Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Call me crazy, but...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
bizcotch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone need to photoshop a Z with "actual" mustang bullit wheels and not the foose version like the ones in the picture above.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Korki Buchek

Ya, and when you do, make sure its a silverstone with a nismo kit.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bizcotch
Someone need to photoshop a Z with "actual" mustang bullit wheels and not the foose version like the ones in the picture above.

Well it was the closest I could find at short notice that looked like what he was going for. (I don't keep mustang pics you know)
Old 04-17-2007, 05:45 AM
rvshehata

I rock bullitt wheels, they look completely different in person. I've been flammed many times on this forum because "they belong on a mustang".....what evaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! My specs - (r) 20x10 -1 offset (f) 20x8.5 +24 offset
225/35 & 245/35 nitto 555
Attached Thumbnails Call me crazy, but...-cimg0196.jpg   Call me crazy, but...-cimg0182.jpg  
Attached Images    
Old 04-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Korki Buchek

They look f***ing sweet. Good Job!

Especially with the black lip...
Old 04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
I1DER

Sshesh the guys are rough here. But that's what happens when you don't narrow it down to "A" or "B" and don't initially post the color or any exterior mods of your car. I can see them 'possibly' working on a silver color if "done corectly".

Last edited by I1DER; 04-17-2007 at 08:24 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:32 PM
Ahmads350z

The nitto 555!!!!
(GASP)!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:12 PM
MR_X

dude you are a little bit late for April fools.

j/k Just do as you would like is your car, why worry about what others think?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Fluid1

"if done correctly"

So you mean something other as using them for wheels? lol
Old 04-17-2007, 09:21 PM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

someone has rims like that on their Z. if i recall correctly it was a white one with SUPER thin tires.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:53 PM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
You're entitled to a contrary opinion, but you'd be wrong.
then what the hell is the point? Why don't you just shove your opinion up your *** then? Geez....yes guys, you can have your own opinion but it's worthless pos to him. Nice! You win the idiot of the year award,
Old 04-17-2007, 09:54 PM
da-masterbater
Banned

Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running!
Giacomo Casanova
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Casanova)
Jump to: navigation, search

Giacomo Casanova“Casanova” redirects here. For other uses, see Casanova (disambiguation).
Giacomo Casanova (April 2, 1725 in Venice – June 4, 1798, in Dux, Bohemia, now Duchcov, Czech Republic) was a famous Venetian adventurer, writer, and womanizer. He used charm, guile, threats, intimidation, and aggression, when necessary, to conquer women, sometimes leaving behind children or debt. In his autobiography Histoire de ma vie (Story of My Life), regarded as one of the most authentic sources of the customs and norms of European social life during the 18th century, he mentions 122 women with whom he had sex.

In spite of him being a historical character and Don Juan being a legend, Casanova is often associated with him.

Contents [hide]
1 Biography
1.1 Early years
1.2 In Venice and elsewhere
1.3 Fugitive and chevalier
1.4 Retirement
1.5 Casanova's other desires
1.6 Sinner or Sinned Against
1.7 Quotations
2 Works
3 In popular culture
4 Notes and references
5 See also
6 External links

[edit] Biography

[edit] Early years
Giacomo ("Fernandon") Casanova was born in Venice in 1725 to actress Zanetta Farussi, wife of actor Gaetano Giuseppe Casanova. Cousin to Mozart's librettist Lorenzo Da Ponte. His biological father is generally believed to have been Michele Grimani, a member of the patrician family who owned the San Samuele theatre where Zanetta and Gaetano worked for a time. Casanova was the first of six children. Giovanni Alvise (1730–1795), Faustina Maddalena (1731–1736), Maria Maddalena Antonia Stella (1732–1800) and Gaetano Alvise (1734–1783) were likely fathered by Gaetano, while Francesco (1737–1803) may have been the son of another man. His father died when he was eight, before he had the chance to establish a proper bond with him. Casanova would himself sire many children outside of wedlock and like his own parents he never paid them any serious attention.

His mother, with six children to feed, kept her five youngest at home and shipped Casanova off to boarding school in Padua on his ninth birthday, supposedly for the good of his health. She immediately returned to Venice - Casanova would not see her again for more than a year and would never again share her home. She was able to afford boarding school because before Gaetano died in 1733 he had appealed to the Grimanis to take care of his family. At boarding school he showed great academic promise and quickly became his teacher's favourite, naturally quick-witted, with an intense appetite for knowledge and a perpetually inquisitive mind. It was also here that he came into contact with the opposite sex for the first time when his teacher's younger sister apparently gave him his first orgasm at the age of 11. At the age of sixteen he lost his virginity in the arms of two sisters who, according to his account, threw themselves at him. At the age of 16 he obtained his doctorate in Law from the University of Padua, where he had studied moral philosophy, chemistry, mathematics, and law. He was keenly interested in medicine and later in life regretted not having made a career out of it, although he became an eager and often instinctively good amateur doctor.

[edit] In Venice and elsewhere
In 1740 Casanova was back in Venice where he started his clerical law career in the church as an abate. By now he had become something of a dandy — tall and dark, his long hair powdered, scented, and elaborately curled. He quickly ingratiated himself (something he was to do all his life) with a 76-year old Venetian senator, Alvise Gasparo Malipiero, the owner of Palazzo Malipiero. Malipiero moved in the best circles and taught young Casanova a great deal about good food and wine and how to behave in society. He never spent much time on his church career, due to his restless nature and preoccupation with sex.

His career in the church was short and tainted by scandals. After he left the church, he bought a commission to become a low ranking military officer for the Republic of Venice, and went to Constantinople after which he was stationed a short period on Corfu. He found his advancement too slow and boring and soon abandoned his military career. Back in Venice, he became a violinist in the San Samuele theatre, which was still owned by his probable biological father, Michele Grimani. At the age of 21, he saved the life of a Venetian nobleman from the Bragadin family, who became his life-long patron and raised Casanova to the status of a wealthy gentleman. Casanova left Venice in 1748, due to another scandal, this time about a freshly buried corpse dug up in order to play a practical joke — the victim went into a coma, never to recover — and charges of rape against a young girl, of which he was later acquitted.

[edit] Fugitive and chevalier
Having spent time in Paris, Dresden, Prague, and Vienna, he returned to his home town of Venice in 1753. In July 1755, at age thirty, he was arrested and convicted for his interest in magic (witchcraft) by the Inquisitori di Stato in Venice, and imprisoned in "I piombi" ("The Leads"), a famous prison book which apparently contains the secrets of Casanova's sexual charm.
Casanova in Bohemia, a sympathetic and gently ribald novel about Casanova's last years at Dux, Bohemia; by Andrei Codrescu (2002; publisher?).
Giamo Casanunda is a dwarvish character appearing in several of the Discworld novels by fantasy writer and satirist Terry Pratchett. Casanunda's personality and predilections (as well as his punnish name) are obviously inspired by the historical Casanova.

[edit] Notes and references
In-line:
^ (French) Giacomo Casanova (1787). Histoire de ma fuite des prisons de la République de Venise qu'on appelle les Plombs. Leipzig: Shonfeld.
^ (English) Hartmut Günther (2002). The Casanova Tour. Giacomo Casanova. Casanova Magazine. Retrieved on 2006 October 27.
^ Casanova, G: Personal correspondence to Johann Ferdinand Opiz. January 10, 1791
Biography:
(English) Derek Parker (2002). Casanova. London: Sutton Publishing. ISBN 0-7509-3182-5.
(Polish) Roberto Gervaso (1990). Casanova. Warsaw: Państwowy Instytut Wydawniczy. ISBN 83-06-01955-5.

[edit] See also
Histoire de ma vie (Story of my Life) - Casanova's autobiography.
Manon Balletti, Casanova's lover of lovers.

[edit] External links
http://www.dickinson.edu/~emery/Casanova.htm
http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/casanova.htm
Memoirs
Memoirs of Jacques Casanova
Works by Giacomo Casanova at Project Gutenberg
Magic Lantern Show The Life of Giacomo Casanova

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova"
Categories: 1725 births | 1798 deaths | Italian writers in French | Italian memoirists | Italian librarians | People from Venice (city) | Spies | Escapees

ViewsArticle Discussion Edit this page History Personal toolsSign in / create account Navigation
Main page
Contents
Featured content
Current events
Random article
interaction
About Wikipedia
Community portal
Recent changes
Contact us
Make a donation
Help
Search
Toolbox
What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Printable version
Permanent link
Cite this article
In other languages
العربية
Bosanski
Català
Cebuano
Česky
Dansk
Deutsch
Español
Esperanto
Français
Hrvatski
Italiano
עברית
Lietuvių
Nederlands
日本語
‪Norsk (bokmål)‬
Polski
Português
Русский
Shqip
Sicilianu
Simple English
Suomi
Svenska
ไทย
Tiếng Việt
Türkçe
Old 04-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Korki Buchek

Originally Posted by AlvinHuyN
then what the hell is the point? Why don't you just shove your opinion up your *** then? Geez....yes guys, you can have your own opinion but it's worthless pos to him. Nice! You win the idiot of the year award,

English!? Do you speak it?!
Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 PM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
English!? Do you speak it?!
Old 04-18-2007, 08:01 AM
ZLadie2000
Banned

u are crazy
Old 04-18-2007, 09:37 AM
rvshehata

da-masterbater, WTF was that all about???????????
Old 04-18-2007, 09:49 AM
DCK

Just get it and post pictures and prove every1 wrong.
I can't really imagine it. I personally only like it on the old '67 mustangs
but i've never seen it on a z so what is there to say
~st3v13
Old 04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
THE TECH

Some people will post anything just to post.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
dubbzdiggler

that mustang looks pretty mean.