350zspl
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^^what he said
Old 09-16-2010, 11:13 AM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phiooz
vertex kit is fcuked up.. back to stock. getting lip next week.

wow clean. that looks better IMO.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
wow clean. that looks better IMO.
+1, i wouldnt even get a lip, whatever you get with that stance will get torn up.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:17 AM
phiooz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks guys. well, that lip is poly urethane so itll be pretty durable. i just fixed up my 240 suspension and finally dd'ing it.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:00 PM
BiggieB15

Originally Posted by fatboy.yoshi
nice pick up biggie ... i too remember seeing these for sale ... gah ... whyyyyyy.... love it tho bruh....
Thanks Yoshi....wuz up with your ride??
Old 09-16-2010, 04:00 PM
jjnismoz

i just got new wheels. i will get lower and spacers soon.
Attached Thumbnails Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome-img00011.jpg  
Old 09-16-2010, 05:51 PM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jjnismoz
i just got new wheels. i will get lower and spacers soon.
I have the same wheels as you but for some reason my wheels look more aggressive than yours...weird!! I'm also lower than you also.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:52 PM
litoflow

Canibeat Presents: First Class Fitment

It’s funny how much can change in just one year…
Those of you who have been following Canibeat for a while have probably noticed how everything from the look of our site, to the style and number of our posts, has changed drastically. Our posts may have slowed down a bit more recently, but we have not. We have been working hard behind the scenes to continue to improve Canibeat, and we figured what better way to wrap our first year online and the 2010 season than throwing Canibeat’s first official event!

At the beginning of this summer I had an idea… We have traveled the country attending some of the best automotive events in the world, why not host our own event in our neck of the woods, the North East. So it is with great pleasure that we present Canibeat’s first official event, First Class Fitment. Although we pride ourselves on featuring a variety of cars on Canibeat, some functional and some not so much, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t all fans of low cars with flush fitted wheels. It is one of the fastest growing movements in the automotive world today, and we feel our overwhelming success in our first year of operation speaks to that! So for that reason we have decided to tailor our first event to low cars with aggressive wheel fitment a.k.a. Stance. With that said there is a rather large following in the North East part of the states, however to this day there has not been a single “stance event” that has brought together cars from all makes and models.

Although we believe the quality of the cars in attendance will speak volumes about the scene in our area, we also wanted to hold the event at a unique venue; somewhere you don’t typically see car shows. So we have gone to great lengths to acquire the Princeton Airport (Princeton, New Jersey) hanger and part of their facilities. Space is limited so parking in the hanger and designated show area will be limited to around 75 cars. With quality being our number one priority, anyone and everyone interested in parking their car in the hanger or designated show area will be required to pre-register.

Pre-registration will be open for the next month, with the understanding that this will be a stance event and we are looking for a variety of the best of the best from ALL makes and models. We could easily fill the airport with just European or JDM cars, but that is not what we’re trying to do. Whats unique about the stance scene is that it spans all makes and models, so you can expect exactly that at First Class Fitment. Some of you are probably wondering, “What if I pre-register and my car isn’t selected?”. We still want to see you guys come out! There will be plenty of room for spectators to park and come check out the show, with a DJ, catered food, giveaways, and other forms of entertainment throughout the day!

This is just the beginning… over the next couple of weeks expect to see more announcements about our best in class vendors and sponsors. In the mean time to learn more about the event and pre-register your car today check out

www.FirstClassFitment.com

I say at least South Carolina should come to this show. I know I will be there and will be showing the new set up.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 PM
jjnismoz

what yall think? im working on get stretch tires and spacers.
Attached Thumbnails Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome-img00012.jpg  
Old 09-17-2010, 04:30 AM
SpoolageDropout

Hey you guys got any tips for hellaflushing my Z? I have some 30mm spacers for my rear and 20mm for the front but Im Thinking maybe I should go that route and just do flush it the legit way.

Last edited by SpoolageDropout; 09-17-2010 at 04:32 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:41 AM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd get some coilovers first...(if you don't have them already, seems like your on stock suspension) then I'd get some more aggressive wheels if you want to look like these guys...
Old 09-17-2010, 06:19 AM
SpoolageDropout

Originally Posted by brandon3434
I'd get some coilovers first...(if you don't have them already, seems like your on stock suspension) then I'd get some more aggressive wheels if you want to look like these guys...
Yea im rolling on stock suspension right now I NEED AN UPGRADE BADLY!!! Now which manufacture in you guys opinion has the best coilovers?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 AM
SpoolageDropout

Originally Posted by jjnismoz
what yall think? im working on get stretch tires and spacers.
is that a carbon roof or just plainted black? either way nice car bro.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:42 AM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you wanna go low, I'd rock STANCE coilovers hands down...I personally have Cusco, they don't go as low as some want to go, but go plenty low for me and handle great......but whatever you do, if you plan on going low like the guys in here, get a true coilover setup vs an oem coilover setup...that away you can adjust your toe with adjustable toe arms...

So basically, if you do want to be low...

Get stance coilovers, toe arms, camber arms front and rear, and you should be good...
Old 09-17-2010, 07:27 AM
SpoolageDropout

Originally Posted by brandon3434
If you wanna go low, I'd rock STANCE coilovers hands down...I personally have Cusco, they don't go as low as some want to go, but go plenty low for me and handle great......but whatever you do, if you plan on going low like the guys in here, get a true coilover setup vs an oem coilover setup...that away you can adjust your toe with adjustable toe arms...

So basically, if you do want to be low...

Get stance coilovers, toe arms, camber arms front and rear, and you should be good...
Thanks man Im gna go look for a complete set now and update you guys on my project on hellaflushing my z...
Old 09-17-2010, 07:44 AM
SpoolageDropout

what you guys think about some volk sf winnings like the ones I have but not beat to hell with 19x10 +0 front and a 19x11 +0 rear in gunmetal grey with polished chrome lip?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:49 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

toby - sell me your v1 lip so you can throw that $ towards the nismo v2 front

anyway, was going to get one from Veilside vendor on here to hold me over until a custom front but they are now out of business. luckily I didnt get around to putting a deposit down, good thing cause it seems some others cant get their deposit back.

If anyone comes across a sale on an authentic veilside v1 front lip for 05 let me know please.

SpoolageDropout. I think you should get what you like. Dont worry what others think. But the wheels you mentioned are nice and would look good.

Last edited by vex008; 09-17-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:16 AM
WheelDude.com
Vendor - Former Vendor

Something different from our standard 350z fitments Teaser of the Rota P45R3 in 18x12

-Dan
Old 09-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Murfdizzle21

ordered a roof spoiler today fellas. i think it's gonna look pretty sweeeet...

phiooz your car is looking great man. i took a couple pics this morning cuz work gave me the day off.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:44 AM
SpoolageDropout

Originally Posted by vex008
toby - sell me your v1 lip so you can throw that $ towards the nismo v2 front

anyway, was going to get one from Veilside vendor on here to hold me over until a custom front but they are now out of business. luckily I didnt get around to putting a deposit down, good thing cause it seems some others cant get their deposit back.

If anyone comes across a sale on an authentic veilside v1 front lip for 05 let me know please.

SpoolageDropout. I think you should get what you like. Dont worry what others think. But the wheels you mentioned are nice and would look good.
Thanks man!

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome