Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

MORON 350Z kid driving

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 09:10 AM
DJMatrix1067

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MORON 350Z kid driving

So, I'm chugging along last night in moderately heavy traffic on preston road in plano, heading north to SH121 when all of a sudden i see HID headlights weaving in and out of traffic and coming up on me FAST. Then I see regular headlights following him. I can't make out either car.

Then the car with HID's passes by me and its a black 350Z with the windows half-cracked, and some young looking kid driving. He's weaving in and out of traffic. We come to a clearing just north of legacy and he opens it up. i was doing 60 (speedlimit is 55 in that section) and he was pulling on me by a LOT. If i had to estimate i would say at least 80 or 90. I could smell his exhaust at WOT and hear him.

The car he was racing was a Chevy Cobalt SS, also being driven by a young looking highschool kid. the Cobalt seemed to have some sense and slowed down. the Z continued to weave in and out of traffic all the way from Preston & Hedgecoxe to Preston & Warren (in Frisco).

I caught his license plate, BLC804. I just wanted to alert all the other drivers on the forum of this type of driving. This is the type of **** that gives Z drivers, sports car drivers, and ALL highschool drivers bad names. Because I garauntee you that kid has no experience driving a high performance vehicle like the Z, and could have EASILY lost control the way he was driving. I absolutely HATE seeing people drive like this, especially Z drivers. I hold Z drivers to a higher standard than other drivers, and this kid was driving like an absolute moron.

Also, if the driver of that Black 350Z LP# BLC804 is a member of this forum, watch your ****. seriously you need to not be driving like that. Remember, that there is always someone else out there faster than you with more experience driving. and on top of that, you could be the best driver on the road, but you can NOT predict what every other shitty driver does on the road. You are the reason why my insurance is so freaking much, and why I caught so much flack for driving a Z in highschool, even though i NEVER drove like you did last night (2/14/08).

And if your wondering, I wasnt in my Z, i was in my corvette.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:19 AM
phreaktor
¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

I'll drive how ever I feel like driving. that y i smoked ur POS vette yesterdayhahahaha
Old 02-15-2008, 09:36 AM
DJMatrix1067

lol okay.

around 300 pounds lighter, with 150 more horsepower. lets head towards the track. I think i can hold my own

Last edited by DJMatrix1067; 02-15-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:04 AM
jeff91ta

Obviously if you had your Z in highschool you aren't that old.....

Now you have a Z and a corvette? What the hell do you do for a living?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanh386

I had a Z in HS, in which I still do and loving it. Z's are actually really affordable (minus the insurance which i get my parents to buy). I actually saved enough to complete buy off the car in about 2 years waiting tables at a local restaurant. I'm in college now and I just bought a Caynne. Still waiting tables lol. I just don't blow alot of money on unreasonable things. Saving ftmfw!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
jeff91ta

Originally Posted by Thanh386
I'm in college now and I just bought a Caynne. Still waiting tables lol. I just don't blow alot of money on unreasonable things. Saving ftmfw!!!

Of course you don't blow alot of money on unreasonable things.... bought a Cayenne in college . But I'm sure you will probably tell me your tuition is fully paid off and you already bought and paid off a home. Seriously what the hell do you people do to spend so freakin much. Are you seriously making over 100K waiting tables?

I just don't know how you guys do it???? and I think a Z payment is a BIGGGG stretch for most kids in HS

Last edited by jeff91ta; 02-15-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:44 PM
ZSpectrum

Zs are getting cheap almost anyone can buy them now. Look at the recent trends. Z for 14k? Hmm Ill stick to my sti. Jared what color was the cobalt? Was it some fat **** in a yellow one? The guys a f9cking tool box.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:07 PM
LayDZee

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm frequent in those areas.

I saw 'black Z' in the thread... and expected a flaming thread about me But... I know I got more sense than to be a dick on the road.

Stupid rich kids... I mean stupid rich parents with no sense.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:23 PM
DJMatrix1067

I bought my Z when i was 17 (a month before my 18th birthday). Paid cash, and paid 25,000 for it. That was november of 06.

I bought my vette as my first car (1978 corvette silver anniversary edition) and restored it myself.

And my red corvette I bought in July of 07.

And to answer the question, I've had about 4 different jobs in the last 3 years. My primary job is a graphic/ webdesigner for my own company. I also have done professional photography.

I was a DJ (hence the name), a theatrical lighting designer, a peewee hockey coach and most recently a lube jockey (changing oil and doing state inspections at a local shop.)

oh ya, and to answer someone elses post about having to pay off a house, right now i support myself entirely (im 19) and i live in a house, i rent from one of my friends. I was thinking about buying a property in little elm and being a landlord to substitute my income, but decided i would rather sell my Z, invest the money, sell off my other two corvettes and buy the ZR1 when it comes out.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:01 PM
drooke
Banned

haha ya was it a yellow ss if so that guy is a major tool .....oh and do u know if the driver of the black z was brown..? if so that kid is a sophomore at jasper high school ha go report him to the school if so
Old 02-15-2008, 11:25 PM
ZSpectrum

Originally Posted by drooke
haha ya was it a yellow ss if so that guy is a major tool .....oh and do u know if the driver of the black z was brown..? if so that kid is a sophomore at jasper high school ha go report him to the school if so
wtf do you kill him brown kid or some ****. Fawking noob.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:20 PM
NateZ08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
So, I'm chugging along last night in moderately heavy traffic on preston road in plano, heading north to SH121 when all of a sudden i see HID headlights weaving in and out of traffic and coming up on me FAST. Then I see regular headlights following him. I can't make out either car.

Then the car with HID's passes by me and its a black 350Z with the windows half-cracked, and some young looking kid driving. He's weaving in and out of traffic. We come to a clearing just north of legacy and he opens it up. i was doing 60 (speedlimit is 55 in that section) and he was pulling on me by a LOT. If i had to estimate i would say at least 80 or 90. I could smell his exhaust at WOT and hear him..
you're such a whiner. just because someone got the urge to be a lil crazy isn't a big deal. You say you never drive like that but im sure you've gone crazy in the Z or the vettes. Part of having a fast car is to go fast. Yeah right time/right place but sometimes it just hits you.

Why would anyone give you **** for having a Z in high school? If anything, you get mad props. I have never had anyone not smile and say whoa when i say i drive a Z and im a junior in college.

bottom line, just blow it off. Remember, the next time you roll a stop sign or speed, you're putting people in danger as well so i say hypocracy
Old 02-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Teens shouldn't drive sports cars at all
Teens are full of **** when they say they "bought" their Z's at 16
Teens usually wreck/get a crap load of tickets fairly soon raising our insurance
Teens need to DIAF

/Thread
Old 02-16-2008, 09:32 PM
DJMatrix1067

Okay, in response to the asshat above me.

simply put, you couldnt be more wrong.

it is entirely possible for a 16 year old to buy their own 350z at 16 years old. All it would require would be a parent willing to cosign, a suitable level of credit, and a steady job. it is MUCH harder to do while you are still in highschool, but not entirely possible.

lets do the math together. i build websites, and the standard rate in the industry is 100 dollars an hour, or $500 for the index, and 250 for every page after that, with the average website costing around $2,000 or $3,000 dollars (based on my personal experience).

If i worked 20 hours a week (not difficult at all while still living in highschool) at 100 dollars an hour, that works out to around $2,000 dollars PER WEEK. these are all ballpark numbers, because thats definitly not how much i was making in highschool, but even at 25 dollars an hours x 80 hours a month it works out around the same. my car payment would be around 700 dollars a month. so i would have plenty of money to cover the car.

i wont break down the insurance cuz thats ridiculous, but you make such bold claims as calling a 16 year old a ****ing liar when he says he bought his car. i agree its unlikely, but i managed to save up enough money by my own work that at 17 i not only owned my 350Z (i paid cash $25,000) but i bought my 1978 Corvette outright too. and what if the 16 year old was smart and invested his money like i did. does this really sound so impossible? i think not.

if you assume that a 16 year old can only get a job at kroger for 5 dollars an hour, then yes its impossible.

as for getting tickets, are you telling me that you yourself have not gotten a ticket? fact is that almost every driver on the road gets a ticket at one point in their life. it is true, teens do drive more irresponsibly, however that does not mean that ALL teenagers cannot be trusted. odds are, if the teenager has enough common sense to start their own business, save and invest their money, and buy their dreamcar, they will probably be responsible enough to know when and when not to drive like an idiot.

i've had my Z for over a year with no tickets and no accidents thanks. and i plan on keeping it that way for as long as i own my car.

so if you want to be an ******* and respond like that to my post, think about what you are saying before you say it. thats all my point is.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:43 PM
lbz

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phreaktor
I'll drive how ever I feel like driving. that y i smoked ur POS vette yesterdayhahahaha
Regardless of the consequences. No matter how many innocent lives of families, children, fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, etc are put at risk, people will still do this until the price is paid one way or another.

I've had my times being an a**hole at the wheel, convinced I was the man and these slow pokes should just clear a lane for me.

A funny and good thing happend before I ruined my own or someone else's life... I grew up.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:46 PM
DJMatrix1067

well said. i mean when i first got my license i thought i was the baddest thing on the road, but i pretty much grew up instantaneously when i watched a kid in a sports car (that went to my highschool) loose his llife in a car wreck.

sad part was, his brother was driving, his brother lived, but he died. because his brother was a ****king douche bag and wanted to show off.

its **** like that that i cant stand
Old 02-17-2008, 02:27 AM
solidsnake

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fast cars and HS kids are not a good combination. Look at Nick Hogan for christ sakes. And I hate to agree with Zspectrum but he is right about the Z being so cheap to buy, the sti's still hold their value to this day. The only thing expensive about the Z is modding
Old 02-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
Okay, in response to the asshat above me.

simply put, you couldnt be more wrong.

it is entirely possible for a 16 year old to buy their own 350z at 16 years old. All it would require would be a parent willing to cosign, a suitable level of credit, and a steady job. it is MUCH harder to do while you are still in highschool, but not entirely possible.

lets do the math together. i build websites, and the standard rate in the industry is 100 dollars an hour, or $500 for the index, and 250 for every page after that, with the average website costing around $2,000 or $3,000 dollars (based on my personal experience).

If i worked 20 hours a week (not difficult at all while still living in highschool) at 100 dollars an hour, that works out to around $2,000 dollars PER WEEK. these are all ballpark numbers, because thats definitly not how much i was making in highschool, but even at 25 dollars an hours x 80 hours a month it works out around the same. my car payment would be around 700 dollars a month. so i would have plenty of money to cover the car.

i wont break down the insurance cuz thats ridiculous, but you make such bold claims as calling a 16 year old a ****ing liar when he says he bought his car. i agree its unlikely, but i managed to save up enough money by my own work that at 17 i not only owned my 350Z (i paid cash $25,000) but i bought my 1978 Corvette outright too. and what if the 16 year old was smart and invested his money like i did. does this really sound so impossible? i think not.

if you assume that a 16 year old can only get a job at kroger for 5 dollars an hour, then yes its impossible.

as for getting tickets, are you telling me that you yourself have not gotten a ticket? fact is that almost every driver on the road gets a ticket at one point in their life. it is true, teens do drive more irresponsibly, however that does not mean that ALL teenagers cannot be trusted. odds are, if the teenager has enough common sense to start their own business, save and invest their money, and buy their dreamcar, they will probably be responsible enough to know when and when not to drive like an idiot.

i've had my Z for over a year with no tickets and no accidents thanks. and i plan on keeping it that way for as long as i own my car.

so if you want to be an ******* and respond like that to my post, think about what you are saying before you say it. thats all my point is.
Let me guess you have a korpurashun, made mad investments and make $250,000 a year?

I didn't read your post because most teens are liars on here it seems and who wants to read a wall of BS, especially since I just woke up and haven't had my caffeine yet.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:11 AM
kspec

leave teens to drive torqueless hondas.

btw teens can afford to buy a Z if they are smart. its not hard.
their parents pay for their living expenses and they have no real bills, so they just pay for the car and insurance.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:22 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by kspec
leave teens to drive torqueless hondas.

btw teens can afford to buy a Z if they are smart. its not hard.
their parents pay for their living expenses and they have no real bills, so they just pay for the car and insurance.
True. If the parents pay for every other cost besides the car, insurance and gas a teen could easily pay for it themselves. and I wouldn't add "if they are smart"... a trained monkey can flip burgers.

Quick Reply: MORON 350Z kid driving