Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Two thumbs up for Injected Performance!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 04:58 AM
CarlosCh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Two thumbs up for Injected Performance!

First of all, this is a recommendation thread. Mods, by all means please feel free to move this to the best suited space, should this not be the one.

Well, as an international customer I have plenty of complications that you guys living in the US do not really need to worry about... lucky you!!!. First thing is trying to find a reputable seller, then comes the subject of payment and by what means it can be done, then comes the wait and on top of that, I get to pay lots of freight and taxes. All of the negative side-effects for these situations can be minimized when you come across a place with good attitude and truly interested in helping you out, not just selling you their stuff.

Injected Performance qualifies for me as one of these exceptional vendors that carry first quality products, has very competitive pricing and will help you to the maximum extent possible to them, so you can get what you need with the less hassle possible.

The person I dealt with at Injected was Mr. Greg Baker (posts under InjectedPerf here at the forums)

I recently got a set of 19" TE37 Time Attacks with Toyo T1R rubber from them, a dream realised as these are my favorite wheels but they are so rare that I never cared for ordering them and waiting 4 months. Injected happened to receive a set and my interest was instantly re-kindled. I contacted them and my first impression was that this particular vendor was a very professional one, very helpful and trustworthy. Soon after we closed the deal and even though my stuff is still at customs, I got there today to review the items and they are all here and in perfect condition after travelling 2,000 miles. The first comment I received from the guys at the customs office was that the packaging for the items was extremely well done and they were, of course, curious about the gorgeous wheels!!

A big THANKS!!!! goes to Greg @ Injected for a great deal, excellent service and for being available to answer numerous questions from a customer.

Best Regards,
Carlos Chacon

PS. Pics of the installed product coming up hopefully this weekend!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:04 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts
Thumbs up

Marty @ Injected also does a fantastic job..I've ordered an exhausted and BBK from them... No problems at all....
Old 09-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Mods, by all means please feel free to move this to the best suited space, should this not be the one.
moved to wheels & tires forum