Notices
Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Emanage Ultimate + 3BAR MAP Sensor

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 06:32 AM
streetzlegend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Emanage Ultimate + 3BAR MAP Sensor

Ok, so I setup the EU, everything is running fine.

Now I have an issue. I have a GM 3BAR MAP sensor, however on the Emanage its not reading the proper relative pressure(psi), example; if I got 5psi at the gauge(which is correct because its my spring pressure), the EU shows 10psi. I tried to change the value on the Log screen to Voltage, so that I can log that instead of the relative pressure, but there's nowhere that gives me the option to change it to voltage (since the PSI is incorrect). *I used to tune the Emanage Blue with voltage as which is wat I was trying now*

Can anyone give me any tips on how I can go about this, either to get the voltage to show so I can log, or to get the proper reading of PSI. I have also verified my wiring for the sensor and its correct.

*the map sensor I have is a GM, not the greddy*

Last edited by streetzlegend; 07-02-2009 at 06:38 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:45 AM
SmallTuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did greddy told u to use the GM map sensor ?

what makes the GM so special ?? thats becouse u have or got it free or somthing like that ?

n e way

every body here use the greddy pressure sensors
Old 07-02-2009, 10:13 AM
streetzlegend

Originally Posted by SmallTuner
did greddy told u to use the GM map sensor ?

what makes the GM so special ?? thats becouse u have or got it free or somthing like that ?

n e way

every body here use the greddy pressure sensors
There is nothing special about it, its just a 3bar map sensor like the Greddy that outputs same voltage, I have been using it for more than 2 years on the emanage blue successfully and I recently upgraded to the Ultimate.

Now lets assume I have a greddy map sensor, How do I get it to display voltage on the Log screen? thats all I want to know
Old 07-17-2009, 09:24 AM
zguy825

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by streetzlegend
There is nothing special about it, its just a 3bar map sensor like the Greddy that outputs same voltage, I have been using it for more than 2 years on the emanage blue successfully and I recently upgraded to the Ultimate.

Now lets assume I have a greddy map sensor, How do I get it to display voltage on the Log screen? thats all I want to know
The Greddy MAP sensor should only display psi. You may already know this so sorry for adding it but if you put the stock MAF sensor back in, run some logs, then use the simulation map for MAF, then you can run the greddy MAP sensor more effectively without having to deal with MAF. But like I said sorry if you already knew that.

All in all go with the greddy MAP its what the unit was designed for.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:22 PM
streetzlegend

thanx for the reply, i just went ahead and ordered a Greddy sensor to not have to deal with any head aches.