Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

400 whp Z feature from Tunervlog.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Ghost_shift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03civic
I actually got to drive the Z very nice and never smoked

--- Note to current owner---

Let the car warm up and cool down and maybe your seals will last more than a month

Also what have YOU done to the car? minus stickers and wheels... LOTS OF STICKERS

--- Note to Peking---

sucks to see a car you babied and took such good care of get beat on eh?
LOL!!! You should see his old RSX. It was JDM tight yo. I think the car looks disgusting with the stickers, but to each his own. Its just a matter of time before he blows the engine.

Note to self...... Never sell your car to someone that you will see occasionally.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Peking

Originally Posted by worldchamp
peking it was luck, u just got rid of it in perfect timing before the turbo went. must have been luck i guess............. after i bought it, it needed a turbo/ pads and rotors/ tires/ oil change, yeah spent a lil money in the first month of having it
I don't remember the tires being that bad either, though they do burn quick and what happened with the BOV? Did you change it to have something different or did something happen?

as for the sticker's the car has a full sponsorship with speedfed media thats why there are so many stickers its a promotional thing..... the stickers will be off the minute the show is over! smart ***..... asshat..... dick!
Oh no need for that, I had actually seen your other thread with the pictures with the stickers... I have to admit I was like looking at that like "oh man I hope you are getting something for all of that" so good to know you got sponsorship.

-Jonathan-

Last edited by Peking; 07-29-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Bob Martin

WOW.. I cant believe how ppl talk about someone like they know them...First off I know "worldchamp" pretty well and he babies that car to death..second the car is a turbo car..its gonna have problems thats just a fact. Its nothing he or the last owner did, its just the way it goes with these cars..we all know that He has the TN kit and everyone knows their is now a recall on the kit! As for the stickers..he pretty much hates them himself and always tells me how he cant wait to have them off! He had them put on to help promote a upcoming show in NC. After the show their off for good! geezz
Old 07-30-2007, 01:56 PM
worldchamp

thanks bob!!!!

jonathan i dont care about the tires i was just explianing..... the bov was a piece of **** (IMO) if i would have done more research i wouldn't have got a your car just because of the kit that was on it..... i think you kept pretty good care of it, you would not believe how much i baby it!

as for ghost, you know what i think of you already. go jump off something very high smart *** tuff behind the screen is never hard to be..... the only turbo car you have owned was a mazda wagon be serious, you have been in the scene since 2001 or 02 quit acting like you know everything man. even your own friends think your way to cocky and mister know it all, nice nismo seat belt things.... i could go on and on but you would win cause you have more free time tha me but whatever..... oh and 1 more thing i would never spray paint my headlights on a 30,000.00 car.

i think they did a great job with the stickers i just don't like stickers all over my car so when the show is over they will be off, cause thats when i am free to do what i want

Last edited by worldchamp; 07-30-2007 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:07 PM
worldchamp

ill get a pic of the rsx-s...... rice huh?? more like a clean daily driver to me but hey to each their own.....
Attached Thumbnails 400 whp Z feature from Tunervlog.com-photoshoot007.jpg  

Last edited by worldchamp; 07-30-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:06 AM
03civic

well civic owner, the car has a turbo timer so yes it has 1.10 sec to cool off and i let it warm up for 2 min before driving. wihich is none of your buisness what i do with my car. i change the oil right at 3,000 mile full synthetic and the car is babie'd for the most part, it is a daily driver though.... i have owned more turbo cars than all your cars put together so please dont come in here dissing on someone u don't know.

what have i done to the car? well more of thing's you dont need to know but here ya go. new turbo/ new BOV/ all new rotor's and pads/ gt spec rear lower tie bar/ 5zigen fno1rc 17" new tires/ nismo shift ****/ eibach sportline lowering springs/ all full synthetic oil changes, sure i forgot some things. as for the sticker's the car has a full sponsorship with speedfed media thats why there are so many stickers its a promotional thing..... the stickers will be off the minute the show is over! smart ***..... asshat..... dick!
haha you made my day sir thank you.. uhmm i have owned about 13 cars and 3 motorcycles... Btw props on the rotor "mod" and the babied mod because that video tells it all sir new turbo because you blew up the first one woot.. new bov to sound Icerific CONGRATS, the only thing in that list i would consider a mod is your lower tie bar

Also, my focus svt had 17" wheels but how wide are they? seeing as your caliber of modifing they are what around 5"?

The shift **** is another key mod for every Z owner. Hell in my truck i did the mustang gt shift ****, wakes up the vehicle dont you agree?

Again, the oil changing is impressive, i am willing to bet 5$ you get it changed at the appropriate intervals.

PEACE FOOL

jonathan i dont care about the tires i was just explianing..... the bov was a piece of **** (IMO) if i would have done more research i wouldn't have got a your car just because of the kit that was on it..... i think you kept pretty good care of it, you would not believe how much i baby it!

The bov was a piece of ****? did it not relieve the pressure properly???

Last edited by 03civic; 08-10-2007 at 04:08 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
rhythmnsmoke

haha you made my day sir thank you.. uhmm i have owned about 13 cars and 3 motorcycles... Btw props on the rotor "mod" and the babied mod because that video tells it all sir new turbo because you blew up the first one woot.. new bov to sound Icerific CONGRATS, the only thing in that list i would consider a mod is your lower tie bar

Also, my focus svt had 17" wheels but how wide are they? seeing as your caliber of modifing they are what around 5"?

The shift **** is another key mod for every Z owner. Hell in my truck i did the mustang gt shift ****, wakes up the vehicle dont you agree?

Again, the oil changing is impressive, i am willing to bet 5$ you get it changed at the appropriate intervals.

PEACE FOOL

The bov was a piece of ****? did it not relieve the pressure properly???

What's with the bickering? If I was him, and it had a that turbo kit on it, I probably wouldn't have bought it either. But why are you getting all upset over it, he has the car now, doesn't matter any more.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Ghost_shift

thanks bob!!!!

as for ghost, you know what i think of you already. go jump off something very high smart *** tuff behind the screen is never hard to be..... the only turbo car you have owned was a mazda wagon be serious, you have been in the scene since 2001 or 02 quit acting like you know everything man. even your own friends think your way to cocky and mister know it all, nice nismo seat belt things.... i could go on and on but you would win cause you have more free time tha me but whatever..... oh and 1 more thing i would never spray paint my headlights on a 30,000.00 car.

i think they did a great job with the stickers i just don't like stickers all over my car so when the show is over they will be off, cause thats when i am free to do what i want
LOL!!!! I love your combacks ricerboy. Lets not talk about what not to do to a $30000 buddy, because I can go on and on.

Those stickers do the car justice man. It makes it unique to its owner. As for behind the screen, Ill be in NC in a few weeks to settle some issues with my houses that I have up there. We can meet up then. Hell Ill even bring you some flowers.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:29 AM
03civic

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
What's with the bickering? If I was him, and it had a that turbo kit on it, I probably wouldn't have bought it either. But why are you getting all upset over it, he has the car now, doesn't matter any more.

i iz no bikirin' i jus be askin' da qwztinz n he b gittin' all girly over there
Old 08-12-2007, 10:31 AM
rhythmnsmoke

i iz no bikirin' i jus be askin' da qwztinz n he b gittin' all girly over there