Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

WTF is going on with these ghetto ****s?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:29 AM
ZedNewbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow....that's some hating to the utmost
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Adibese

Your neighbourhoods need alot of group hugs. I think I'd rather deal with Fundamentalists.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 AM
OutsiderZ5

That is some of the dumbest stuff I have seen in my life. People just have too much time on their hands. As for running people over, that isn't the smartest thing to do. In a crowd like that, most likely a few people have guns, so I'm sure if someone in the crowd was to get hurt by getting run over I'm sure gun shots will ring out.

I wonder if they feel like a big "man" after they are done!
Old 06-20-2006, 02:41 PM
ZedNewbie

Where exactly does this take place? I want to avoid going there like the plague.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Suvlaki

WTF... no, seriously... is that "fun"? I guess I'm lucky I don't live in a neihborhood like that but... if I did and that happened to me... Honestly I don't know what I'd do.

Anyone know where I can purchase flamethrowers that can shoot flame up to a 10ft radius around the car? I'd really have some fun with those...
Old 06-20-2006, 03:03 PM
MustGoFastR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Suvlaki
Anyone know where I can purchase flamethrowers that can shoot flame up to a 10ft radius around the car? I'd really have some fun with those...
I think they have those in South Africa or someplace like that as anti-carjacking devices...
Old 06-20-2006, 03:05 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

That video seriously disturbed me...
Old 06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Originally Posted by ZedNewbie
Where exactly does this take place? I want to avoid going there like the plague.
Oakland, CA = The Town = Oak Town

That's why that guys said "If your not from The Town, you don't belong...". I also heard a local radio station in the background (106.1 KMEL).

That's totally embarrasing considering this happened right here in the Bay Area

Last edited by GTNPU Z; 06-20-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 05:41 PM
sry110

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

**** man, ghetto is ghetto for sure. If I was in a situation like that I guess I would call the cops from my cell phone. That way at least you have a chance of getting your car fixed by your insurance without being at fault.

Most social stereotypes would have the "ghetto" behavior here linked to african americans, but I agree with everyone saying color doesn't matter. I live in the far suburbs of Philadelphia and it irritates me to no end when kids living in this affluent area try to emulate the behavior/lifestyle/culture of less priviledged kids in the inner city. Ghetto wannabe's, believe it or not. Why? Couldn't tell you. But I'll bet some 17 year old white kid (on the high-speed internet connection in the finished basement of his parents' McMansion, wearing his extra long t shirt and flat brimmed hat, and disregarding any semblance of decent grammar that he learned in our more-than-capable public suburban school district) is sitting there thinking this is the coolest **** ever.

I really don't get it. My dad made a great comment on Sunday when I was over for dinner, and we were talking about a similarly degenerate kid in our extended family. He said "Some people need to join the army." At first I was a bit shocked by that statement (as in "hey man, don't disrespect the Army" lol), but really that's what might actually give a lot of these kids a swift kick in the ***.

It's one thing to be born into an inner-city area where decent opportunities are scarce....it's another thing to act in such a way that you completely deny yourself the chance to have any opportunity at all. I really don't have much sympathy if those type of people never get out of the 'ghetto'. Then again, I live in the suburbs, so what do I know?
Old 06-20-2006, 05:57 PM
ARCHANGEL

I have never seen **** like that in my life . I used to live in the bay area for about seven years . I worked in ghetto *** hayward for quite sometime never seen anything like that. Oakland has the tendency to be rough. I would be capping some foos if someone came near my miata. Seriously that is some ****ed up disturbing *** ****.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
NIZZMO

WTF is the world comming to ????

No matter what your background is I assume people still know right from wrong and if anyone can honestly say that doing something like this is right then they have some issues.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:22 PM
NTRIGUE

Originally Posted by sry110
But I'll bet some 17 year old white kid (on the high-speed internet connection in the finished basement of his parents' McMansion, wearing his extra long t shirt and flat brimmed hat, and disregarding any semblance of decent grammar that he learned in our more-than-capable public suburban school district) is sitting there thinking this is the coolest **** ever.
Well said. Well said.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:57 AM
ZedNewbie

Originally Posted by GTNPU Z
Oakland, CA = The Town = Oak Town

That's why that guys said "If your not from The Town, you don't belong...". I also heard a local radio station in the background (106.1 KMEL).

That's totally embarrasing considering this happened right here in the Bay Area
Kinda reminds me of the L.A. riots over 10 years ago. Those kids that have no hope of any kind of future are venting, I guess.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Leman'sSunset03

I agree with everyone else, that video shows a total lack any form of intelligence. I don't believe in evolution but anyone who acts like that favors a arangutang. Kind of suprised they weren't throwing crap at eachother. Its a shame any human being could act like that much less a large group of people dancing on top of cars and thinking how awesome it is. Put it in drive or reverse and run over every last one of 'em.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:50 AM
bam025

Where were the facken cops? If that had happened to me I probably would have driven off...fast. But then when I got home, made a few calls, would have returned with some of my own "homeboys" in a piece of shiat car, and unloaded many rounds of hell. Let me repeat...many rounds of hell.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
k3silk

Originally Posted by deezz
I'm African American(Black Guy) and that was a complete embarassment. There is a wierd code that Blacks don't talk bad about other Blacks, but I'm gonna bust that one today. That had to be some of the most ignorant **** I have ever seen. I would have ran over anyone Fuucking with me like that.
I am to and you can rest assure that after i got threw that mess i would have turned around at the next street and came full speed and killed *** many matha Fuc*ING pc of Sh*T low income un-educated worthless pc of sh*ts that i could. FuC* that **** it makes me so mad to see stuff like this it boils my skin. I wish i knew were it was at i would send this tape to local police to try to see if they could reconizes any of these guys to take them to jail.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Lem

that is very irritating id probably go to jail for running them over and reversing over and over.. but eh thats just me
Old 06-21-2006, 07:39 PM
SoulDesign

i hate n*****s, and that doesnt mean "black" people. anyone can be one, and EVERYONE in that video is.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SoulDesign
i hate n*****s, and that doesnt mean "black" people. anyone can be one, and EVERYONE in that video is.
Kind of a touchy post, but I think there is a definate difference between "the 'N' word" and folks that have a better tan. Just like the difference between the "Color challenged" people and rednecks.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:57 PM
ecstaz

Option A: Try and run people over
Outcome: Maybe get lucky and hit someone, but then probably get shot, beaten to death and if you are still alive go to jail for vehicular manslaughter.

Option B: Pull out a gun and open fire
Outcome: Maybe get lucky and hit someone, but then DEFINATLY get shot, beaten to death and if you are still alive go to jail for murder.

Option C: Put the car in park, try to get out of the car without confrontation, leave the area and call the police
Outcome: Escape with your life, your future freedom, pay an insurance deductable for a new car.

I personally would choose option C. In that kind of group think riot situation you alone wouldn't stand a chance of retaliation. As much as watching that video pissed me off there would be no way I would get out of my car and start throwing punches. I wonder what the story is on that video, where was it, did they catch anyone? All I know is it almost made me sick.

Everyone should post some options that would run through your head in that situation.

Quick Reply: WTF is going on with these ghetto ****s?