Notices
Videos View/post video clips of the Z/G35 here.

The Forum Wars Featuring the Bardabe Peformance Development 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Z33FTMFW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bardabe
http://www.streetfire.net/video/roya...ars_741275.htm
Car was put together in 4 days, it's definitely not the coolest 350Z out there, its By all means not the fastest 350Z out there. (we ran it on a Recall oil burner engine) but hey making a little piece of History. I would like to thank all the sponsors that helped us put this car together and well can't wait to see it in action!

Car was Put together by Me, in only 3 Days (4th day was shake down and Graphics) I droped the engine transmission and everything in on Monday after getting back from Sema on Sunday, Engine was Dyno Tuned on Tuesday, Wednesday the car was at the body shop getting wet sanded and polished, Thursday Full Suspension install Graphics and shakedown at the local track.

then we went out to Filming.
That was BS , what show producers in their right mind would look for a junk 350Z to be put together in a few days vs a perfectly running and already modded Rustang?! I suppose they wanted a rustang win since Speed TV's audience is largely by far a bunch of redneck nascar tools. I would gladly take my HR against it, stock everything except filters, exhaust system, hood, and a tune. There SPEED lets do a rematch !!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
srsairbags

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ow man that was embarassing . . . the 350zmotoring guys are WTFing us
Old 01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

350zmotoring is a bunch of clowns. Such evocative sources of interest over there include...."what is a pop charger?". The site, staff, and content are garbage.

/Rant.

That said......stop rehashing this.