Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[San Antonio]: Haters Welcome, Who Da hell iz dat!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

I'm looking at getting the Aerosync for my track set up... so I'm not hating on that. The thing that caught my eye was the gap aft of the passenger side headlight and the sagging in the middle. So what your saying is if you when with a "normal" wheel set up, you wouldn't have the fitment issue on front bumper?
Old 10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Ataru074

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hater checking in:

rims setup and ride height is just plain ricer. period.
it doesn't communicate any message besides: I can't drive over any pothole or speedbump at more than 3mph.... on a "theoretically" performance car is even more ricer... would be like installing tank tracks on a Ferrari 430 scuderia because you want to show that you have offroad performances.

bumper fitment is mediocre....

license plate on the dash is just "hey I'm trying to be a man for look... but I still have to grow a pair"

and "full carbon roof" when you're going to put an overlay???? come on! that is like buying an M3 with the sunroof and replace the carbon roof look with a vinyl... that's plain WRONG. (I have seen that.. was just so gay on a 75K$ car..)
Old 10-22-2010, 10:48 AM
TehkMob

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
I'm looking at getting the Aerosync for my track set up... so I'm not hating on that. The thing that caught my eye was the gap aft of the passenger side headlight and the sagging in the middle. So what your saying is if you when with a "normal" wheel set up, you wouldn't have the fitment issue on front bumper?
The gap on the headlight is the fender more so than the bumper. And yes, If i woulda went with a "normal" setup and didnt try and run retarded tire sizes The headlight gap would not be there. But as far as the "sag" in the middle of the bumper, I've noticed that on almost every Z with a aerosync. I think its a flaw in the bumper. It is pretty heavy. I just mainly wanted something I wasnt going to shatter on one of these garbage *** San Antonio roads.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:02 AM
TehkMob

Originally Posted by Ataru074
Hater checking in:

rims setup and ride height is just plain ricer. period.
it doesn't communicate any message besides: I can't drive over any pothole or speedbump at more than 3mph.... on a "theoretically" performance car is even more ricer... would be like installing tank tracks on a Ferrari 430 scuderia because you want to show that you have offroad performances.

bumper fitment is mediocre....

license plate on the dash is just "hey I'm trying to be a man for look... but I still have to grow a pair"

and "full carbon roof" when you're going to put an overlay???? come on! that is like buying an M3 with the sunroof and replace the carbon roof look with a vinyl... that's plain WRONG. (I have seen that.. was just so gay on a 75K$ car..)
Everyone builds their cars for different reason. But my car is a street car and get drivin like one. Over speed bumps and potholes. But you don't have any business driving over speed bumps faster than 3 mph anyways.
The street and track are two different places. I dont need optimum suspension travel because my car isnt under full load on the street anyways, And thats what the beauty of adjustable suspension is for.
As far as the liscense plate ordeal goes, Thats not for anyother reason than I dont like the disruption of the natural lines of the Z. There's nothing trying to be proven about having it in the window.
A looks is a look. I'm sure we might meet on the track one day soon, and I can assure you I wont be set up like this. This is for ***** and laughs.
Anyways, Have a good one.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Mr. D

That diffuser is the ****!
Old 10-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Ataru074

Originally Posted by TehkMob
A looks is a look. I'm sure we might meet on the track one day soon, and I can assure you I wont be set up like this. This is for ***** and laughs.
Anyways, Have a good one.
you asked for haters, I gave my 2cents.
how you spend your money it's only your business.

you don't need to justify it with "is for ***** and laughs"....
Old 10-22-2010, 07:22 PM
AcidJake75
Living in 350Z

Exclamation

changed thread title..for language..thats TOU violation..