Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

4,000$ Insurance =)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008 | 08:28 AM
Get_Zwole

i agree with everybody your not gonna wanna save up 4k later to buy bad *** rims instead you will prob wanna buy more go fast mods. Get some sick *** wheels and post pics
Old 02-09-2008 | 02:18 PM
Nerek

So what's the difference between companies such as Axis and Volk? I know the type of wheel is better, but what are the pros and cons really...GetZwole just bought a set of the Axis Shines and he said they were perfect, so why spend crazy money on volks when i could put the money down toward other things?
Old 02-09-2008 | 03:39 PM
Get_Zwole

they are lighter and you pay for the name and they are better wheels. In a way i wish i would have had the money to get volks. But then again i wanted winnings and i dont think i would have spend 3k just on wheels i dont think my mind will let me do that lol. So mine are just fine for me.
Old 02-11-2008 | 05:48 AM
clarkemtp

Originally Posted by Nerek
So what's the difference between companies such as Axis and Volk? I know the type of wheel is better, but what are the pros and cons really...GetZwole just bought a set of the Axis Shines and he said they were perfect, so why spend crazy money on volks when i could put the money down toward other things?
Practical for day to day driving difference? None.

But the brand ****** around here will rip to you shreds when say you bought Axis over Volk. I say, BFD with everyone else thinks spend the money how you want. Look at it this way, you've BEEN done the "$3000 dollar wheel" road, try a different path this time.
Old 02-11-2008 | 06:12 AM
Nerek

Originally Posted by clarkemtp
Practical for day to day driving difference? None.

But the brand ****** around here will rip to you shreds when say you bought Axis over Volk. I say, BFD with everyone else thinks spend the money how you want. Look at it this way, you've BEEN done the "$3000 dollar wheel" road, try a different path this time.
thnx for the tip, i was planning to go with axis or some similar company anyway, honest opinion, most of the users on this website are rich bastards, i'd rather save my money and put it toward something else or even save it for that being. Its not like i'm going to be shot cause i bought Axis instead of Volks...thnx for your input
Old 02-11-2008 | 06:21 AM
clarkemtp

Originally Posted by Nerek
thnx for the tip, i was planning to go with axis or some similar company anyway, honest opinion...
Good for you. Unless you're regularly tracking your car in some form, wheels are basically a fashion statement. If you can find the look you want for less money, do it.

most of the users on this website are rich bastards,
While I'm sure they're thrilled you think that, lol.. let's make one correction. Most of the users on this website are broke-*** 20-somethings and the only thing that is bigger than their "mod list" is their huge pile of credit card debt. Hey, again, it's their life/money, so do what makes them happy. I did stupid stuff when I was that age too. Hell, I STILL do a lot of stupid stuff.

i'd rather save my money and put it toward something else or even save it for that being. Its not like i'm going to be shot cause i bought Axis instead of Volks...thnx for your input
Save something for tomorrow? What a novel idea. No problem. You asked, I answered. Good luck with it.