Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Pictures of the Zenetti Rims Santa brought me

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 05:36 AM
Rod-Z-Guam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Pictures of the Zenetti Rims Santa brought me

Check out the new rims Santa brought me

Last edited by Rod-Z-Guam; 06-16-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:37 AM
Rod-Z-Guam

Default Re: Pictures of the Zenetti Rims Santa brought me

Originally posted by Rod-Z-Guam
Check out the new rims Santa brought me
Here's another shot

Old 12-25-2003, 05:39 AM
Rod-Z-Guam

Default Re: Re: Pictures of the Zenetti Rims Santa brought me

Originally posted by Rod-Z-Guam
Here's another shot
The "big" picture

Old 12-25-2003, 06:44 AM
Z YA LTR

Nice rims even though Im not a fan of chrome. I wish santa would have brought me some rims.

--Josh
Old 12-25-2003, 08:17 AM
arizzee

Nice wheels, Rod-Z, but what really caught my eye was the background in the "big" picture, wish I was in Guam!
Old 12-25-2003, 10:50 AM
wld350z

can i come visit you the background looks alot better then the rain and smog outside
Old 12-25-2003, 11:44 AM
gunnerz

arizzee:
You'll stop wishing about bein in Guam when you find out how much more we have to pay to get some decent mods done to our cars.

rod:
did you purchase the rims at Proline? about how much did they run you?
Old 12-25-2003, 12:13 PM
droideka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Z YA LTR
Nice rims even though Im not a fan of chrome. I wish santa would have brought me some rims.

--Josh
Just commenting on your location, Lubbock. Grew up there. HATE that sh!thole town. Went to HS out at Frensh!t because I lived outside of Loop 289.

Are you there for Tech, or did you also have the misfortune of growing up in Lubbock?
Old 12-25-2003, 02:03 PM
WeFlyTonight

Santa lives in Guam?
Old 12-25-2003, 02:04 PM
WeFlyTonight

I thought he lives in Alaska.
Old 12-25-2003, 02:48 PM
Z YA LTR

Originally posted by droideka
Just commenting on your location, Lubbock. Grew up there. HATE that sh!thole town. Went to HS out at Frensh!t because I lived outside of Loop 289.

Are you there for Tech, or did you also have the misfortune of growing up in Lubbock?
I went to frenship also. I have been here for about 9-10 years now. Im just working right now, not going to school yet. But when I do it wont be at Tech.

--Josh
Old 12-25-2003, 04:13 PM
droideka

I went to frenship also. I have been here for about 9-10 years now. Im just working right now, not going to school yet. But when I do it wont be at Tech.

--Josh
Did you ever hear the story about the guy who stopped mid-stride in front of Principal Strong during the graduation ceremony and gave him a Zeig Heil salute in a packed auditorium?

That was me.
Old 12-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Z YA LTR

Did you ever hear the story about the guy who stopped mid-stride in front of Principal Strong during the graduation ceremony and gave him a Zeig Heil salute in a packed auditorium?

That was me.
Nah I never heard that story. I bet that was crazy as hell though!

--Josh
Old 12-25-2003, 04:34 PM
droideka

Nah I never heard that story. I bet that was crazy as hell though!

--Josh
I graduated in '87. It was a loooong time ago. I was constantly in trouble there, just one of those people not cut out for school.
Old 12-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Z YA LTR

I graduated in '87. It was a loooong time ago. I was constantly in trouble there, just one of those people not cut out for school.
You wanna know something funny? I was only 5yrs old when you graduated. Im 21 right now.

--Josh
Old 12-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Rod-Z-Guam

Talking

Originally posted by gunnerz
arizzee:
You'll stop wishing about bein in Guam when you find out how much more we have to pay to get some decent mods done to our cars.

rod:
did you purchase the rims at Proline? about how much did they run you?
Wassup Yo , yeah I decided to "bite the bullet" and buy the rims and tires at Proline. The whole set (rims, tires, lug nuts, two sets of locking nuts, balancing and installation) ran me a flat $3K. They agreed to throw in balancing, installation and all the lug and locking nuts at no additional charge. I had established a budget of $2,500 for rims and tires but really liked the Zenetti's from the display. I basically told the salesman (Rudy Quichocho) in a serious but friendly way "I'm in the market for 19" chrome rims and I'm ready to buy them TODAY, so please hook a brutha up . . ." otherwise I'll have to go talk to my friends at Triple J. Rudy explained he was only authorized to knock off about $500.00 from the sale price because they only had one set of tires that would fit those particular rims and the tires were rather pricey. Rudy agreed to speak with Mr. Chen about my request for a reduced price (with special emphasis on "he's ready to buy TODAY!"). Rudy came back with a big smile on his face and informed me that Mr. Chen was in a good mood and agreed to knock off almost $1,000 from the original sale price. I went over budget by $500.00 but hey, it's only money right Don't get me wrong, I'm a broke brutha but I have damn good credit and figured I can handle payments of $100.00 a month (thanks Citi Bank!).

The rims along with the rear spoiler really give my car a destinctive look. Since Mr. Lee (Lee's Auto) sold his Z I think I'm the only 350Z (on island) running that particular Nismo Rear Wing, which gets a lot of compliments. You are absolutely correct in noting the cost for mods and shipping parts on island is rather discouraging; what's the old say ". . . the fleas come with the dog." I've been checking various sites online for rim & tire prices. I found some that were substancially cheaper but by the time you add shipping & handling charges the costs end up being pretty much the same as the local dealers. I ordered the rear wing, illuminating side markers, gas, clutch and footrest pedals from Yuichi at StrictlyZ.com. The shipping prices quoted online can be reduced, ya just have to call or email Yuichi and he'll hook you up with the "real' shipping costs. I've encouraged him to adjust their their online "check out" for Guam residents to reflect more reasonable postage/shipping charges. As I'm sure you've experienced many US companies typically consider Guam a "foriegn or international location" although our claim to fame is "Guam, Where Americas' day begins." VIVA STATEHOOD!!!

Rod-Z-Guam
Still drivin Miss Daisy crazy!