Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Hellaflush spacers?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 AM
AZHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by litoflow
^^ lol you guys make me laugh man. Seriously. my boys run fat tires all day. In fact one of them has a TB single turbo g35 and I smoke him from the beginning of 2nd gear all the way till the beginning of my 5th and I need a tune bad and had no thread on my tires. I smoke fatty tires z's all day long here in New Haven ct. So if u are OEM with na mods I don't care what u got hit me up on the PM. I will smoke you, record you post it online and laugh at you all day long so my not so sporty car will show u how sporty she can be. Peace!
vhawt?

i'll race you for pinks, as soon as i get my 15k parts over nighted from japan. it dont matter if its a inch or a mile! winning's winning... ok got my F&F out of my system.

Last edited by AZHR; 10-18-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:24 AM
4DGS

^isn't it weird that they ordered all those parts overnight from Japan yet still picked them up from Harry's? Why not just have them shipped to Dom's shop? They're pretty much always someone there.

This thread fails, lets talk about F&F.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:30 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Yawn.

This argument is tired dude, get with the times
Do you wear skinny jeans and listen to wocka flocka too?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:04 AM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

No thanks to Weapon R.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:48 AM
AZHR

Originally Posted by 4DGS
^isn't it weird that they ordered all those parts overnight from Japan yet still picked them up from Harry's? Why not just have them shipped to Dom's shop? They're pretty much always someone there.

This thread fails, lets talk about F&F.
lol you know, it never hit me until now. it would make sense...but back on-topic... more F&F!!!! i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.....
Old 10-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So they're using the "hellaflush" thing to market the spacers. Who cares? It's smart on their part to do so. Funny thing is the hellaflush guys usually claim something on the lines of, true offsets aren't achieved by spacers. Whatever as much as I hate this crap I don't see a reason to get bent out of shape over this topic.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:00 AM
sektor 11

Originally Posted by Nexx
So they're using the "hellaflush" thing to market the spacers. Who cares? It's smart on their part to do so. Funny thing is the hellaflush guys usually claim something on the lines of, true offsets aren't achieved by spacers. Whatever as much as I hate this crap I don't see a reason to get bent out of shape over this topic.
agreed.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:40 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got nothing against Hellaflush, they're a great business who organize great meets but i wouldn't buy those spacers
Old 10-18-2010, 08:50 AM
ALO8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but they are cashing in on their brand. they already got all the stretched fanatics throwing their stickers up on their ride like theres no tomorrow, might as well cash in on other products
Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 AM
BrownDogg

They are being smart and using their company to sell spacers. A bit over priced spacers but people will buy them. I actually like the black anodized color but wouldn't spend that much on them. More power to them if they want to capitalize on this
Old 10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

can the site add "hella" to the vulgarity filter
Old 10-18-2010, 10:28 AM
stradaONE8

This thread, this thread, is absolutely epic. I can't figure out who's trolling who anymore, it's so many layers deep it's incredible. Carry on.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:53 AM
killa.beez33

I know what you mean, but even sometimes with the right specs, some people just fiend for more poke, so they go ahead and add a 20mm spacer when it's not really needed. THEN it get's quite ridiculously stupid.

And if Lito thinks, having his car SLAMMED, stretched tires, and camber'd out doesn't affect the performance/handling of his car then he's a true high school idiot, and doesn't spend much time on the track. I don't spend much time on the track either, but I'd like to see him try to run his car in the twisties, against a properly setup car for the track, with a little less power. You're only going fast in a straight line, good for you . You obviously don't know how or still a virgin on hitting the twisties if you think your hellaflush specs don't affect the handling of your car OR he's just running a super weak "Stance" specs, he thinks he's hellaflush when he isn't. Sure it might be responsive, because of the dampening/stiffness, but that doesn't mean it handles well. I think it was on my350z or on an Import magazine that showed diagrams and stuff showing that having your car at hellaflush specs has a great negative impact on your cars handling performance. Has something to do with center of gravity, and balance.

I'm no expert, but I do know enough that what Lito claims is just a bunch of high school talk, and he doesn't make much sense in his arguments either... You beat a G35, a heavier car than the 350z, with heavier fat tires, with a shitty single turbo setup while your car had smaller tires with no "thread"?? Are your tires made out of yarn? Post your video on YouTube. Or post some pics, or at least your car specs.

Plus OP, the Hellaflush guys are all about Stance, they don't really give a rats a$$ about performance. They obviously don't spend a lot of time on the track, if anything maybe drifting... so they don't need to have their "performance sports" car to be setup for the track. So they'd rather spend their money else where in making their car stance'd out... Let them be. You have your own taste in sports cars, they have their own. Like I said, each to their own.

Last edited by killa.beez33; 10-18-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Max-G

Originally Posted by killa.beez33
I'm no expert
clearly.

if you're going to make an argument, either you are the expert or shut up.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 0jiggy0
Do you wear skinny jeans and listen to wocka flocka too?
I go hard in the paint but I'm over 19 so I can't rock skinny jeans.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:33 PM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stradaONE8
This thread, this thread, is absolutely epic. I can't figure out who's trolling who anymore, it's so many layers deep it's incredible. Carry on.
hah reminds me of the inception movie. But yes mad trolling going on. lol

Last edited by BoomerZ33; 10-19-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:31 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,309 Likes on 1,663 Posts

Originally Posted by litoflow
Shoot me a pm and tell me when/where I'm down.
I'll keep it public. http://redlinetimeattack.com/ti/rl/index.html Autoclub Speedway next month. Nice long front straight all they way to the top of 5th gear.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

I'm just glad I was able to decipher what the hell was Lito was saying...
Old 10-18-2010, 06:05 PM
litoflow

^^Good.

Nexx, I agree with you. True offset is Achieved without Spacers. I am 100% in disagreement with using spacers to get the right stance, but we also have to realize that there are people out there that can't afford to buy the right wheels or even find the right wheels with the proper offsets. Better yet they can afford to buy nice wheels with nice offsets but its easier to buy normal wheels and get some spacers and utilize the money left over for something else. Regardless I still agree with you. True offset is achieved without spacers.

Originally Posted by AZHR
vhawt?

i'll race you for pinks, as soon as i get my 15k parts over nighted from japan. it dont matter if its a inch or a mile! winning's winning... ok got my F&F out of my system.

Originally Posted by killa.beez33
if Lito thinks, having his car SLAMMED, stretched tires, and camber'd out doesn't affect the performance/handling of his car then he's a true high school idiot, and doesn't spend much time on the track. I don't spend much time on the track either, but I'd like to see him try to run his car in the twisties, against a properly setup car for the track, with a little less power. You're only going fast in a straight line, good for you . You obviously don't know how or still a virgin on hitting the twisties if you think your hellaflush specs don't affect the handling of your car OR he's just running a super weak "Stance" specs, he thinks he's hellaflush when he isn't. Sure it might be responsive, because of the dampening/stiffness, but that doesn't mean it handles well. I think it was on my350z or on an Import magazine that showed diagrams and stuff showing that having your car at hellaflush specs has a great negative impact on your cars handling performance. Has something to do with center of gravity, and balance.

I'm no expert, but I do know enough that what Lito claims is just a bunch of high school talk, and he doesn't make much sense in his arguments either... You beat a G35, a heavier car than the 350z, with heavier fat tires, with a shitty single turbo setup while your car had smaller tires with no "thread"?? Are your tires made out of yarn? Post your video on YouTube. Or post some pics, or at least your car specs.

Plus OP, the Hellaflush guys are all about Stance, they don't really give a rats a$$ about performance. They obviously don't spend a lot of time on the track, if anything maybe drifting... so they don't need to have their "performance sports" car to be setup for the track. So they'd rather spend their money else where in making their car stance'd out... Let them be. You have your own taste in sports cars, they have their own. Like I said, each to their own.
Offending me through the internet? lol really? Do you want me to high school cry now? Oh wait I graduated from High School with a Diploma years ago, wait wait I also learned English in 3 months, thats pretty idiotic right? not. Do you feel Tougher now? .....wait... why don't you kill a bee so you can feel even tougher. Don't call me an idiot just because bro, there is no reason for you to call anyone that if you don't know the person. That shows what kind of man you are, if you are even a man. So before you talk crap, look up the facts about my specs and what set ups I got and then say something about it.

So for your info, here are my specs.
Wheels Set up: Weds Kranze Borphes 19x10-4F and 19x11-16 Rears..Only set in USA and second set Weds Kranze ERM 18x10-20F and 18x12-5R.
Engine and Drivetrain: Rev Up Lower Plenum and Plenum Spacer, ACT Stage 2 Clutch, Streetlight Flywheel, NGK One Step Colder Spark plugs, R2C Intake, Berk Test Pipes, OBX Y'pipe, AAM 3" Single Exhaust.
Suspension: Stance GR+ true coil over setup, Hotchkiss Sway bars, SPC Rear Camber Kit and MR brace bar.
Plus couple things missing. Still got a couple ways to go, i am not done with the z yet and i know i will never be.

Originally Posted by terrasmak
I'll keep it public. http://redlinetimeattack.com/ti/rl/index.html Autoclub Speedway next month. Nice long front straight all they way to the top of 5th gear.
You do realize i am all the way in the other side of the country in Connecticut right?...just saying.

Last edited by litoflow; 10-19-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

^I had to re read it and I laughed... I'm Puerto Rican so it made sense keeping in mind English is your second language.

Quick Reply: Hellaflush spacers?!?