Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Cosmis XT-006R

Old 05-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Vora

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosmis XT-006R

Hello,

I have been eyeing these wheels for a couple years now and want some insight on fitment and sizing etc.

I have looked everywhere for fitment and what not but the internet isn't helping me with just a Google search so I am here to ask.

Background is that my car is going to be used for daily driving and drifting. It has a welded diff (that was there when I bought it). It's lowered on some springs but I have no clue what brand they are.

I am looking to get this wheel 18s or 20s.

With 18s I would love to run a square 18x11+8 but can live with running 18x9.5+10 in the front. I want to maximize grip is all.

With 20s I would run 20×9.5 +10mm in the front and 20×11 +5mm in the rear.

I have no clue as to what I should and can run for tire sizes for either sized wheel. Any input here would be great.

My car isn't super low nor will it ever be unless I went with bags for some unknown reason which is why 20s are not my first and only choice. I would prefer to keep stock fenders but have no qualms with rolling mine or getting a widebody kit.

I just want some input on what to get so my car looks better. I am on stock 17s right now with 245/40 tires and will include a picture of what it looks like as it sits now.

Regards,

Ethan Vora

Search this Thread