Notices
Upcoming Events Upcoming 350z/370Z/G35/G37 Events

OKC---Bob Moore Nissan/OKZCC Car Show, June 7th!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 08:53 PM
LJ.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OKC---Bob Moore Nissan/OKZCC Car Show, June 7th!

This spring's car show is going to be held at Bob Moore Nissan, just north of Norman on June 7th, the 1st saturday in June. We tried to coincide it with the arrival of their first GTR, but unfortunately the car isn't due until quite a bit later and the show needs to happen before the weather gets scorching hot.

Here's the schedule for the show:

9am---arrival/setup of Z cars
11am---registration
12pm---lunch
1pm---judging begins

Classes:

240Z / 260Z......First and Second place

280Z......First and Second place

280ZX......First and Second place

300ZX (Z31)......First and Second place

300ZX (Z32)......First and Second place

350Z......First and Second place

Best of Show

Directions:

From Tulsa: I-44 to OKC, take I-35 South through OKC to Norman. Exit at the Tecumseh Road exit, take the North bound service road to Bob Moore Nissan. This is a new location and is very visible from I-35 (on the West side of I-35).

From OKC: South on I-35 to Tecumseh Road, North on the service road, (West side of I-35).

From Norman or further south: North on I-35, exit Tecumseh Rd, west across overpass, right onto service road, dealership on left

Easy-to-find location, can't miss it. BIG dealership right in plain sight of I-35.

Look forward to seeing a bigger and better show than the great show we had last year! Here's a few pics from last year's excellent show....

Old 05-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Get_Zwole

do we need to register for this?
Old 05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
LJ.

Just show up prior to judging according to how much time you need/want to prep, what kind of spot you want, etc etc. I believe the entry fee is something small like $10,maybe a little more for non-members, but I am not sure since I am not the "car show guy" putting it together for the club. Final touches on the planning for this are going to be this week so I'll have details like that soon.

I highly recommend coming out even if you don't consider your Z a "car show type" of car. I am entering mine and my engine bay is filthy and will be staying that way. Hardly anyone is a die hard car-show-er in the club, it's just an excuse to meet up take pics eat food, meet new Z people and enjoy ourselves saturday morning/afternoon. There really is nothing to be intimidated or discouraged over. Hell you may even walk away with a trophy, seems like every year at least 1/4 to 1/2 the trophy winners had no idea they'd be snagging one before they showed up. Then again the 350Z class is a pretty tight class, not much variance between a bunch of basiclly new cars.