
Old 11-16-2004, 05:30 PM
jlimquest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are very reasonable & workmanship is A++++. Did all of my mods. Knows all the tricks of the trade to ensure a quality install.
Attached Thumbnails Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!-dscn0777-small-.jpg  
Old 11-16-2004, 09:50 PM
jim@streetimage

Default Re: Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!

Originally posted by TreFifty

Thanks Patrick for the feedback.

You can always count on Streetimage to do a wonderful/professional Install.

If anyone needs any prices on parts or labor please send me a E-mail or a PM or even IM.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:07 PM
V35

Yea, i love that place,aside from the fact that my gf lives a minute away from there. Personally got good prices from them, perfect install,awesome service, etc etc etc wont go anywhere else, keep it up street image!
Old 11-16-2004, 11:20 PM
Red6

Yep Yep they do great work. Ill be back soon.
Old 11-17-2004, 11:25 AM
TreFifty

Just got my Z back with DC headers installed. Pulls very nice in the mid-range. Very noticeable gain. The Z has so much potential......... can't wait for them to install my Greddy tt ! Props to Jimmy and Eric and the rest of Street Image.

Hey Jimmy, if you're reading this, my g/f is coming over with her black G35 coupe I was telling you about. She wants to roll with us. I told her 'NO, I DON'T THINK SO', but she never listens. She's skeptical that I'm going on a 'run' and wants to check it out herself.

Last edited by TreFifty; 11-17-2004 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Aloharacing

Yep...there's a reason that Importriders and myself drive the 130+ miles from SD to have Eric work on our cars. Eric is the only one I trust to work on my car, no matter how long it takes. I know the job will be done right.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:16 PM
TreFifty

Hey Aloharacing..... Was it your silver Greddy TT Z debadged 'Fairlady Z' that Street Image was working on the other week? I may be wrong. Just checking.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:26 PM
loismustdie

another thumbs up for street image...

got my springs and front lip installed there, they do great work and are extremely professional. Eric is a great guy and really goes out of his way for you.

Once my stock struts are gone, I'm heading straight back to those guys for some coilovers...
Old 11-18-2004, 04:51 PM
importriders

Originally posted by Aloharacing
Yep...there's a reason that Importriders and myself drive the 130+ miles from SD to have Eric work on our cars. Eric is the only one I trust to work on my car, no matter how long it takes. I know the job will be done right.
Yeah that and we eat like kings up in LA...HAHAHAHAHA!!! Jeff, when you coming down for Tadashi?!?!?
Old 11-18-2004, 06:04 PM
350Now

Another props for Street Image. The shop is kept clean, work is done professionally, and Eric will ensure the car is right even if it's not a part they were installing. My car can be a Street Image model car. Eric has done most of the work and I'll be back at Street Image for more once I decide what I want.

Quick Reply: Street Image In Baldwin Park Rocks !!!