Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

Anyone from The League City area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 AM
vannguyen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright everyone I am off this Sunday so if anyone has no plans I say we meet up at the hooters in Webster. We can talk there watch football and eat. So whos up for it!?
I really want to do it this weekend because after this month Im pretty much f***ed due to work. heres the time we should go 12PM SUNDAY THE 26 watch football talk and so forth. Then afterwards ill leave that up to you guys maybe cruise around town haha I dont know. Lets make a list for whoever is up for it.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:27 PM
vannguyen

ok starting the list for going Sunday Morning - Evening Anyone can come if they wish

1.Van Nguyen
Old 10-20-2008, 09:06 PM
iceman21_23

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would go but i work till 630 ugh lol
Old 10-21-2008, 07:45 AM
vannguyen

Originally Posted by iceman21_23
i would go but i work till 630 ugh lol

Hrmmmm or should we wait for another weekend!?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:29 AM
iceman21_23

i work like that everyweekend so dont worry about me
Old 10-21-2008, 09:20 AM
vannguyen

LOL do it during the week days then hahaha circuit city is being weird usually they wouldn't let me take weekends off
Old 10-21-2008, 11:32 AM
VENOMSZ

Originally Posted by vannguyen
LOL do it during the week days then hahaha circuit city is being weird usually they wouldn't let me take weekends off
It's about to get worse pretty soon...holidays.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:50 AM
iceman21_23

okay so the holidays are comming up a few us are working in high traffic industries around that time. Van's going to busy as heck as will i how about a saturday night meet? or a sunday night meet? nights are usually better for everyone oh and van u get the pics of the rims i sent?
Old 10-21-2008, 01:17 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

how about a saturday night meet? or a sunday night meet?
We're having the same Sat. night meet this Sat. as last time....
Old 10-21-2008, 02:46 PM
kinetikz

you know what we just need to meet up in the middle HEB in friendswood or at a place Called PHO YEN( place is right upfront of HEB) in friendswood that way I can show you guys my friends supercharged RSX. Sit down talk and eat....We can't do it on Sunday they are closed. Not unless one of you has a better idea!? Hooters!? In webster!? I have this weekend off to I think I'll get back to you guys on that. Best time to watch football! And if were going to do this don't get drunk the night before LOL let's make sure we can all meet up Saturday night or Sunday night. Oh if anyone is interested in a AIT fiberglasses veilside version3 pm me. Selling it so I can repair my Z that got hit by a mustang.
What color is the rsx? Why dont you and your friends come out to the meets every weekend?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:59 PM
vannguyen

My friends RSX is blue and I have a friend with a blue S2000. Yeah true I don't go out to the meets because I work on Saturday I pretty much now go to the clubs if I do go out.
Hahaha bad part was I was thinking of giving up on making the Z look nice it's pretty dinged up on my rear left...Yeah IceMan I saw them rims there nice. Everyones going to be busy during the Holidays errrr....and I might have to go find a job Rumors spreding around circuit city that they might close down 160,000 store locations. So if that happens I say screw my job and go to school full-time. And yes Circuit city has BS managers out to get peoples money. Lol nobody wants to buy my veilside kit!?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM
chrisaray

Hey Guys... I missed y'all last Saturday night at the Home Depot. I didn't get my car back together untill about 9:30 & all of the Z's were gone by the time I got there.

My band has to play a private party this Saturday night, so I can't make it then either. Maybe next Saturday.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisaray
Hey Guys... I missed y'all last Saturday night at the Home Depot. I didn't get my car back together untill about 9:30 & all of the Z's were gone by the time I got there.

My band has to play a private party this Saturday night, so I can't make it then either. Maybe next Saturday.
Sall' good
Old 10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
kinetikz

My friends RSX is blue and I have a friend with a blue S2000. Yeah true I don't go out to the meets because I work on Saturday I pretty much now go to the clubs if I do go out.
Hahaha bad part was I was thinking of giving up on making the Z look nice it's pretty dinged up on my rear left...Yeah IceMan I saw them rims there nice. Everyones going to be busy during the Holidays errrr....and I might have to go find a job Rumors spreding around circuit city that they might close down 160,000 store locations. So if that happens I say screw my job and go to school full-time. And yes Circuit city has BS managers out to get peoples money. Lol nobody wants to buy my veilside kit!?
Really? I know a guy with a sc rsx that is blue too, it got flooded though. The meets my friends and I usually goto are on Friday nights. Damn I didnt even know they have 160,000 Circuit cities lol

We stay out pretty late too so you can roll out after work.

Last edited by kinetikz; 10-21-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:05 AM
vannguyen

hahaha man well see we will see I'm damn tired from work lately yesterday walked into work with a massive headache...I'm surprised I wasn't grumpy. My friends RSX is dented up like my car. his car didn't get flooded during Ike. Alright anyone with better options of what we should do because once November hits which is next week I'm done for I don't get anytime off till Jan 10 I just be working overtime... Which gives me the chance to save fix my dent then buy some rims. Then G35 and 350Z cruise wouldn't that be nice!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:01 AM
vannguyen

okay so the holidays are comming up a few us are working in high traffic industries around that time. Van's going to busy as heck as will i how about a saturday night meet? or a sunday night meet? nights are usually better for everyone oh and van u get the pics of the rims i sent?

Yessir there nice
Old 10-22-2008, 09:48 AM
TheOne&OnlyZ

sorry guys i havent responded lately i been sick still am inbed right now typing. Anyway ya sunday dont work for me i say yall all saddle up i think first weekend in november saturday at beark creek park 8th civic owners are having a meet some s2k's are going and an evo and sti i believe im attending so we should from league city here all drive up to bear creek together?? if anyone is down for it ill post more information??
Old 10-22-2008, 10:24 AM
vannguyen

hahHa I would be up for it bro but Nov-Jan I can't take anytime off from work even if I request it the chances are they might say no! Plus my Z needs some new tires all of them are starting to get balled which might get dangerous for me. Blah making my Z get back up in going the way I want is a pain. But I'm up for a big car cruise after the Holidays I'm taking paid vacation two weeks paid vacation LOL probably don't know where maybe next summer we all drive to Cali!! Haha jkjkjk that'll be along drive. And need some new rims and stuff my stocks are pretty banged up. it's going to be awhile...
Old 10-22-2008, 01:23 PM
shiftdrift06

man my car got hit in the left rear fender errrrr.....oh well Im still going to try to come out
LOL me too!
Old 10-24-2008, 04:36 PM
kinetikz

Originally Posted by shiftdrift06
LOL me too!
du ma going to meet tonight?

Quick Reply: Anyone from The League City area?