Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Sevas Wheels: Quality or crap?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 08:40 AM
sdkone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well...the 20" Sevas are on order. I will post pics of the wheels up close when I get them.

Thanks,
Old 03-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Triple8Sol
Banned

They look good in person. Just not the best wheel, so don't fool yourself.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:15 PM
THE TECH

With 20", obviously weight and performance was not something that you were worried about. More about the bling than anything else.
Old 03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
thaspadez

Originally Posted by sdkone
Well...the 20" Sevas are on order. I will post pics of the wheels up close when I get them.

Thanks,

lol u didnt listen to any of us !!!
Old 03-30-2007, 04:30 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Please post up some pics, as I am ordering a set as well. Still debating on 19's though.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:36 AM
zodiac

Originally Posted by thaspadez
lol u didnt listen to any of us !!!
"One man's hog is another man's queen"
Old 04-10-2007, 06:53 AM
RedBullRR

Well I purchased the Sevas S22, and they look great in person. The quality is really good actually. I personally like Chrome Wheels easy to was and maintain. Its like jewelery for your car. The weight really isnt a big deal. I dont track the car and its not much of a weight difference. I think its a waste of money to buy a set of rims the same size or 1 inch up from your factory rims. But thats my opinion. Here are pics, and I get compliments by the loads so far and only had them on since Friday. Putting on Eibach ProKits this weekend cant wait!

You get what you like, not what other people here tell you. Personally I've seen a lot of cars on here, and the ones that always stand out to me are the ones with 20 inch wheels.

Also a Pic of my friends G35 Coupe on IForged 20's Chrome dropped on Eibach ProKits.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:58 AM
myladyz33

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
Well I purchased the Sevas S22, and they look great in person. The quality is really good actually. I personally like Chrome Wheels easy to was and maintain. Its like jewelery for your car. The weight really isnt a big deal. I dont track the car and its not much of a weight difference. I think its a waste of money to buy a set of rims the same size or 1 inch up from your factory rims. But thats my opinion. Here are pics, and I get compliments by the loads so far and only had them on since Friday. Putting on Eibach ProKits this weekend cant wait!

You get what you like, not what other people here tell you. Personally I've seen a lot of cars on here, and the ones that always stand out to me are the ones with 20 inch wheels.

Also a Pic of my friends G35 Coupe on IForged 20's Chrome dropped on Eibach ProKits.
Jlines are the only new type rim that owns
Old 04-10-2007, 08:20 AM
RedBullRR

Originally Posted by myladyz33
Jlines are the only new type rim that owns
Please finish your sentences. This makes no sense man?!
Old 04-10-2007, 08:28 AM
zodiac

Smile

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
Please finish your sentences. This makes no sense man?!
I believe that he is saying that "jline rims are the only ones that are awesome, or hot, or cool.

like "you got owned"..."Jlines own (are better) the rims listed here"
Please,correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure about those wheels dude. The reason why Volks are huge here in the West is because they are quality built wheels without the extra weight. And they look very nice and clean. Sevas, in the other hand, are too bling;which is the reason why they aren't even consider as an option. If bling is what you want, then by all means. Remember, you drive a sports car, not a sedan. Good luck and enjoy.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:38 AM
RedBullRR

Originally Posted by Changvi
I'm not sure about those wheels dude. The reason why Volks are huge here in the West is because they are quality built wheels without the extra weight. And they look very nice and clean. Sevas, in the other hand, are too bling;which is the reason why they aren't even consider as an option. If bling is what you want, then by all means. Remember, you drive a sports car, not a sedan. Good luck and enjoy.
Your rite I do drive a sports car. Doesnt mean i have to put the same wheels everyone else does. I didnt put these rims on to drag race to track, just to chill for the summer times out here in NY. Your all entitled to your opinion, and so am I so here goes..

I personally like to be different. If I wanted someone elses car thats what would have bought. But I want my car my personality. I thought about buying some volk wheels, I thought about works wheels, but I couldnt see the reason to buy 5K on just Rims that will get used 6 months out of the year.

I dont care who you are the car looks hot. You see it drive by you'll notice it. I see a Z with Volks drive by I would see just another Z. Hope what I am saying here doesnt get Misinterpreted. I think to have Bost Style and a Track Ready Car is great, but not practical for me.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:41 AM
RedBullRR

Originally Posted by zodiac
I believe that he is saying that "jline rims are the only ones that are awesome, or hot, or cool.

like "you got owned"..."Jlines own (are better) the rims listed here"
Please,correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm glad someone understands what he was saying.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You do whatever you want man. Never said you couldn't..lol
Old 04-10-2007, 11:17 AM
nofeardude87

that's good that you didn't jump on the bandwagon and just went for whatever YOU wanted. if you ever plan to change wheels in the future, just remember that there are alot of good quality brands other than volk and work. i've taken a real liking to advan and gram lights recently
Old 04-10-2007, 12:19 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here we go again!!!! For some reason peopel have preconceived notions of whta is "right" for the Z. God forbid you step out of the accepted confines. Bottom line...there are wheels that are as light or lighter than the "standards" ie Volk , Work etc. What wheel is right for a particular Z depends on the styling theme the owner is going for.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:19 PM
zodiac

I think that the reason (imho) people are pushing Volk and Work so much here is that they have had personal experience with them. They sound to me like a flawless option for any 350z, provided you like the style, and can afford them b1tchez. I personally don't have the kind of money that it takes to put those rims on my ride...if I did, i'd be putting Iforged, HRE or something like that on mine. I'm quite sure that Sevas makes some good rims, and if you like em, then buy em. (Which it sounds like you did : ) ) My car isn't going to be tracked or put on the dragstrip either, that is why I think bling is fine on my Z... People that flame other members because they didn't choose Volks or Works obviously have money to burn, or imho have very little reality to worry about. If Mommy and Daddy were paying my bills, or I only put money into my car (not my mortgage, wife's car, regular bills, etc) then hellz yeah I'd be rollin some light weight 'sepnsive azzed rims too. But I'm 34, and have been pullin my own weight for almost 20 years...so again, if you dig them...get them. Don't let the flames bother you...people gave their opinions..don't sweat it. Just make sure that you post pics...I'm anxious to see how great they look on your ride.

Last edited by zodiac; 04-10-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:31 AM
RedBullRR

I appreciate everyones comments, keep em coming! I love the way my car looks rite now on 20's and lowered. I cant complain.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
classic6

I received my 20'' S22's in silver with the Chrome lip about two weeks ago. The quality is very nice and I would recommmend these wheels to anyone. I have owned many different brands of wheels and can honestly say that I am impressed with these. I'll post some pictures once the weather clears up some here in Maryland.

**UPDATE**
Here are some pictures.

Last edited by classic6; 04-19-2007 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-20-2007, 09:37 AM
RedBullRR

Dude your car looks ****ing incredible. I was going to go with the silver in the inside. Good to be different. Have you lowered the car yet? Is that a G Coupe wing?

Quick Reply: Sevas Wheels: Quality or crap?