Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Centercaps on Racinghart CPF tuners/more questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Oleg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Centercaps on Racinghart CPF tuners/more questions

I've been riding on these wheels for a couple of years now. As you probably know there are no centercaps on these. I've been noticing that a number of other people have taken interest in that wheel lately.
Does anyone know if there is a Racinghart centercap w/logo, prferably in black, perhaps from a different wheel that would fit this one?
My finish is not looking so good b/c I've neglected them (my wheels serve me, not the other way around. I work for 55-60 hours a week and refuse to do any knid of labor on my time off. I am too lazy to even shift manually). When I bought them I was new to this and had no clue that they were THAT high maintainance. I am planning to widen them through Weldcraft or a similar company, then sandblast them and powdercoat them flat black, similar color to the TE37 or the British Black on Prodrive wheels. They will still look great with my red BBK and the brake dust will not be an issue. That is why I would like to have a Racinghart logo on the centercap, I paid over 3 grand for the wheel/tyre combo, I would like to keep the name on the wheel.
Finally, if anyone knows, can you etch the Racinghart logo and the model name into the aluminum and fill it in with some hard plastic in red or something? But for now the caps would be a good start.
Thank you for aiding me in my plight.