Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

BBS LM, and BBS RS-GT wheels.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 06:53 PM
ceddyluv82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBS LM, and BBS RS-GT wheels.

I am narrowing down my choices for a set of wheels. The two that I have pretty much set my mind on are the LM or the RS-GT. I guess I am going to run a 19 inch rim to be able to clear a Brembo BBK when I decide to get it, but what is troubling me is the specs. A vendor on this site who was a great help with pricing and info( great prices btw) told me this...
In a 19 inch, there is a 19x9 with an 18 offset for front and 19x10+22 out back.
That is the size I am looking for... however when you go to the tirerack.com, they do not offer the wheel for sale making me think that the LM will not fit without some kind of additional work besides bolting them on. If you go to BBS.com they only show 20x10 and 20x8.5 size. That's where it gets confusing because the vendor I contacted said he offers 19's... BBS.com has no 19's showing.

Basicly what I would like to know is does anyone know for sure if these are an easy fit and 100% possible to install LM's??? I may just end up going with the RS-GT's.... but the LM's are pure sex. Thanks for any help!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:15 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Use a offset calculator to compare your current wheels to the new wheels. With the new dimensions, check the car with a tape. Do you clear the suspension, brakes calipers and fenders? Reference: http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp
Old 03-20-2007, 07:19 PM
ceddyluv82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply. The main issue I am having.. is not offset, it's the bolt pattern. I read somewhere that the LM has a slightly different bolt pattern measurement then the RS-GT. YET--- I see there are pictures out there of LM's on 350z's.