Notices
Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Knoob question about tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 06:02 PM
MDHRZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the Knoob tune available for the HR yet?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:03 PM
TJGILROY

i think for the 370...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 PM
MDHRZ

Figures...
Old 04-28-2009, 06:12 PM
TJGILROY

yea, sorry, a lot of smart @$$'s on here, it rubs off...
Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 PM
krypto

Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk73
hraes i smell a freshly bought Z from daddy!!!
i hate when people like you say that because you just make your own daddy look bad. explanation: his daddy worked his a$s off for $$$ and could afford to buy a Z for his son meanwhile your daddy didnt and he couldnt afford to buy you one. so by you patronizing him saying "daddy bought it for him", you're indirectly taking shots at your own father for not doing enough to buy things for you.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by krypto
i hate when people like you say that because you just make your own daddy look bad. explanation: his daddy worked his a$s off for $$$ and could afford to buy a Z for his son meanwhile your daddy didnt and he couldnt afford to buy you one. so by you patronizing him saying "daddy bought it for him", you're indirectly taking shots at your own father for not doing enough to buy things for you.
Don't get all butt hurt because daddy got your undeserving *** a Z for making good grades or some other bull $hit.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:53 PM
krypto

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Don't get all butt hurt because daddy got your undeserving *** a Z for making good grades or some other bull $hit.
lol, thats pretty good, but at 32, daddy doesnt buy me anything anymore. im not hurt because ive seen how much my father worked to give me a good life and i will do the same for my little girl. you're a jealous, immature individual. maybe your parents didnt have the motivation to sacrifice to work so you can have a easier life and so you're bitter about it and blame and patronize everyone. my father worked for me and i WILL work for my daughter. maybe when you grow up and eventually have a kid, you'll know exactly what i mean......

BTW, i was curious and checked out your profile. so let me get this straight, you are 30 years old with a myspace? and use phrases like "butt hurt"? enough said............

Last edited by krypto; 04-29-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:47 AM
TJGILROY

it's all good krypto, we know erkjerk has some daddy issues...."daddy wasn't there was he, austin?"....LMAO!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 06:17 AM
MDHRZ

let me get this straight, you are 30 years old with a myspace? and use phrases like "butt hurt"? enough said............
Have you ever listened to the Junkies of WJFK radio? They use phrases like that all the time and I know plenty of people that still do. What does age have anything to do with it?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM
TJGILROY

if you know people that use the phrase "butt hurt" you're hanging around the wrong people bro...i'm guessing you also like techno and will & grace, too, right...

anywayz... so if i'm sure i'm going to stick with N/A - cobb accessport is suffice, if not and i may think of going F/I one day... utec???
Old 04-29-2009, 06:30 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

actually, you are wrong! My dad is AWESOME, but this isnt a pissing contest, i honestly dont care if someones dad bought them a car. It does not matter to me....
Old 04-29-2009, 06:58 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by TJGILROY
if you know people that use the phrase "butt hurt" you're hanging around the wrong people bro...i'm guessing you also like techno and will & grace, too, right...

anywayz... so if i'm sure i'm going to stick with N/A - cobb accessport is suffice, if not and i may think of going F/I one day... utec???
The people I hang out with don't spell anyways with a "z" or say, "cobb accessport is suffice".

BTW, Cobb Accessport sucks *****.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

lol, thats pretty good, but at 32, daddy doesnt buy me anything anymore. im not hurt because ive seen how much my father worked to give me a good life and i will do the same for my little girl. you're a jealous, immature individual. maybe your parents didnt have the motivation to sacrifice to work so you can have a easier life and so you're bitter about it and blame and patronize everyone. my father worked for me and i WILL work for my daughter. maybe when you grow up and eventually have a kid, you'll know exactly what i mean......

BTW, i was curious and checked out your profile. so let me get this straight, you are 30 years old with a myspace? and use phrases like "butt hurt"? enough said............
Jealous of what? A bad decision/handout?

My wife made the myspace for me. Sounds like you don't have a wife? Just you and the daughter?

I'm a 30 year old child.

EDIT: Krypto... isn't that the name of the good weed in FL?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:23 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I like techno. And?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:31 AM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anywayz... so if i'm sure i'm going to stick with N/A - cobb accessport is suffice, if not and i may think of going F/I one day... utec???[/QUOTE]

agreed, cobb isnt great but will get the job done, utec is better but there are alot of options to consider just read around and u wont get all the tools ruining threads like this...especially one particular name always in every thread ruining it and not contributing to help anyone on the forum...cough cough no names
Old 04-29-2009, 07:33 AM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

Z04?????

i kid!

but seriously
Old 04-29-2009, 07:43 AM
TJGILROY

hahahaahhaahahaha..... tru, thanx tylerx, and Hraes...you should be ashamed...wife making you a myspace...that's something my little brother's girlfriend does for him....LMAO!

-oh yeah, and the soundtrack from BLADE doesn't count!!!!....hahaahaha
Old 04-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

hahahaahhaahahaha..... tru, thanx tylerx, and Hraes...you should be ashamed...wife making you a myspace...that's something my little brother's girlfriend does for him....LMAO!

-oh yeah, and the soundtrack from BLADE doesn't count!!!!....hahaahaha
My wife is rather young. 24.

<- dirty old man.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:59 AM
TJGILROY

ha!....prime, baby, prime! congrats
Old 04-29-2009, 08:08 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

ha!....prime, baby, prime! congrats
So you coming to the party on the 9th?

Quick Reply: Knoob question about tuning...