Notices
Tuning Reflashes, Piggybacks, Standalone ECUs

Q for uprev tuning vortech z

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Sequence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q for uprev tuning vortech z

ok, here's the deal. I have a vortech v2 tuner kit for my 06 Z that i have built up over the winter and will be installing it closer to spring. I have added 570cc injectors, walbro in tank pump, treadstone tr8L fmic to the kit, and i already have osiris standard. anyway..my issue is....once i install it, how should i go about getting it tuned. there are a couple places in town here that dyno tune, but i don't know if i trust them because they don't do alot of VQ's, especially with Uprev.

So, I have osiris standard, and will be upgrading to tuner when i can get the car to a reputable tuner. Is it possible for me to get e-tunes for now until I get to to a good place? or is that going to be more dangerous than taking it for a dyno tune from a local place around here that hasn't worked with uprev? I would even be willing to pay for dyno time, and taking data logs and sending them in. as well as "street time" logs. Also, would it only be uprev themselves that can do the "e-tunes"? or are there others also?

ANY info/advice on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks