Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Lazyness = Scratched Rims

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Donald0730

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lazyness = Scratched Rims

Ok, U may know how much I despise those automatic car washes. But I dunno why i didn't listen to myself. I woke up this morning and found alot of green dust(maybe pollen of some sort). I had to be in school soon so I didn't have time to hand wash. That's when I decided to go to the auto wash. It's the kind where there's ONE wheel thingy that U drive onto. When I got on it was fine. Waited for the wash to finish. Then when i got out I heard a small scratch. I thought it was just the tire rubbing. The same happened to the back wheel. I got out and took a look. That's when I saw it. Small but numerous scratches in the front left wheel. Mostly on the rim, but some on the face. The back left wheel wasn't that bad, but enough to make me pissed. Damn....

Well, I found a thread here that linked to this site:
http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...ight=audiworld

The guy left the wheel on the car and I think that makes things too complicated. I'm gonna take the wheels off my car. I'm gonna try to mask most of undamaged part of the wheel with masking tape.

I was just wondering if anyone recommended a paint that matches the stock wheel color.