Notices
Wheels & Tires Wheels, Tires, Big Brakes, Coilovers, etc...

[] [] [] Stance / Forgestar / Vossen and Other Wheel Specials [] [] []

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [] [] [] Stance / Forgestar / Vossen and Other Wheel Specials [] [] []

Wheel Warehouse is proud to offer Stance, Forgestar, Vossen and other wheel specials for your Nissan 350Z and 370Z's!

All wheels and/or wheel and tire packages will include hub centric rings, lug nuts and free shipping! PM for pricing!

Sizing and color options can be found below:

Stance SC-5ive:
19x8.5" 35mm
19x9.5" 35mm
20x8.5" 35mm
20x9" 32mm
20x10" 35mm

Matte Black
Machined face with matte silver windows and chrome lip
Machined face with matte black windows and chrome lip

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Stance Demeanor:
19x8.5" 35mm
19x9.5" 35mm
20x8.5" 35mm
20x9" 32mm
20x10" 35mm

Gunmetal machined

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Stance Evolution:
20x8.5" 35mm
20x9" 20mm
20x10" 38mm
20x10.5" 25mm

Silver machined

Forgestar CF5:
20x9"
20x11"

Gloss black
Matte black
Textured black
Silver
Gunmetal
Textured gunmetal
Frost white
Race gold
*Custom finish

Forgestar CF10:
20x9"
20x10"
20x11"

Gloss black
Matte black
Textured black
Silver
Gunmetal
Textured gunmetal
Frost white
Race gold
*Custom finish

Forgestar F10:
20x9"
20x10.5"

Gloss black
Silver
Gunmetal
Race gold

Forgestar F14:
20x9"
20x10.5"

Gloss black
Matte black
Textured black
Silver
Gunmetal
Textured gunmetal
Frost white
Race gold
*Custom finish

Vossen VVS CV1:
RS / LS / SS fitment[/i]
20x9"
20x10.5"

Matte black machined with stainless lip
Matte silver machined with stainless lip

Vossen VVS CV2:
RS / LS / SS fitment[/i]
20x9"
20x10.5"

Matte black machined with stainless lip
Matte silver machined with stainless lip

Vossen VVS CV3:
RS / LS / SS fitment[/i]
20x9"
20x10.5"

Matte black
Matte graphite
Matte silver

Avant Garde M310:
19x9.5" 20mm
19x11" 18mm

Hyper silver
Matte black

Avant Garde M350:
20x9" 15mm
20x10" 20mm

Gunmetal machined
Matte black

Avant Garde M368:
20x8.5" 20mm
20x10" 20mm

Matte black
Machined silver

Roderick RW-3:
19x8.5"
19x9.5"
20x8.5"
20x9.5"

Brushed face with black accents and chrome lip

Roderick RW-4:
19x8.5"
19x9.5"
20x8.5"
20x9.5"

Brushed face with black accents and chrome lip

Niche Circuit:
19x8.5"
19x9.5"
20x8.5"
20x10"
20x.10.5"

Bright silver
Machined silver with black pockets
Matte black

Niche Euro:
19x8.5"
19x9.5"
20x8.5"
20x9.5"

Bright silver
Matte black

Niche Mugeloo:
20x8.5"
20x10"
20x10.5"

Bright silver
Matte black

Niche Nurburg:
20x8.5"
20x10"

Bright silver
Matte black

Niche Spa:
18x8"
19x9.5"
20x8.5"
20x10"

Bright silver
Matte black

Wheel Warehouse has been located in this 7,000 square foot showroom for over thirty years so feel free to shop around for a price quote and then come back and see us. If you have any questions or if you're interested in something you don't see feel free to send me a PM or email to gene@wheelwarehouse.com.

Last edited by Wheel Warehouse; 02-28-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks to Delta_two-Niner for the order, can't wait to see them on the car!
Old 03-17-2012, 05:44 AM
QuintonC

Received 105 Likes on 72 Posts

Machined face with matte black windows and chrome lip. 19x9.5 all around, shipped to 47421.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

Two more orders, thanks guys!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for the orders!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:51 PM
MKlok90

Vossens need 19's!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

We have a few sets of 20" Forgestar F10's in stock at VERY special pricing!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Delta_two-Niner

Angry My Review

I ordered x2 18x9+20's and x2 18x10+20's in the Forgestar f14's from Wheelwarehouse.com on Tuesday March 6th, 2012. At the time of order i was quoted 4-6 weeks to have them made and shipped to my front door. I finally received the wheels May12th, 2012, after waiting 9 weeks and 4 days. No biggy, the wheels looked great!

To get everything Balanced, Mounted,and Switched over, i was flipped this bill:

No big deal at all, its an additional cost that i was totally expecting. Well...after a day of driving (non-track, regular to and from work everyday driving) i began to notice that there was some sort of plastic like material that was feeling off the paint was beginning to "bubble" "peel" away.

What is this ?!?! I sent an email to Gene at WheelWarehouse to find out. He forwarded the pics to Forgestar who responded and said that the clear coat was peeling away. Forgestar's solution was to have me ship the wheels back to them, and THEY re-powdercoat them. A gentleman over at Modbargains.com was kind enough to inform me that the clear coat will peel away if the curing process is not followed correctly. He stated that this has happened before with them and the situation has unfolded exactly as it is for me.

Mind you when balancing is performed the weights are mounted inside the rim, now obsolete with the peeling of the layer between the weights and the rim.

I was instructed by Gene to take the wheels off to prevent any further peeling or damage. So i did, and luckily when i pulled back into Les Schwab's lot a day later, they Unmounted the brand new tires i just bought, and switched me back to my stock wheels (which they charge for. See above pic) Luckily, and being completely understanding of the problem at hand they allowed me to leave the property, and to settle up with them when i came back to get it all REMOUNTED, BALANCED...and so forth.

Gene, being proactive and helpful decided to send out the packaging i would need to send the wheels back while he waited for a response and a course of action from Forgestar. I received the packaging this past Saturday May 19th and went back to Les Schwabs, had everything reversed, and boxed up the rims that day.

When i talked to Gene on either May 17th or 18th, he had stated that he would put in the call tag to FedEx, and have them pick up my wheels on Monday the 21st. (Yesterday) FedEx did not show up so i shot Gene a call by 5 to find that Forgestar wanted to handle it, so he had to turn over his info to them. FedEx never came. Today is Tuesday the 22nd and still nothing from either Forgestar or FedEx.

Forgestar replied to Gene and informed him that they will only be covering $100 of my fee's incurred from mounting, balancing and switching my wheels. So, as it stands, ASSUMING i get these wheels back WITHIN the 2 week quote they gave me to re powder coat the wheels. When i go back to Les Schwab i will have to shell out, yet again, $168.49 +whatever they want to charge for having to undo everything on the first trip.

Forgestar unfortunately has not lived up to my expectations. The long anticipated wait for a set of Forgestar f14's was counter balanced by the outrageous wait time, lack of communication, and current standing failure to prioritize the resolution of this problem. During the wait, i did not receive a single phone call to get an update on my order, even though i was assured that i would get updates along the way.

Gene stated via phone that the next round of charges for RE-Mounting, RE-Balancing, and other charges incurred as a result of damaged products will be picked up by his shop. !!!

As it stands now, i am waiting for a reply from Forgestar to get my wheels BACK to them. (May 18th)

-Tuesday (March 6th) --> Placed order with Forgestar

-Tuesday (May 22nd) --> no update from forgestar regarding Fedex pickup

-Wednesday (May 23rd) --> no update from forgestar regarding Fedex pickup

-Thursday (May 24th) --> Received email from Gene in PM containing "call tag" numbers and labels for shipping. Boxes were shipped out this afternoon via UPS !!!

-Monday (May 28th) --> Wheels still in route

-Wednesday (May 30th) -->Wheels delivered at 10:00 A.M.

-Wednesday (June 6th) -->No Update

-Elapsed Time since Order Date-->13 weeks 1 day (June 6th) with total of 60 (give or take a few) miles driven on wheels.

-Sunday (June 10th) -->I was informed a couple days ago that Forgestar isn't wanting to re-powdercoat the rims in 'Gunmetal' finish, replied back requesting 'Titanium' but i haven't received a response back (i got this message one week after them receiving the wheels; this was confirmed via Tracking #'s). I was originally quoted a total time of 2 weeks excluding shipping to re-powdercoat, this coming Wednesday will mark 2 weeks and i don't have ANY confirmation that they have even started the process.

-Wednesday (June 13th) -->Forgestar decided they would stick with the Gunmetal Finish, and are estimating Friday to have them back to Wheel Warehouse. With how things are going were going to anticipate for Monday. As soon as Wheel Warehouse gets them they will ship out. Hopefully sometime next week i'll have the wheels back.

-Monday (June 18th) -->Of course no wheels on Friday, nor today.

-Tuesday (June 19th) -->STILL no wheels..... Time to call Forgestar myself.-->Apparently...the wheels JUST returned back from the powder coater JUST NOW (4:00pm) They're ESTIMATING to ship them out tomorrow..but Peter (at Forgestar) stated that wasn't a guarantee because they..."have to make it through all the pallets"..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I just submitted a request to the Better Business Bureau to have a report developed on this company.

-Wednesday (June 20th) --> Gene called earlier this morning and stated that if Forgestar couldn't/wouldn't deliver or ship out the wheels themselves, Gene would go down personally and pick them up. (Hopefully he has more luck than they in 'sifting' through all of their pallets. I asked him to call me once he has them in his hands. I will update at 5:00pm if that happens.
-->Gene called at 5:10pm stating that Forgestar has shipped the wheels and forwarded me the corresponding tracking numbers. Unfortunately they went with UPS which i would never recommend (given their oh-so-awesome delivery timing) but atleast they're on their way. I will update when they are at my doorstep.
-->Elapsed Time: 15 weeks

-Monday (June 25th) -->Wheels delivered at 7:32pm

-Tuesday (June 26th) -->I brought everything (tires & f14's) to Les Schwab this morning at 8:30am and began the process of mounting and balancing once again. Shortly after the process began Craig at the Meridian St. Les Schwab came out and informed me that one of the 18x10's had a bend to it. He took me back and spun the wheel for me. Upon looking at it i could see an obvious irregularity to it. I asked Craig what he recommended and he replied that he would not suggest putting it on the car for it would cause an obvious "bump" in the ride. It's not like the wheel is shaped like an egg, but it's just enough to cause concern and prevent balancing. I called Gene and let him know what is going on, and told him that at this point i want my money back, as well as a refund for the initial balancing, wheel switching, and dismount&mount of the initial phase. I also stated that i am not waiting 3 weeks while my situation gets handed around multiple offices, that i can ship them out TODAY (last day off from work for the week) but this NEEDS to get done.

-Thursday (June 28th) --> Forgestar has a replacement wheel for the bent 18x10+20 and is getting it started today...they stated it will be done by Wednesday July 4th and shipped out immediately. Gene is working on getting a call tag for the bent wheel so i can get that shipped back to them.

-Tuesday (July 3rd) --> Of course i'd get a call saying the wheel wouldn't be done until Approx. next Tuesday....Awesome!

Last edited by Delta_two-Niner; 07-03-2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Information Update
Old 05-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

We've been in contact with Forgestar and we're working to get this handled in a timely manner. We're not sure why this happened to the clear coat but the wheels are on the way back to the powder coater today to get stripped and refinished.

Wheel Warehouse is not in the business of selling people product and leaving them stranded if an issue comes (which happens) up so we'll make sure everything gets handled and Daniel (Delta_two-Niner) gets the wheels back on his car.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:46 PM
LosTViet

price for Stance SC-5ive:
19x9.5" 35mm and shipped to 64124
Old 06-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Wheel Warehouse
Vendor - Former Vendor

PM's sent!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:08 PM
XsMobe

WTB: quantity- 2
size- 325/25zr20
preferred- Continental ExtremeContact DWs
Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Delta_two-Niner

Default Hmm

Welll.....the 'edit' feature has disappeared off my post above...so i will continue it here.

-Tuesday (July 10th) --> Gene called and stated that no one can get ahold of the powder coater, so an update cannot be said. (figures). I will update when i get an update. Mind you.....the wheel was supposed to be done LAST wednesday.

-Wednesday (July 11th) --> Absolutely no update from anyone...Gene stated Forgestar hasn't heard from their powder coater...
***Gave Gene until Friday July 13th to get this figured out...wheels were supposed to be done last week and now the 'Powder Coater' has gone Ghost.

-Friday (July 13th) --> Wheel is done and will be shipped out today.

-Sunday (July 15th) --> Wheel is on way and is scheduled to be delivered by UPS on wednesday.

Last edited by Delta_two-Niner; 07-15-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Delta_two-Niner

Wednesday July 18 --> Wheel arrived, got them installed, tires mounted and all.....so far so good. Gene was nice enough to cut me a check to get everything re installed and the previous cost to get everything mounted as well. Thank you! Hopefully nothing starts to peel again.