Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

MORON 350Z kid driving

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 01:26 PM
DJMatrix1067

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gm2376
i find this verrry hard to believe....my cousin and his partner develop websites....and they are regarded as top web designers in the industry...they pull in around 300k a year....there a two man job....but know ad or marketing agency is going to hire and contract out a 16 year old in high school....its not going to happen....these jobs are all tight timelines and constant communication......were they getting a hold of u during 3rd period???? The only thing you were designing at 16 is a myspace page....post some picks with your name written with your z and vette...I'd like to see them.

you really are not worth my time. seriously.

im not sure what you are asking me to do in the last part of that post, so i will go ahead and post pictures of my Z and my two vettes.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:26 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Teens shouldn't drive sports cars at all
Teens are full of **** when they say they "bought" their Z's at 16
Teens usually wreck/get a crap load of tickets fairly soon raising our insurance
Teens need to DIAF

/Thread
Old 02-21-2008, 01:29 PM
IMAFUKINRIDER

ive seen pre-owned z's and g's at 13,000 .. lots of mileage but any high school kid can afford it ..
Old 02-21-2008, 01:30 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

and I wouldn't add "if they are smart"... a trained monkey can flip burgers.
Hras is on a roll...
Old 02-21-2008, 01:41 PM
DJMatrix1067

lol well this thread has officially turned into another useless "teen driving Z" thread.

so forget i even brought it up.

my point was not to come under fire. im the one driving responsibly through traffic. I'm getting flamed for starting my own business and all those that dont believe its possible are just plain ignorant.

granted, most teens cant do it, but it takes nothing to start up a small businees really. and the clients i was doing work for were not MAJOR companies. i wasnt making thousands per site. when i first started i was making hundreds. but even 1 website a month at $500 per site is enough to cover a car payment when ur 16. and i had other jobs too (i worked in an ice rink, in theatrical lighting, and a few other areas.) i had no problem paying for my Z. and since then i've grown into making more per website than at 16, im now 19.

i wont go into my finances anymore. i mean seriously this is just ridiculous. the fact is. almost all 16 year olds out there are just as immature as the next, but there are some smart enough to realize that street racing is retarded, and how to pay for the things they want in life. statistically speaking i think its about 1%. i like to think i fall into that 1% but ive also done some pretty retarded things. call it part of growing up.

oh and by the way, let us not forget the muscle car era. More horsepower, less safety, and more affordable. the baby boom generation had just as much horsepower as us. and they came under fire too.

Really, i think everyone just needs to keep their opinions on the matter to themselves since everytime it even remotely comes up, people force there opinions on others. simple fact is that the kid who was weaving in and out of traffic deserves to die in a firey ball of flames (without harming anyone else but himself). but we all know that in reality, he will loose control one day, and take out innocent people. so dont turn it into something its not. the only persons fault whose fault it really and truly is, is himself. not his parents. not whoever bought him that car, or anything like that. its his fault for driving like the idiot. and ya, maybe it could have been prevented if he was driving a torqueless honda, but lets be real. we all know how bad honda drivers are... it doesnt matter what hes driving, he will drive like an asshat.

end of discussion. now someone close the damn thing.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:52 PM
ZSpectrum

Originally Posted by drooke
haha ur gunna get all ur stuff done then be pulling out of joe tech and BAM!!! Drunk Mexican t-bones u and ur car is totaled haha dont worry I knocked on wood
thanks honey
Old 02-21-2008, 05:43 PM
drooke
Banned

Originally Posted by ZSpectrum
thanks honey
np
Old 02-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
i will go ahead and post pictures of my Z and my two vettes.
thanks dad!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:34 PM
gm2376

thanks dad!
hahaha!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:36 PM
drooke
Banned

Originally Posted by gm2376
hahaha!!!!
.........how was that funny
Old 02-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

.........how was that funny
You'll understand when your nuts drop and you grow hair on your wee little sac.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:39 PM
gm2376

you really are not worth my time. seriously.

im not sure what you are asking me to do in the last part of that post, so i will go ahead and post pictures of my Z and my two vettes.

scan the titles!!!! name and vehicle and black out the rest .....they would have to be in your name....u paid cash right....if u can, the i guess i'm wrong...highly doubt it though....good luck on the zr1
Old 02-21-2008, 07:58 PM
drooke
Banned

i know who this kid is and ya they are his cars haha Hraesvelg get a life u have 25,000 post and i am pretty sure my sac is about 2x bigger then yours, and sees about 100x more POON then yours ever will sry buddy but ya just keep using that right hand
Old 02-21-2008, 08:12 PM
DJMatrix1067

argh i appreciate you guys backin me up.

im done with this thread

scan the titles. they are in my moms name because all three cars were purchased before my 18th birthday. she had to sign the titles.

i give up though. seriously.

anyways, this is one of the reasons why im selling my Z.

you know whats funny is im a member of the c5 forum and not a single person on those forums has had a response to me like everyone on this forum does. and im one of the youngest on there.

yet everyone on this forum are absolute dicks most of the time. i dont get it.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:24 PM
drooke
Banned

im done with this thread

scan the titles. they are in my moms name because all three cars were purchased before my 18th birthday. she had to sign the titles.

you know whats funny is im a member of the c5 forum and not a single person on those forums has had a response to me like everyone on this forum does. and im one of the youngest on there.

haha ya i know right im on the evo forums and everyone is nice and really helps haha but i guess if u own a z u just think ur hot **** HAHA!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:24 PM
ksandhu29

Originally Posted by NateZ08
you're such a whiner. just because someone got the urge to be a lil crazy isn't a big deal. You say you never drive like that but im sure you've gone crazy in the Z or the vettes. Part of having a fast car is to go fast. Yeah right time/right place but sometimes it just hits you.

Why would anyone give you **** for having a Z in high school? If anything, you get mad props. I have never had anyone not smile and say whoa when i say i drive a Z and im a junior in college.

bottom line, just blow it off. Remember, the next time you roll a stop sign or speed, you're putting people in danger as well so i say hypocracy

seriously? okay im 17 with a Z that i got with help from my elder brother but newayz, i dont care how old someone is, there is no such thing as right time/place on public roads, uve got to be kidding me if u think not stopping at a stop sign completely is the same as weavin through traffic, c mon now!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 PM
ZSpectrum

im done with this thread

agreed the 6spd online guys seem cool, bbut z owners atleast my350z owners think they are hot shyt with slow cars.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

i know who this kid is and ya they are his cars haha Hraesvelg get a life u have 25,000 post and i am pretty sure my sac is about 2x bigger then yours, and sees about 100x more POON then yours ever will sry buddy but ya just keep using that right hand
I have a life, a career, education, etc. We can compare our lives if you want, but you're going to look like a little b!tch if we do

2x my sac size? Sounds like a case of advanced testicular cancer. Hopefully, you'll do everyone a favor and not do anything about it so your ***** fall off and you are no longer able to defile the world with your inferior genetics.

You are a teen right? I lost my virginity at 14, I'm 29 now. Do the math little boy. Trust me, I've seen and fuked more poon than you can dream of
Old 02-21-2008, 08:37 PM
drooke
Banned

I have a life, a career, education, etc. We can compare our lives if you want, but you're going to look like a little b!tch if we do

2x my sac size? Sounds like a case of advanced testicular cancer. Hopefully, you'll do everyone a favor and not do anything about it so your ***** fall off and you are no longer able to defile the world with your inferior genetics.

You are a teen right? I lost my virginity at 14, I'm 29 now. Do the math little boy. Trust me, I've seen and fuked more poon than you can dream of
dream BitC! i dont dream of it i just get it your 29 and your a fuking loser look haha ur trying to out do me with big words oh man u sound smart haha ur real fukin cool ur prob one of those kids who lost there virginity to the 300pound trumpet player at ur school she blew u all night didnt she 8===D
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

dream BitC! i dont dream of it i just get it your 29 and your a fuking loser look haha ur trying to out do me with big words oh man u sound smart haha ur real fukin cool ur prob one of those kids who lost there virginity to the 300pound trumpet player at ur school she blew u all night didnt she 8===D
you don't dream of it, you just get it? Get what little man?

I'm 29, married, own a house, have a BS in physics, and I'm one class away from my Master's in nuclear engineering. I work as a health physicist full time at a nuke plant and worked my way though school.

Big words? If you think those are big words you're going to bomb the SAT!

I lost my virginity to a 20 year old chick. She was about 5'8" and 120 lbs. Sorry no pics to disprove your assumption.

Quick Reply: MORON 350Z kid driving