Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Saturdays - Houston folks

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 04:38 AM
Phrizzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturdays - Houston folks

Was this past Saturday at Jamba Juice pretty typical for a Saturday or were there more/less Z's, S2k's, NSX's, etc than usual?

I showed the pics to a friend and he wants me to take him this weekend
Old 05-07-2003, 05:45 AM
Audito350Z

There's always something going on out there. I heard a few guys saying that the turn-out this past Saturday night was a little better than usual.

PeteH
Old 05-07-2003, 05:53 AM
Apexi350z
Charter Member #50

It turn out better cause we (350z's) showed up

I may drive by this Sat., after friend's b-day party.

see ya guys..
Old 05-07-2003, 09:17 AM
mmmm z

Default usually

there are mostly the bemers and s2000 when I pass by. This past weekend was the first tiem I had seen any z's out there.

We may have another 350z showing this week depending on if word got arouns, but most likely I anticipate 2-3 z's. But who knows

I have seen alot more z's around westheimer, but don't know if they know or even care about the car hotspots.

I will most likely be there around 9 or so...
Old 05-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Phrizzer

Alright, well I'll show up around 9 or so too...check it out on a non-scheduled night

And if you're still trying to organize the Caravan to Kemah, you can still count me in.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Apexi350z
Charter Member #50

Caravan to Kemah sounds good! I am in!
Old 05-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Inova

hey guys,

those of you that went the meet on 5/3 know who i am (hopefully) i am going to be busy the next few weekends because of prom, otherwise i'd try and set up another meet. Phrizzer, i will add you to the list of guys that i pmed previously. u guys should just go ahead and set one up urselves, muniz can be in charge of that! how does the 24th of may sound to you guys? if it's good then we'll make it the same place and time as before, and just hang out.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:42 AM
Phrizzer

Default My weekends are crazy and I never really know what to expect.

You guys just tell me when we're gonna have an "official" meet and I'll try to make it, until then I'll just randomly stop by Jamba Juice when I can on Saturdays.

Also, the Fox and Hound was cool, but I have this pet peeve about always going to the same place, so if we could change it up every now and then that would be cool too.

Since I live up north I'm sure there are numerous places that I haven't been that are at least close to being as good But if they need to stay in that general area, that is super fine with me.

Anyway, like I said, don't make plans around me, I'll just show up when I can...
Old 05-09-2003, 05:38 AM
Apexi350z
Charter Member #50

are you guys going to Baytown (Housotn Raceway Park) next Thursday? I think Z club of Houston is having a meet there and also you can test your 1/4 mile time. I am definitely going..
Old 05-09-2003, 06:08 AM
mmmm z

Raceway park:
sounds like a good idea.. I have never been, so would be interested in finding who is all going out there so we meet and head out there together.

Caravan to Kemah:
Still working on getting all the info, should have something soon to report in the following week. (translation= have not done anything yet, but will get off my *** and find something out soon)

Saturday Meets:
As far as organized meets on saturday, I just plan on stopping by Jamba juice and hanging out if other 350z's are there. (Around 9:30) I pass by on Saturdays to check the crowd and end up going to do something else if nothing is brewing, but it seems that interest has picked up and maybe we will have a normal crowd.

I do think that if we have meets we should plan a couple of stops to other hotspots (if anyone knows of any others). I think the highlight of last weekends meet was not only getting to meet some cool people, but the drive down Westheimer, and seeing people pointing and the sound of several z's exhaust. So if anyone else know of any other hotspots we could head to that would be cool.

Turbo Z:
As I mentioned to a few people last week, I am highly interested in the twin turbo kits soon to be offered by Greddy and Power enterprises. I have also found a local shop that wil install for 1,500. If anyone has any other leads please let me know. The kit sounds promising and so does 400+ HP at the wheels.

Chris