Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Weds ..Kranze Bazreia Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 03:17 PM
cman350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weds ..Kranze Bazreia Wheel

I seen a video on youtube AWOL /White Nissan 350z ...with the above wheels I plan on going 9 inches in the front and 10.5 in the rear can anyone provide information of the ride with these sizes...I have 18 inches on my 350Z currently .
Old 01-15-2013, 05:54 PM
LeviEubanks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is Edafe's old setup. (Royal_T) I have a set of Weds Kranze Bazreia's on my Z, 18x12 in the rear and 18x10 in the front. You will be able to fit a 9" in the front and a 10.5" in the rear just fine. You will need to roll your fenders, but there will more than likely be no pull required depending on the offsets you go with. Since my rears are so wide, I had to pull my fender quite a bit to get them to fit properly. As far as ride quality goes, it's not that harsh. I definitely feel like my Z grips the road more than it did with it's narrow 8" stock wheels. You will be happy with them, but be prepared to wait about 4-5 months for them to be built and shipped from Weds Kranze Japan. That's where I got mine and they took about that long to arrive. They are well worth the wait though, and especially a nice wheel. You have good taste my friend. Feel free to send me a PM with any more questions that you might have.

Here are some pictures of my Z with the mentioned wheels.

Good luck!