Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

1st vent 2nd wheel help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 01:32 PM
cliffrlp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy 1st vent 2nd wheel help!

Hey guys,

So this week has been pretty bad for me, my birthday is 8/16 and on 8/17 had to go to the ER. They diagnose me with a mono ... 2 days later after taking the meds, it doesn't get any better! So I go to a different hospital because I can't breathe. That ER tells me the meds I've been taking are for strep and the ER didn't give me anything for my mono...so i take new meds. After the mono is gone, I have this crazy allergic reaction to the 1st set of meds and now covered in a rash. On top of it all...I go out today to a buddy of mines shop to start the hunt for wheels and BAM notice my car got keyed sometime between last night and today! Went to 3 paint shops...ranging anywhere from $488 to $860 because they have to paint the whole side of my car. I got the car 3 weeks ago, redline z '05 with 11,200 miles. How much worse could this week be...
anyway, wheel help...so i was at my buddies shop and was looking through his RAYS wheels magazine and I guess it was an old one because the 57f pro's were in it. Of course I fell in love w/ them and he called his distributor and of course they can get them in...but of course w/ my luck i just get a call saying it's discontinued and they only have 17's left lol. One more thing to add to my awesome week...so anyway, i was reading on here and saw Rojas Wheels bought the design. Anyone have any input on them? We were thinking about going 19x8.5 and 19x10.5 w/ 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear. I don't know much about wheels...so I'm looking for some input from you guys! Just lookin' for something different then the usual TE37s...
Thanks guys!
Leor
Old 08-27-2007, 01:36 PM
cliffrlp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OR another wheel...not sure about these...the Sport Max 006 but w/ the Red lip. Not sure how that would look w/ the redline...may look cool and unique or may look super rice. haha so let me know...i can't find those wheels anywhere on a z. Just a white supra.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:39 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

You have mono.
The 57F is a forged monoblock wheel

Coincidence? I don't think so. Its a sign from god.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:21 AM
guitman32

Received 108 Likes on 90 Posts

Whats up Leroy! Welcome to the Z family! Once you join you're in for life..

Wow, I didn't know you are were so sick. Sucks about the keying too, I know that would drive me nuts! Either way, we'll have some fun with the installs on Tues, mono or not so help me...

About the wheels, we'll discuss details in person, but my advice for you is to order them from a reputable vendor/private seller on these forums. That way you get the best prices on wheel/tire packages and you wont have to worry about any monkey business. Also, when you get them in the mail the tires will be mounted and balanced ready for the road...even less monkey business!

PS. No offense to anyone who really likes monkeys