Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Pics: Iforged flux on my Lemans susnet. 56k beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nice

Originally posted by willpower
But Im guessing you paid twice as much as I did and IMO these look faaaaaaaaaar better.
But hey......nice rims
not trying to be a dink, but since you started it- you have axis wheels that are built in China, and are not a true multi-piece wheel and have less (if any) forged pieces and more cast pieces, making them heavier and weaker. Just thought youd like to know
Old 05-04-2004, 05:54 PM
willpower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah....bang for your buck buddy, Oh and by the way I didnt say the Axis were better quality.....I said they look better.

Last edited by willpower; 05-04-2004 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Rob Nance

You have more self control than me RodH.

You're a fool willpower. I have Axis wheels myself, and I know they are not the best quality, and are heavier, not as strong, etc than iForged. All that said, even if I thought he was stupid, I wouldn't come and post it on this thread. If someone posts that they got new wheels, it's not a chance for you to come in and say that you think yours look way better. Social skills aren't your forte huh?

Anyhow, awesome wheels Colecatz. I'm really impressed with how those 18s don't look small on the Z like some 18s tend to look because of our huge wheel wells. Gorgeous wheels man.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:58 PM
exoticxbabyx350

lookin gorgeous
Old 05-05-2004, 07:23 AM
ZZtopp

I'm no fan of Iforged, and my opinion of them has not changed, but I've always said their wheels LOOK good, and yours are no exception. Beautiful.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:15 PM
ColecatZ

Cleaned up my wheels and grabbed some better pics.....Had to share... I hope this ends the "who's wheels lokk better" nonsence.

Thanks guys.

Old 05-05-2004, 12:19 PM
erock

Originally posted by Rob Nance

Anyhow, awesome wheels Colecatz. I'm really impressed with how those 18s don't look small on the Z like some 18s tend to look because of our huge wheel wells. Gorgeous wheels man.
Same here, for 18's, those look damn good... they don't look too small the way 18's tend to look on the Z.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:35 PM
ColecatZ

Originally posted by erock
Same here, for 18's, those look damn good... they don't look too small the way 18's tend to look on the Z.
1.8" drop helps with this alot....... I knew that with the car sitting so low I could pull off 18"s OK. I'm pleased with it.

Thanks for the compliments.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:46 PM
vinnay

NiCE
Old 05-05-2004, 01:05 PM
LATEZ

nice
Old 05-05-2004, 02:27 PM
willpower

Default ******

Originally posted by Rob Nance
You have more self control than me RodH.

You're a fool willpower. I have Axis wheels myself, and I know they are not the best quality, and are heavier, not as strong, etc than iForged. All that said, even if I thought he was stupid, I wouldn't come and post it on this thread. If someone posts that they got new wheels, it's not a chance for you to come in and say that you think yours look way better. Social skills aren't your forte huh?

Hey Nance.

You must be more stupid than you look ,I didnt call anybody stupid read the posts or do you need pictures I was gonna rip you a new a$$ hole but I guess youd like that to much...Nance In England means GAY

Nuff said.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:28 PM
moog

Yeah....bang for your buck buddy, Oh and by the way I didnt say the Axis were better quality.....I said they look better.
I like how you are rolling on a fake 3 piece look wheel. And bang for the buck? I always thought that was a phrase used for performance. Did you think your wheels added some hp?
Old 05-05-2004, 04:49 PM
willpower

Originally posted by moog
I like how you are rolling on a fake 3 piece look wheel. And bang for the buck? I always thought that was a phrase used for performance. Did you think your wheels added some hp?
Another D1ckhe@d
Old 05-05-2004, 10:35 PM
rodH

Default Re: ******

Hey Nance.

You must be more stupid than you look ,I didnt call anybody stupid read the posts or do you need pictures I was gonna rip you a new a$$ hole but I guess youd like that to much...Nance In England means GAY

Nuff said.
good thing he isn't in England, Texas is a different place, take a look at a map sometime.

btw, looks are a matter of opinion, and NO, My opinion is that your wheels don't look as good. Just my opinion though. I would imagine that everyone that buys wheels over $1500 would agree with me since they didn't go with the same wheels that you have. They are fine for a budget wheel, but I am not sure it is too cool to rip on everyone saying they got ripped off. You think I make fun of the guy with the 911 at the gas station and say he got ripped off??? I think we all know who would go away laughing
Old 05-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Rob Nance

Default Re: ******

Hey Nance.

Nuff said.
Master of the English language, you go read my post, I didn't claim you called anyone stupid.

You know what they say about getting in a fight on the internet, "Argueing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, you're still retarded."

Homophobia is such a blatant sign of a weak minded person. That does not mean that someone can't disagree with homosexuality, but educated people can agree to disagree. Where does that put you?
Old 05-06-2004, 05:34 AM
ColecatZ

Thumbs down

Man, I'm glad I took the time to post the nicer shots....

FWIW, I never got offended, or upset, or even developed an opinion. I appreciate the kind words regarding my wheels but, if you guys need some alone time to figure this out, perhaps email, pm, or a seperate post would work nicely?

Thanks again to everyone.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:36 PM
t32gzz

bump for clean rims Josh, and the new pics look Zweet! Back on topic.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:21 AM
ColecatZ

Originally posted by t32gzz
bump for clean rims Josh, and the new pics look Zweet! Back on topic.
Thanks, still gonna look way to small next to your monster 20's. We can't ever park side by side.

It's funny, I always run into ppl that want to talk about the car......and they always mention seeing "a silver with bigg a$$ rims" but I never do seem to run into you.

Last edited by ColecatZ; 05-07-2004 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Moroccan_Mole

Default Re: Nice

But Im guessing you paid twice as much as I did and IMO these look faaaaaaaaaar better.
But hey......nice rims
i don't think your wheels look better, not by any measure. they look like they belong on a mb or a german car.

i probably would have bought iforged wheels during the first group buy, if it were not for thier customer service problems they used to have.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:47 AM
TriX

ColecatZ: wow really nice job with that. as mentioned before the 18's almost look 19. that is a pretty big drop though. 1.8" wow.

very nice. i love the silver + lemans looks so money.

did you or do you consider a small spoiler on the back even the stock one?

Quick Reply: Pics: Iforged flux on my Lemans susnet. 56k beware