Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Calling all UTEC owners | A digital MAP selector

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:47 PM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Calling all UTEC owners | A digital MAP selector

Hey Forums,

Not sure if this is the correct location on the forums, but I wanted to know if anyone has been pondering about the dull map selector switch? I purchased a Utec I have been designing a digital one.... LED map number indicator and digital map select buttons.... just was curious if anyone thinks it would be a better replacement over the old school number dial.

-NissanTracker
Old 07-20-2011, 02:21 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 403 Likes on 230 Posts

just sold mine, but yeah man, that switch they sent is fawking ruhtarded looking.

and its still 75 d@mn bucks too.. total waste.

I know Pete at Intense bought the last of the UTEC stock, he may have some names of ppl whod want them as well as whomever replies here.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 PM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I absolutely agree. There was actually a member on the forums that was doing a nitrous kit tuning with a Utec but did not have a switch. That is why i started the project, to build him one. I have it perfectly working using simulation software.... once i get the IC's in, i'll build one and toss a video... see how everyone thinks. I really think that it will complement the Utec experience. I'm currently on a TT build and i thought to myself, since i have the default switch... how am i supposed to see this thing at night?

-NissanTracker

Last edited by NissanTracker; 07-20-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Moved...
Old 07-30-2011, 05:39 PM
droe2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah man whats the progress like? i texted ya today, i have the nitrous installed and wired up, ran into a couple issues my brand new autometer ultra lite 2 nitrous pressure gauge either reads 0 psi or bury's the needle with the bottle cracked open. and my dynotune purge solenoid has stuck open slightly and is leaking nitrous. other than that everything i got from you is A+++. let me know about the switch im interested in pics of the digital one and would like to see if it will fit into my cubby panel i made for all my nitrous components.

this is the first panel i made, im going to make another one that is better fitting