Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Dallas Meet Finalized.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 07:02 AM
davidf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Robert it's David, I'm intrested in seeing the vid. We originally had a meet/cruise also set up for the 3rd but there was some mass confusion due to an overnite downpour in Houston, needless to say I did'nt see the 1st Z that day. Wish I had drove to dallas. David.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:09 AM
desibhar

Originally Posted by BeerViper
Hey guys, great meet on Saturday ... especially after identifying the bar next door with $0.50 drafts WOOOHOOO! Now we just need a giant tent to block the blazing Texas sun and we're good!
Or we could have started the meet later... Which in my opinion was common sense!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:32 AM
mandm177

great meet, nice to meet some other Z owners out there, i was the one with the SB Z with bronze nismo rims...

i had one question, does Zeetoyz's Z have the axis reverbs on it? i really liked the way they look specially with the painted inner spokes, any and all info on it would be great. thanks!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:55 AM
BeerViper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by desibhar
Or we could have started the meet later... Which in my opinion was common sense!
One strange thing I have noticed about Dallas (being from Chicago up until 7 months ago) is that it continues to get hotter until about 5PM here. In addition, we would have missed the fifty cent drafts if we started later
Old 06-05-2006, 08:45 AM
desibhar

One strange thing I have noticed about Dallas (being from Chicago up until 7 months ago) is that it continues to get hotter until about 5PM here. In addition, we would have missed the fifty cent drafts if we started later
You're right, but it still would have been $1 drafts after that!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Malic350

I had a great time guys. I got alot of information from you all. So hard to decide what to do next. I usually pull up to a restaraunt or club or anywhere and get compliments on my car and I don't get big headed I just feel great!!! When I pulled into the parking lot next to some of you alls BEASTS and some that were just slightly touched I felt so little, so ordinary. This can't be. And won't be for long lol.

Thanks to everyone that answered one of my 100s of questions!

See you all next time!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:18 AM
RBALDINELLII

Once you start this kind of modding, theres no going back. Welcome to the dark side!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:53 AM
NISMOFO

The next meet will probably be around 6pm unless there are any complaints? That would give us 2.5 hours of daylight. This meet was all about hanging out INSIDE instead of OUTSIDE, and that's where all the fun was anyways.

The original organized wanted to do a small cruise as well (for this meet), but he had to head out early as he stated.

So for the next one, I think it will be much later in the day and will also include a cruise. I really have no complaints about the location we had for this one...I like how no one bothered us. We had plenty of space to take some group pictures too if we wanted. I really liked that Colter's...can't beat those beer prices.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:01 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

The meet was definitely great, in terms of meeting a lot of new people and seeing their Z's and G's. The downside WAS the heat but can't complain too much.

I think next time we should be a little bit more organized when parking our cars, as our last one was just random (some cars were off in the distance by themselves *cough Malic cough*). Also, I kind of wish we did a little bit more than just sit in the parking lot next time and have a cool video to show others.

Alrite, so who wants to start a new thread about our next meet? I'm too lazy
Old 06-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Z_freak

hello all, first let me apologize for having to leave so early, i had mapped out a really kool route to cruise but i did not check my schedule before this meet so again I apologize....here i start the thread and then have to bail....from the looks of it everybody had fun but it is kool to get all of the cars on the road together and shoot video...........

since we decided to schedule a meet every two weeks I am going to go ahead and start the thread....
Old 06-05-2006, 10:43 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

haha that's right.. start another thread.. good boy.. jk

Let us know after you've made the new one.

BTW, I noticed that the last meet wasn't 2 weeks but 3 weeks after the prior meet, even though we agreed on having one every 2 weeks. Doesn't matter but I just thought it was weird.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Z_freak

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
haha that's right.. start another thread.. good boy.. jk

Let us know after you've made the new one.

BTW, I noticed that the last meet wasn't 2 weeks but 3 weeks after the prior meet, even though we agreed on having one every 2 weeks. Doesn't matter but I just thought it was weird.

i know, i did that because of Memorial Day weekend(people with families and stuff).....

IT IS UP, DALLAS MEET IV THREAD.....
Old 06-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Malic350

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
The meet was definitely great, in terms of meeting a lot of new people and seeing their Z's and G's. The downside WAS the heat but can't complain too much.

I think next time we should be a little bit more organized when parking our cars, as our last one was just random (some cars were off in the distance by themselves *cough Malic cough*). Also, I kind of wish we did a little bit more than just sit in the parking lot next time and have a cool video to show others.

Alrite, so who wants to start a new thread about our next meet? I'm too lazy
LMAO - 3hree5ive0ero - that's just wrong lol. I told u I felt ordinary. My roadster only had Overlayz and the third brake light cover and it wasn't all waxed up light YOURS (and everyone else's) lol. If I didn't have to report to my unit first I would have had some time to do that. Next time I will make it a point to park right next to yours.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Malic350

oh that was like and not light - Coffee gots me going nuts.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:18 AM
NISMOFO

Originally Posted by davidf
Hey Robert it's David, I'm intrested in seeing the vid. We originally had a meet/cruise also set up for the 3rd but there was some mass confusion due to an overnite downpour in Houston, needless to say I did'nt see the 1st Z that day. Wish I had drove to dallas. David.
Hey David, what's up? How is the car doing?

I have the video on my computer w/o any editing right now. It's just me walking around the parking lot taping the cars. Some people parked right next to each other so that always makes it difficult to take pictures or video. So far I have no objections on posting the video, so I might have some time tonight to edit it and then post tomorrow.

Or I can just e-mail it directly to you David?
Old 06-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Z_freak

I am closing this thread as I have posted the new meet......