Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

ROH Wheels Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 11:29 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ROH Wheels Review

Just wanted to give my review of ROH Wheels since they are now being marketed to 350Z buyers:

My other post got deleted probably b/c I mentioned a bad experience with a new vendor and was a bit harsh in my explanation. I really just wanted to protect other member's from going through the same thing, so this time I will just keep my comments about the product instead and hope that it doesn't get taken down.

ROH wheels are manufactured in Australia and primarily marketed to the Mustang crowd. I purchased a set of ROH wheels for a Mustang a few years back. It took 3 visits to different tire shops to get them balanced. The run-out of the worst offender was bad enough to actually see it change as it was spun on the balance machine. The vendor I purchased them from would not replace the wheel because they said it was within spec. Even with a dual force balance on the latest Hunter equipment it would still wobble the steering wheel at speed.

Chock it up to my inexperience at the time, but as a bonus I later found out the wheels are also extremely heavy for their size (about 28lbs for an 18" x 9").