doree610

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmm.... i would've gone wit da DUBS...
Old 07-28-2007, 06:38 AM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigBodySmith
Alot of people hate on this site...

you asked what people think, they are being honest. IMO anything over 19" on a Z is a waste. the car is a sports car, not a SUV or a donk
Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 AM
BigBodySmith
Banned

Originally Posted by Voboy
ballinnn...i spy oem wheels on the black z....he is left out..
Naw, his car was really dirty, I do have pics of his Peanut Butter interior tho, very clean.

But u missed the shaved Nissan emblem on the front of the CS Z
Old 07-28-2007, 07:01 AM
eze-edsel

you need to talk to your friend with the ppw cause those wheels belong on a mustang. friends don't let friends drive their z with mustang wheels. and you definitely need to go with 285's in the rear. but it looks good.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:05 AM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by Voboy
ballinnn...i spy oem wheels on the black z....he is left out..

NICE.... how long did it take you to see that?? lol i was like wtf are you talking about and scrolled up and NO NO NO ahhhhhhh there it is... lmao.. nice spot..

Lovin the wheels.. dont normly like 20's but looks good, will look much better with a little drop on it.. not feelin the ppw.. kinda look a little like mustang wheels.. my two cents anyways..
Old 07-28-2007, 07:05 AM
eze-edsel

Originally Posted by Nexx
congratulations you bought a 350z and turned them into RX8's.

having 20s on a z DOESNOT turn it into a rx8. this seems to be your response to every thread that has a z with 20s on it. a z with 20s only loses about 5hp due to the weight of the wheels. and i personally like the way it looks, as long as it is done right any size wheels look good on the z.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:11 AM
fast kiwi

Yea, I guess I shot myself in the foot then... Ill just stay lurking in the F/I Forums.

Mate... dont stress.. You asked for an opinion and you got one.. so long as you like em, thats what matters.. Drop the car and repost.. i bet the opinion will change some what.. most people will never get over the fact that you have 20's but you not tracking so who cares.. I have 18's and love em.. id like to go 19's (4 the look) but feel the perfromance is in what i have.. but thats just me. if every one hated on me for it i wouldnt care.. if i did care, i proly wouldnt ask though too.. lol.. now go SLAM that bad boy!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:15 AM
drivenCSZ

tell your friend his wheels look like poo...but i guess that's the sacrifice you gotta make when you're tryin to be ballin
Old 07-28-2007, 07:30 AM
yoichi

ugly
Old 07-28-2007, 07:31 AM
fast kiwi

Originally Posted by yoichi
ugly

how do you realy feel... lol
Old 07-28-2007, 07:34 AM
BigBodySmith
Banned

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
tell your friend his wheels look like poo...but i guess that's the sacrifice you gotta make when you're tryin to be ballin
I let him know, keep them coming tho. And I do understand that everyone has there own opinion. I wasnt really going for the ballin look, just a clean Z, had the badge shaved, Im waiting on getting my antenna, rear wiper, and badge shaved, no kits, nothing will be done on the outside, besides the newer headlights, now Im working on the motor, look for it in the F/I soon but they are 20's, so they are ballerish looking, haha. my friend's rims, well there chrome, so I do believe he was going for the ballin look...
Old 07-28-2007, 07:36 AM
fast kiwi

I let him know, keep them coming tho. And I do understand that everyone has there own opinion. I wasnt really going for the ballin look, just a clean Z, had the badge shaved, Im waiting on getting my antenna, rear wiper, and badge shaved, no kits, nothing will be done on the outside, besides the newer headlights, now Im working on the motor, look for it in the F/I soon but they are 20's, so they are ballerish looking, haha. my friend's rims, well there chrome, so I do believe he was going for the ballin look...

for sure.. if you go F/I and do it right then you can go out and own people who dont like your wheels.. lol
Old 07-28-2007, 07:50 AM
A.E.S.S.

Your car looks great man! Really liking the wheels. It is real easy for some people to associate 20's with "ballin" because of the reputation of big wheels currently being emphasized on some ghetto cars, however the Z's fender actually accomodate the diameter of 20's quite well! This car has really nice proportions dubs look just fine. Others have more logical reasons for disliking 20's like the extra weight affecting performance. However, for some driving this car fast really isn't necessary. For everyday driving there just isn't enough space on the streets. Ever see people with exotic cars driving the minimum speed limit, just relaxing, chillin. We don't to floor the car every time to enjoy this car. If this is your look, it is what it is.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:09 AM
BigBodySmith
Banned

Ohh and dont plan on tracking or racing the car, just a clean car to go back and forth to and from school and work, I built an all out track/race car, having no a/c and no interior is not that fun. haha I do miss it tho.

Also, I will definitely go with a wider tire, being I bought them used, these tires were fairly new, and I can get about 7-8 months on them. I think I will have to run a 30 series tho, I do want to drop it, but not much at all, I really just want to adjust the stifness, maybe some Konis or something, The Tein Flex w/ EDFC was what I wanted, but i really would not use the full potential, so a nice spring and strut combo would be nice, give it that aggresive stance, while running a 285/30/20. What you guys think??
Old 07-28-2007, 08:14 AM
NGZ

Ow what's that patch on the hood of the PPW?
Old 07-28-2007, 08:14 AM
BigBodySmith
Banned

Originally Posted by A.E.S.S.
Your car looks great man! Really liking the wheels. It is real easy for some people to associate 20's with "ballin" because of the reputation of big wheels currently being emphasized on some ghetto cars, however the Z's fender actually accomodate the diameter of 20's quite well! This car has really nice proportions dubs look just fine. Others have more logical reasons for disliking 20's like the extra weight affecting performance. However, for some driving this car fast really isn't necessary. For everyday driving there just isn't enough space on the streets. Ever see people with exotic cars driving the minimum speed limit, just relaxing, chillin. We don't to floor the car every time to enjoy this car. If this is your look, it is what it is.
That is exactly what I thought, the fenders do accomodate quite well with the diameter, just clean looking and a little ballerish Performance wise, its a little slower, just a tad, little sluggish starting off, but i wont have that problem soon. Well maybe still a little sluggish, but it will make up for it after 3000rpms...

Last edited by BigBodySmith; 07-28-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:24 AM
SpeedyG35

love the silver Z
Old 07-28-2007, 08:48 AM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shoulda got a chrysler 300 instead.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:51 AM
BigBodySmith
Banned

Originally Posted by sofa king
shoulda got a chrysler 300 instead.
not my style man, I like the sportier cars... but would love to rock a stock srt8 chrysler with the darkest tint ever.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:35 AM
TSG-Z

The rims on the PPW belong on a Buick!

Quick Reply: 350s on DUBS!!!!