Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

New Rota design unveiled - 19" Rota Spectrum **Bunch of Pictures**

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Beau

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
You want a fake rolex and some imitation Gucci sunglasses to go with that?

BTW, you going to the Nine Inch Nails show on the 3rd in Greensboro?
I buy the cheap sunglasses from the kiosk at the mall or from eBay for $12.99 shipped. I don't know if they are designer knock offs or not and don't really care. They block the sun exactly the same and fit me fine. Best part is that WHEN I lose them I won't care.

Are you serious about the NIN comment or did that joke go over my head?
Old 10-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Beau
I buy the cheap sunglasses from the kiosk at the mall or from eBay for $12.99 shipped. I don't know if they are designer knock offs or not and don't really care. They block the sun exactly the same and fit me fine. Best part is that WHEN I lose them I won't care.

Are you serious about the NIN comment or did that joke go over my head?
Serious.

BuzzardMountain, Bebopin Spike, Valkyire, MC and I are all going we'll probably go out dranking after the show.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Beau

Serious.

BuzzardMountain, Bebopin Spike, Valkyire, MC and I are all going we'll probably go out dranking after the show.
Haha, oh, no I don't plan on going to that show. I'm not a big concert goer.

Are you going to VIR on Dec. 1st? Track day for $275. Get between 2.5-5hrs of track time depending on your skill level and experience. There is a thread in the Track section.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:38 PM
singh

Lol.

Good job ruining the OP's thread.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Haha, oh, no I don't plan on going to that show. I'm not a big concert goer.

Are you going to VIR on Dec. 1st? Track day for $275. Get between 2.5-5hrs of track time depending on your skill level and experience. There is a thread in the Track section.
Sounds like fun. And It's not on a weekend so I can go! Zero experience on the track, but I have watched The Fast and the Furious several times.

Originally Posted by gsingh350Z
Lol.

Good job ruining the OP's thread.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:33 PM
OldDirty Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dope
Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by OldDirty Z33
dope
From I guy named "OldDirty Z33" with "Thug Nasty" in his sig, I would expect nothing less from you.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:09 AM
noodleman

lol at new "design"...the only "design work" these guys did was go to the rays site and copy and paste a rim they make and call it a day.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Mkriebs

I like them. Personally, not going to the track... 100% street driving, I could live with the extra rotating mass.

Wheeldude: What are the price and size specs? Also, would they be available in 18x9 or 18x9.5 sizing?
Old 10-26-2008, 01:11 PM
redss

Why waste my money on Volks when there is a very small chance I'll notice the difference while driving? I found on wheelweights.net that a Volk CE28N in 18x9.5 which is very similar in style and size to my 18x9's weighs 17lbs. My wheels weigh 25lbs each, 8lbs heavier. I don't think it's that big of a difference.

I think it's hilarious when people dish out thousands for Volk RACING wheels and NEVER go to a real road race track! Too scared to play with the big boys? Or just too broke because you had to have the expensive stuff?

I couldn't agree more and I will use those few thousands saved for something else more important like a rollcage or maybe a set of forged pistons and rods...

I am not advocating Rota as something god gift to man. They are just practical and reasonably priced aftermarket wheels. It doesn't hurt to have similar looks to the ultra expensive Volks, Advan, etc etc.....

Call them what you want but Volk or not, they do one thing for me and that is to have tires mounted on them and be ready to roll around the street or the track.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:06 PM
OldDirty Z33

From I guy named "OldDirty Z33" with "Thug Nasty" in his sig, I would expect nothing less from you.
Is that your last name is some stupid nick name u have created? Your just mad that you didnt name you car thug nasty.... Let me guess shes a girl?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 PM
OldDirty Z33

Originally Posted by noodleman
lol at new "design"...the only "design work" these guys did was go to the rays site and copy and paste a rim they make and call it a day.
Rotas richer than you! sounds like a good plan to me. **** if I could copy and past wheels for a living believe me I would.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:34 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Is that your last name is some stupid nick name u have created? Your just mad that you didnt name you car thug nasty.... Let me guess shes a girl?

WTF are you talking about little boy? Did you drop out of kindergarten?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:38 PM
OldDirty Z33

WTF are you talking about little boy? Did you drop out of kindergarten?
Ohhh stop it. You just come on her whoring around mr 30k. Just stop the BS and except that you are not the only cool guy on here. What a old man who doesn't get any and just stays on my350z on day long. Face the fact that Rota is coming up in the world and your just aging away. I'm running Rotas and they are fine and no one says anything about them besides nice rims. The only people who hate Rota are people like you who have nothing better to do besides cry cry cry because you sent 2k more than me and my car look just as good as your set up. Have fun
Old 10-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Ohhh stop it. You just come on her whoring around mr 30k. Just stop the BS and except that you are not the only cool guy on here.
"Except"? Wow, I hope your grease monkey skills are better than your English skills.

What a old man who doesn't get any and just stays on my350z on day long.
I get plenty enough for me. I'm married.
I'm at work on weekends. I'm at work right now getting paid to laugh at you.

Face the fact that Rota is coming up in the world and your just aging away.
Up and coming like "Folex" watches. Face it, Rotas are imitation Volks. It just screams wanna be.

I'm running Rotas and they are fine and no one says anything about them besides nice rims.
Good for you. As long as your happy with imitation rims that's all that matters.

The only people who hate Rota are people like you who have nothing better to do besides cry cry cry because you sent 2k more than me and my car look just as good as your set up. Have fun
"sent 2k" ? I just have the rims that came with my Nismo Z. I don't plan on "senting" 2k more than you for rims, I like mine.

This is why us "old folks" tend to laugh/cringe and the young kids signing up on this site. You (or your parents) buy these old high mileage Z's and spend every penny on it so that the only mods your broke asses can afford are knock off rims, neon lights, and shift *****.

Time to move to the GTR... it will be a while before that car gets contaminated with teen fail.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:04 PM
OldDirty Z33

"Except"? Wow, I hope your grease monkey skills are better than your English skills.

Good for you. As long as your happy with imitation rims that's all that matters.

"sent 2k" ? I just have the rims that came with my Nismo Z. I don't plan on "senting" 2k more than you for rims, I like mine.

This is why us "old folks" tend to laugh/cringe and the young kids signing up on this site. You (or your parents) buy these old high mileage Z's and spend every penny on it so that the only mods your broke asses can afford are knock off rims, neon lights, and shift *****.

Time to move to the GTR... it will be a while before that car gets contaminated with teen fail.
1. trust me my greasy hands are better than my English skill. Also better than you mechanic skills buddy. I speak 3 languages, you?
2. I like my imitation rims
3.come on bro are you that dumb not to understand that I meant spent?? I forgot, you spend to much time on here just making fun of people who dont type as good as you.
4. To bad I bought my car with my 752 credit score. My own bank my own money my own auto trader. my own deal. I bought the car off a 65 year old man that never drove her. My Z had 15,XXX miles when I bought her and now she had 25k want to see some pictures?? Ill be glad to show off my CAR'S. And also the car came with 19"chrome +45 off set rims. I had to change them out and since I'm soooo busy trying to make my auto business rise I couldn't afford expensive rims.

So there ya go buddy I'm not like the other "TEENS" on here. You dont you first read up on me and find out what I'm about before bashing. Remember I'm 20 doing big things

Last edited by OldDirty Z33; 10-26-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:05 PM
noodleman

Rotas richer than you! sounds like a good plan to me. **** if I could copy and past wheels for a living believe me I would.
lol, just cause they make money doesn't mean they make quality products. There are lots of examples of that floating around...
Old 10-26-2008, 05:10 PM
OldDirty Z33

Originally Posted by noodleman
lol, just cause they make money doesn't mean they make quality products. There are lots of examples of that floating around...
I know everything about the whole rota deal. I am aware that they are cheep, knock offs, people hate, they crack, they smell, and they also look like imitations but I'm different and DGAF I'm guessing every wheel they make would be around 100$ a piece. They probably make a lot of money!

Last edited by OldDirty Z33; 10-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

1. trust me my greasy hands are better than my English skill. Also better than you mechanic skills buddy.
Good, I'll let you change my oil.

I speak 3 languages, you?
Actually you speak 2.5, you don't have the English down just yet.
I'm curious as to the other two languages you claim to speak, many of the kids your age claim a lot of things on here...

But to answer your question I "speak" one language.

3.come on bro are you that dumb to not to understand that I meant spent?? I forgot you spend to much time on here just to make fun of people who dope type as good as you.
dope type? You really are making this too easy.

4. To bad I bought my car with my 752 credit score. My own bank my own money my own auto trader. my own deal.
You used "my" too much there. Ease up.

I had to change them out and since I'm soooo busy trying to make my auto business rise I couldn't afford expensive rims.
Are you starting your own korpurashun?

So when your business takes off and becomes a world powerhouse propelling the art of the oil change to never before seen heights you'll have the money to buy Volks.

So there ya go buddy I'm not like the other "TEENS" on her. You dont you first read up on me and find out what I'm about before bashing. Remember I'm 20 doing big things
Big things?

Please elaborate.

Quick Reply: New Rota design unveiled - 19" Rota Spectrum **Bunch of Pictures**