Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

need help finding a wheel

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 05:46 PM
justinrhenry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation need help finding a wheel

my car is in the shop because someone ran into me the other day. the shop called today and said they need to replace one of the wheels and tires because it was damaged in the wreck. i didn't notice any damage, but if they want to buy me a new wheel/tire i'm not complaining.

here's my problem... i can't find a 19 x 8.5" (5x114.3 - 35mm offset) chrome axis milano wheel anywhere. i bought them used on ebay originally and i see some other sets on ebay, but can't find a single wheel.

i'm hoping one of you might know where to find it or be a better googler than me.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:24 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Buying one wheel is going to be tough. Who wants to sell just one wheel? What do they do with the other three?

Best of luck.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:47 AM
justmelooking

It would have been nice if you mentioned this in your ebay ad considering I just bought these wheels from you.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:49 AM
sq40

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by justmelooking
It would have been nice if you mentioned this in your ebay ad considering I just bought these wheels from you.
Oh Snap!
Old 08-09-2006, 09:58 AM
justinrhenry

the shop confirmed it was only cosmetic damage. when i got my car back i saw they were right. it was merely curb rash, which i mentioned in my ebay auction.

play on playa.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:28 PM
justmelooking

You said "minor curb rash". Shops do not tell you to replace wheels with minor curb rash when they can easily be fixed for a fraction of the price. I showed you pictures of scratches on at least 25% of the lip, not minor.

-Screw in tire, not mentioned. (I can believe you when you say you didn't notice this)

-Chrome peeling off one of the wheels in 4 places, now rusted, not minor or mentioned.

-Bump on sidewall of tire, not minor or mentioned.

-Pothole ding that is now rusted with tire damage from it, not minor or mentioned.

-Chrome covered in what now looks to be overspray, not minor or mentioned.

I will be more than happy to post pictures for any of your fellow members that need to see this. Whether or not your intentions were to deceive me, you clearly did not describe your wheels fully. All you had to do was do the right thing and have them shipped back to you on your own dime since you clearly left out major details on the condition of these wheels. But I will just go **** myself as you kindly put it in your last email.

Just a heads up to the members here on what type of person they are dealing with. Enjoy. Sorry to the mods/admin and members of this site if I broke any rules or caused trouble in your forum. This is not my intention.

Last edited by justmelooking; 08-09-2006 at 01:34 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
justinrhenry

This is a very immature route for you to take. I was more than willing to work with you. I offered to give you a full refund despite the fact that I very much disagree with your views. It seems you'd rather just rant, so I guess that's fine.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:33 PM
justmelooking

I am just here to let your fellow members know what type of seller you are and what they can expect when you go to sell something here. They can do what they want with the info.

Pointing out the flaws in the wheels is hardly immature. If you feel embarassed having being called out on your less than honest selling practices, don't know what to tell you.

And you did not offer a full refund. I should not lose one dime because you held back major details to sell the wheels at a higher price and these should be shipped back on your dime.

I love this style of wheel and I was excited to get them. But the wheels you described and the wheels you sent are not the same.

Well if any of the members would like details or pictures, just in case they decide to enter into a transaction with justinrhenry, please feel free to email me as I am done here.

Thanks.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:44 PM
justmelooking

I just wanted to post the update......

justinrhenry and I worked it out and we came to a solution to make us both happy in the deal. It may have not been the easiest transaction but at the end of the day he did what was right in my eyes and I walked away happy with it all.

Thanks!