Notices
Texas Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, etc.

[Houston]: 350Z/370Z/G35/S2K Galveston cruise/meet/photoshoot June 24th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 02:46 PM
cyc5181

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

car still on jack stands........ hopefully i can make the next one with all my mods...........
Old 06-24-2012, 05:06 PM
kuyo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow it was hot! I'm to black and fat to be in heat like that lol. nice putting screen names to faces..that first cruise to the South side was crazy...Also didnt expect that many GT-R's to show face..as of right now there is only 5 replies on their site....and all of them are mine lmao
Old 06-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Ryaano18

Was good to meet you kuyo and everyone else who showed up!!

Thanks katyboi and 350___ for setting it up, had a great time!

Can't wait to see the photos and video from today
Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 PM
marcuz

Awesome meet and greet!!! Nice to see new faces and rides...hope everyone makes it home safe and didn't suffer too much of a burn!!!
Old 06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
D&G35

sounds like u guys had fun....sorry i couldn't make it...its not the same when u don't have your car....its ok...there will be other meets....and i'll be out and even stronger than before...working on sum things right now....can't wait to see the pix/vid..
Old 06-24-2012, 06:36 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Man, today was one big sauna room. The moment I walked out the house... sweat instantly, maybe the next one will be at night. Then again I will probably complain about the mosquito lol.

Awesome turnout guys. Good meeting the Bottom Out crew, the 3 7 0 z, g35, s2k and V dub peeps. Sorry I didn't meet some b/c there were just too many people.

Subscribing to pix and vid...
Old 06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
kuyo

Originally Posted by D&G35
sounds like u guys had fun....sorry i couldn't make it...its not the same when u don't have your car....its ok...there will be other meets....and i'll be out and even stronger than before...working on sum things right now....can't wait to see the pix/vid..
I thought the person in the rouge was you..I guess not..there was a rouge out there with 350z pics taped to it..thought it was you lol
Old 06-24-2012, 07:47 PM
kuyo

from the370
Originally Posted by Peppers
Galveston Cruise - Here is a teaser, enjoy!

Thank you Nikki for the great shots! More to come!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:39 PM
oz_kidd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kuyo
I thought the person in the rouge was you..I guess not..there was a rouge out there with 350z pics taped to it..thought it was you lol
No that was Chris (Neveucd). he happen to have a rogue because his 370z manifold had problems so he taped his car pics to represent.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:40 PM
oz_kidd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Peppers did an awesome shots of our cars. waiting for the rest of the pics!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:51 PM
SaferD

Awesome time I had today guys! It was a pleasure meeting all of y'all! can't wait till the next meet/cruise/whatever!!
Old 06-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Zcalibur

had fun today guys nice to see so many cars cant wait for the next cruise .. it was way too hot today though... my skin hurts ouch! cant wait for the pics.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:59 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by kuyo
wow it was hot! I'm to black and fat to be in heat like that lol. nice putting screen names to faces..that first cruise to the South side was crazy...Also didnt expect that many GT-R's to show face..as of right now there is only 5 replies on their site....and all of them are mine lmao
Lol I think I lost 5lbs of water weight. FML, I think I complained the most about the heat but it was great meeting you bro

And don't get me started on the GTRs again lol some of them are stuck the **** up.

Originally Posted by Ryaano18
Was good to meet you kuyo and everyone else who showed up!!

Thanks katyboi and 350___ for setting it up, had a great time!

Can't wait to see the photos and video from today
NP Ryan you were the first one I met at the Katy meet, cool *** guy here

AZIM didn't do **** jkkkkkk lol it was no problem! After I get the videos from the other guys from there go pros il make a video. Might be awhile though but pictures should be up soon, kiet( htown imports) or Azim 350___ took a lot so waiting on the BottomOut photographers

Originally Posted by marcuz
Awesome meet and greet!!! Nice to see new faces and rides...hope everyone makes it home safe and didn't suffer too much of a burn!!!
Too hot today.....

Originally Posted by stogey420time
Man, today was one big sauna room. The moment I walked out the house... sweat instantly, maybe the next one will be at night. Then again I will probably complain about the mosquito lol.

Awesome turnout guys. Good meeting the Bottom Out crew, the 3 7 0 z, g35, s2k and V dub peeps. Sorry I didn't meet some b/c there were just too many people.

Subscribing to pix and vid...
Great meeting you dude! If you ever have a SE meet let us know BootomOut group will show support!

Last edited by katyboi; 06-24-2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
katyboi

One question who knew that guy in the Mercedes SLR? Did he just show out of no where?
Old 06-24-2012, 09:06 PM
SaferD

i was kinda wondering the same, just appeared outta no where. Ive never seen him anywhere else
Old 06-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Zcalibur

Originally Posted by katyboi
One question who knew that guy in the Mercedes SLR? Did he just show out of no where?
I dont think anyone knew him he was the first one to leave.. he was just rubbing it in that he had a slr.. he didn't even say hi to many ppl he just rolled with us and left lol
Old 06-24-2012, 09:44 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by Zcalibur
I dont think anyone knew him he was the first one to leave.. he was just rubbing it in that he had a slr.. he didn't even say hi to many ppl he just rolled with us and left lol
Good because i didnt want to hurt anyones feelings here cause that guy was a full blown douche bag.

when I was leading with Azim he kinda sped up a little. We were side by side majority of the time to gtown but it was bumpy and I was dodging those ******* bumps in the road. I had to downshift to catch up to Azim. SLR here's my exhaust and cuts thru two of the other cars from the meet to catch me. Well as I brake to line up beside Azim again this ****** almost rear ends me. ( douche) still revving his engine.

Then another time he peeled and his rear tire shot rocks and it sprayed over the BottomOut 370z. The one with bronze Work Gnosis. my guy was pist but we kept it cool.

I guess he thought we were going to the races or something? This is the only time I wished to gtr s were around.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:47 PM
katyboi

Originally Posted by SaferD
Awesome time I had today guys! It was a pleasure meeting all of y'all! can't wait till the next meet/cruise/whatever!!
Nice meeting you to Donny, your all I remember from the Katy to SE hooters meet cruise lol. I hated leading, no fun
Old 06-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Zcalibur

Originally Posted by katyboi
Good because i didnt want to hurt anyones feelings here cause that guy was a full blown douche bag.

when I was leading with Azim he kinda sped up a little. We were side by side majority of the time to gtown but it was bumpy and I was dodging those ******* bumps in the road. I had to downshift to catch up to Azim. SLR here's my exhaust and cuts thru two of the other cars from the meet to catch me. Well as I brake to line up beside Azim again this ****** almost rear ends me. ( douche) still revving his engine.

Then another time he peeled and his rear tire shot rocks and it sprayed over the BottomOut 370z. The one with bronze Work Gnosis. my guy was pist but we kept it cool.

I guess he thought we were going to the races or something? This is the only time I wished to gtr s were around.

he followed behind me when we left.. he tailgated me for a while... I thought it was cuz i cut his *** off.. I didn't like him so I didn't care
Old 06-25-2012, 04:16 AM
kuyo

anybody get the plates?

Originally Posted by Peppers
Galveston Cruise, enjoy!

Thank you Nikki for the great shots! More to come!

Last edited by kuyo; 06-25-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Quick Reply: [Houston]: 350Z/370Z/G35/S2K Galveston cruise/meet/photoshoot June 24th 2012