Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Tire brands

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Chris@DTD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ncparamedic
So what is the tread life on these as a daily commuter such as my self..? Ive seen what youve done for others on this forum so I just wanted to say thanks for the help.
If it's a commuter, I'd go with a Nitto 555 or a Falken FK-451, a little harder on the tread compound which will lead to more life. Which wheels are you running?

No problem, it's what I do. I like this forum more than others I am on because of the maturity level (For the most part.)
Old 05-11-2005, 09:53 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by del105
Thats fine I was just comparing apples to apples you could do the same with all season or snow tires. I chose the Max perfornace PS2 because I have alot of experience with max performance street tires.
I understand what you are saying and it is cool..we are all out here and Im not going to say anything bad, because that is how you feel. You have your reasons, I have mine, Chris has his and so on. I think too as stated before there are a lot of different variables that we all have to base our facts on. Me personally, I live in a coastal environment where most of the roads are straight and flat, others may live in the mountains or foothills and so on. So our difference of opinions are going to be based off of geographical differences,to say the least, along with other things. Please dont take it that I was being disrespectful to your opinion because I wasnt, and if it looked that way I apoligize.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:57 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by Chris@DTD
If it's a commuter, I'd go with a Nitto 555 or a Falken FK-451, a little harder on the tread compound which will lead to more life. Which wheels are you running?

No problem, it's what I do. I like this forum more than others I am on because of the maturity level (For the most part.)
Well im looking at the Volk GT-AV, I love the look..not sure about the price .. but Im looking at a 19" with 9.5"F and 10.5"R..not sure of the offset I need. Right now im running the 5 star OEM nissan alloy rim on my 04 performance.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Chris@DTD

Well im looking at the Volk GT-AV, I love the look..not sure about the price .. but Im looking at a 19" with 9.5"F and 10.5"R..not sure of the offset I need. Right now im running the 5 star OEM nissan alloy rim on my 04 performance.
Better save your lunch money.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:07 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Better save your lunch money.
Well thats not really the problem..lol..Practicality is..Im not showing the car and im not tracking it, but I do like the looks..lol..what do you have that would be comparable to the looks?? in silver or gun metal in the 9.5 and 10.5??
Old 05-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Chris@DTD

To be quite honest with you, I don't have anything with the complexity of that wheel.

I was in LA at Mackin a few months back and they had this wheel on an RSX... HOT is all I have to say. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:19 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

To be quite honest with you, I don't have anything with the complexity of that wheel.

I was in LA at Mackin a few months back and they had this wheel on an RSX... HOT is all I have to say. I'll see if I can dig up a picture.
Disregard the last PM I totally misunderstood what you were saying.... Ill keep looking on your website and see if I can find something. Again thanks for your help..S
Old 05-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Blue 03 Z

What about the Fuzion ZRi. Now isnt this a tire that is made by either Bridgestone or BF Goodrich..? Ive heard some good reviews with this tire and it is fairly inexpensive. Is any running this tire and if so, what do you think?
+1 on the fuzions
We sell them at my shop and they are actually very good. I personally have S-03 Pole Positions on my wheels and I think they suck. I have KDW's on my winter wheels and they kick a$$.