Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

please don't hate its a show car

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004 | 10:37 AM
SQUILL

Originally posted by 91na
Look like I hurt someone's feelings...

PM from ckmaine
Oh Jesus...... bWAAAAH HAH hA HA AH ah ag HaGFahaGhaG hagHg aH aH AHAHAHAH AHA AH AHA HA AHA AH AHA HA AHA AH AHA AHA HA AH AHA HHAGHAAH HAHA A ahhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA HA HA AHAH AH AHA AHA HAA AHA A AAHGAGAJAGAJHGAJHGAA AHAHA HA AHA HA AH ahHHHHHHHHHHHHHA AHA AH AHA AH AHAA HA AHA AHA HA AHA HA AHA AHA AH AAHA HA AHA HA AHA HAA HA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA AHA AH AH......oH NO I dont have spare underwear with me damn i just pi$$ed my self it was SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! Better watch out he is commin for you with all hIZ HOMMIEZ hahahHAHAHHAHA h.

Too FUNNY!!!!!! The problem is all those pile of junk cars they drive would just break down on the way over anyway HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Old 06-09-2004 | 10:47 AM
SQUILL

AHHAHHAHAHAH too Funny 91NA here is a link to DA rollIN SolDIeRZ website with sweet pics

http://www.rollinsoldierscc.com/modu...iewtopic&t=174
Old 06-09-2004 | 01:12 PM
Simple Me

Well, to start off, I must say that half of the 350z owners I have seen on this site so far seem pompous, full of them selves, and down right inconsiderate when it comes to respecting someone's ideas. This seems especially true when someone doesn't subscribe to the same totalitarian conformity that these people insist must be followed by all Z owners, but some have you have at least been considerate with your opinions, instead of acting like a junior highschool bully and picking on someone for being different. Squill, you in particular have done quite a bit to keep this thread going, perpetuating the hate, making fun of someone else for your own person gains. You also seem to have something with one of my cars, the 1991 Cadillac Brougham. You keep on bringing it up, so what is it that you don't like about it? I mentioned this on our site, but perhaps some of you missed it, so I will repeat it again...
"Perhaps you missed the spelling of our club name... it isn't SOULJAS, we aren't a bunch of wannabe gangstas or wiggers. When the club was started originally, there were members who where in the military, we still have one who is serving our country today, while others have come and gone. None of us are little rich bitches, sitting on a trust fund or taking mom and dads money to add some bling to the family hoopty. We don't idolize the "dirty south" or sit around watching rap videos on MTV all day. We work hard for the money we earn, and we work equally hard at building up our cars the way we want to."
Now, some of us do have some hot tempers, which as I can see is something that some of you have a problem with also. We all need to get passed that though, perhaps you have some unresolved personal issues that you need to work out or something. What ever it might be, please find a healthier way to exorcise what ever it is you need out of your system, because antisocial behavior like this should have been left back in junior high. I would post more but I have to be going to work, if you have an childish or even adolescent comment for me please keep them to yourself. If you care to respond to me in a calm, respectful and mature way, by all means, I welcome your response.
Old 06-09-2004 | 01:26 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Simple Me
Well, to start off, I must say that half of the 350z owners I have seen on this site so far seem pompous, full of them selves, and down right inconsiderate when it comes to respecting someone's ideas. This seems especially true when someone doesn't subscribe to the same totalitarian conformity that these people insist must be followed by all Z owners, but some have you have at least been considerate with your opinions, instead of acting like a junior highschool bully and picking on someone for being different. Squill, you in particular have done quite a bit to keep this thread going, perpetuating the hate, making fun of someone else for your own person gains. You also seem to have something with one of my cars, the 1991 Cadillac Brougham. You keep on bringing it up, so what is it that you don't like about it? I mentioned this on our site, but perhaps some of you missed it, so I will repeat it again...
"Perhaps you missed the spelling of our club name... it isn't SOULJAS, we aren't a bunch of wannabe gangstas or wiggers. When the club was started originally, there were members who where in the military, we still have one who is serving our country today, while others have come and gone. None of us are little rich bitches, sitting on a trust fund or taking mom and dads money to add some bling to the family hoopty. We don't idolize the "dirty south" or sit around watching rap videos on MTV all day. We work hard for the money we earn, and we work equally hard at building up our cars the way we want to."
Now, some of us do have some hot tempers, which as I can see is something that some of you have a problem with also. We all need to get passed that though, perhaps you have some unresolved personal issues that you need to work out or something. What ever it might be, please find a healthier way to exorcise what ever it is you need out of your system, because antisocial behavior like this should have been left back in junior high. I would post more but I have to be going to work, if you have an childish or even adolescent comment for me please keep them to yourself. If you care to respond to me in a calm, respectful and mature way, by all means, I welcome your response.

that made me laugh.

if you post something that we don't like...we'll comment. plain and simple. if you don't like it....you have your "rollin sodiers" forum to hang out at.

people think the rims are ugly....so be it. as long as he likes them...he should be happy. no need to protect him...he's a "soldier"...he can protect himself with his "chineese ak".
Old 06-09-2004 | 01:31 PM
91na

Originally posted by djkern

that made me laugh.

if you post something that we don't like...we'll comment. plain and simple. if you don't like it....you have your "rollin sodiers" forum to hang out at.

people think the rims are ugly....so be it. as long as he likes them...he should be happy. no need to protect him...he's a "soldier"...he can protect himself with his "chineese ak".
He was upset that I joined their forum and posted the photoshops over there. I do have to say that I kept from saying anything mean over there though.

Last edited by 91na; 06-09-2004 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2004 | 01:41 PM
___DJK___

ROFL!!! Just when I thought this couldnt get any funnier!!!
Old 06-09-2004 | 02:43 PM
djkern
Banned

He was upset that I joined their forum and posted the photoshops over there. I do have to say that I kept from saying anything mean over there though.
yeah....i know. i saw the thread. the threads over there are pretty funny if you ask me. i think i even saw one that was titled "hey, check out my new cheese hat"
Old 06-09-2004 | 02:52 PM
What_the_G

Wheres the twins thread? i cant find it.

how much are those rims?
Old 06-09-2004 | 03:27 PM
G35MiXeD
Banned

Worst thing i've seen on a Z, god, dood you ruined the car.

You make Baby Jesus CRY!
Old 06-09-2004 | 03:40 PM
LBSOHK

I don't know... to go and register on their site its taking it a little too far IMO , you didnt say anything mean but still posted those pictures - which are hilarious by the way ...
its different posting it on "our" site but to go and $hit in their territory is other..

just my .02
Old 06-09-2004 | 03:58 PM
joust75

Well, to start off, I must say that half of the 350z owners I have seen on this site so far seem pompous, full of them selves, and down right inconsiderate when it comes to respecting someone's ideas. This seems especially true when someone doesn't subscribe to the same totalitarian conformity that these yada, yada, yada, Blah, blah, blah, etc, etc,

That was a well thought out, well stated, inspiring, empathy instilling post.

You also get points for putting that silly little sig animation at the bottom of the page.
To think that you are only going to make one or two posts and you still went to the trouble of putting a cartoon at the bottom of the page. You gotta admire that.

I did feel a little bad about some of the negative posts, especially after checking out Darrens pictures on the site. (Smiling in all his pics, seems like a likeable guy.) Why mess with a guy like that right?

Well I was bothered for a little bit but then decided that it doesnt make a snails patoooty worth of difference to this guy if we bag on his car. I am sure he isnt going home and crying himself to sleep. It probably pisses him off but thats the price you pay for doing something different. If I wanted to paint my Z hot pink, I would never hear the end of it. Spinners in my opinion is an equally tasteless move, and deserves a ragging!
Its gangsta style,(Chinesee AK anyone?) and we at My350z.com dont like anything that promotes violence or the gangsta lifestyle.
As long as we are not hurting anyone and as long as its funny We will continue to bash on Darrens G-Unit Z.
My advice to you if you dont want to see this thread anymore is to not post, because I believe you have just thrown fuel on the proverbial fire with yur reply. This thread was just about dead and would have mercifully dissapeared, but you have given us ammunition for at least 4 more pages.
Wellp thats all I have to say, but in closing I will also say that this is all in fun, and deep down beneath the mocking, ridicule and derision, The crew at My350z.com actually wishes the best to the rolling soldiers and all car enthusiasts, but hey, boys will be boys and after all.....

What the hell was he thinking putting spinners on a Z?????????????

Last edited by joust75; 06-09-2004 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-09-2004 | 05:34 PM
SQUILL

ROFLMAO AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!! !HOLY $H!T ICANT believe how funny this is im sooooo chaped that i dont have PhotoShop at work Damn!!!!!!! Got some great ideas haa hhaa hee hee hee
Old 06-09-2004 | 05:45 PM
Westby

This thread was just about dead and would have mercifully dissapeared, but you have given us ammunition for at least 4 more pages.
hehehehehehehehehe
Old 06-09-2004 | 05:48 PM
91na

Originally posted by joust75
That was a well thought out, well stated, inspiring, empathy instilling post.

You also get points for putting that silly little sig animation at the bottom of the page.
To think that you are only going to make one or two posts and you still went to the trouble of putting a cartoon at the bottom of the page. You gotta admire that.

I did feel a little bad about some of the negative posts, especially after checking out Darrens pictures on the site. (Smiling in all his pics, seems like a likeable guy.) Why mess with a guy like that right?

Well I was bothered for a little bit but then decided that it doesnt make a snails patoooty worth of difference to this guy if we bag on his car. I am sure he isnt going home and crying himself to sleep. It probably pisses him off but thats the price you pay for doing something different. If I wanted to paint my Z hot pink, I would never hear the end of it. Spinners in my opinion is an equally tasteless move, and deserves a ragging!
Its gangsta style,(Chinesee AK anyone?) and we at My350z.com dont like anything that promotes violence or the gangsta lifestyle.
As long as we are not hurting anyone and as long as its funny We will continue to bash on Darrens G-Unit Z.
My advice to you if you dont want to see this thread anymore is to not post, because I believe you have just thrown fuel on the proverbial fire with yur reply. This thread was just about dead and would have mercifully dissapeared, but you have given us ammunition for at least 4 more pages.
Wellp thats all I have to say, but in closing I will also say that this is all in fun, and deep down beneath the mocking, ridicule and derision, The crew at My350z.com actually wishes the best to the rolling soldiers and all car enthusiasts, but hey, boys will be boys and after all.....

What the hell was he thinking putting spinners on a Z?????????????
I couldn't have said it better....

No really, I couldn't.
Old 06-09-2004 | 05:53 PM
zectasy

i actually do see where simple me is coming from...yah the car looks nasty i think but thank god everyone doesnt drive around a z how i would want mine...world would be a very boring place....just not my style but its all good...least he has a good taste in the car he bought...
Old 06-09-2004 | 07:44 PM
iLLG35

Originally posted by zectasy
i actually do see where simple me is coming from...yah the car looks nasty i think but thank god everyone doesnt drive around a z how i would want mine...world would be a very boring place....just not my style but its all good...least he has a good taste in the car he bought...

LOL Don't Hate HAHAHA... You guys made this thread so funny that it made it over to G35 Driver and has like 50 posts already HAHAHAHAHAHHA..... Yo I also love that Beretta, **** is crazy.. That a showcar also?? Come to NYC with Rollin Soldiers HAHAHAHHA, wow!!! Icy Hot Stunnaz for realll..... My god, I love your rims pffffffff PSYCHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Anyway, umm,uhhhh.....
Attached Thumbnails please don't hate its a show car-justin-s-family-car.jpg  
Old 06-09-2004 | 11:02 PM
Simple Me

Actually, I debated for quite some time whether or not to begin posting on this site. I didn't come on here to defend Darren, he is extremely capable of handling himself. What brought me here was the slander of my club in general. I in particular took offense to Squill's comments, which for some reason he directed at one of my cars. The turbocharger he uses as his avatar leaves much to the imagination regarding his choice of vehicles. I even asked him what it was about my Caddy in particular that he found so horrid he felt the need to at the sight of it. His reply was typical of the 6th grade mentality he has shown throughout this entire thread. I am sure that if I wanted to, I could have lots of "fun" with photoshop too, but really what is the point.

Some of you act like putting spinners on your car is like hitting the ebay lottery, but honestly... did you see any rice on his car? I don't see any full body vinyl graphics, plastic chrome trim around every corner, miss aligned bodykit of different colors, dual Bomz fart cans, 15" aluminum spoiler, neon highlighting in every corner of the dash and underbody, or even the all popular "fake" hood pins or carbon fiber look inserts. He just put rims on his car, rims that he likes, rims that he paid for with his own money. If you want to know the meaning of ruining a car.... try
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438665
I own an MK3 Supra, and everytime I see pictures of this car my heart drops. ;>.<; How would you feel if someone did this to a 350Z? It makes putting spinning rims on the car pretty insignifacant, doesn't it.......
Old 06-09-2004 | 11:53 PM
SQUILL

Actually, I debated for quite some time whether or not to begin posting on this site. I didn't come on here to defend Darren, he is extremely capable of handling himself. What brought me here was the slander of my club in general. I in particular took offense to Squill's comments, which for some reason he directed at one of my cars. The turbocharger he uses as his avatar leaves much to the imagination regarding his choice of vehicles. I even asked him what it was about my Caddy in particular that he found so horrid he felt the need to at the sight of it. His reply was typical of the 6th grade mentality he has shown throughout this entire thread. I am sure that if I wanted to, I could have lots of "fun" with photoshop too, but really what is the point.

Some of you act like putting spinners on your car is like hitting the ebay lottery, but honestly... did you see any rice on his car? I don't see any full body vinyl graphics, plastic chrome trim around every corner, miss aligned bodykit of different colors, dual Bomz fart cans, 15" aluminum spoiler, neon highlighting in every corner of the dash and underbody, or even the all popular "fake" hood pins or carbon fiber look inserts. He just put rims on his car, rims that he likes, rims that he paid for with his own money. If you want to know the meaning of ruining a car.... try
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/438665
I own an MK3 Supra, and everytime I see pictures of this car my heart drops. ;>.<; How would you feel if someone did this to a 350Z? It makes putting spinning rims on the car pretty insignifacant, doesn't it.......
Heee Heee Heeeee there is now way this thread could be any better i feel honored to be it its presence.....

Ok Simple Me this may be difficult for you to understand however i will try.....ok putting spinning rims on a 350z is worse than anything ever. It is a crime against all that is holy and good in this world. Its worse than stomping puppies to death. Its the worst most horrific thing ive ever seen since the Exorcist when i was 8. its worse than a 500 pound woman in a g string. its worse than an irs tax audit. its worse than slamming your finger in a car door. its worse than Richard simmons. Its worse than contracting the ebola virus. its worse than Michael Boltons entire cd collection. Its worse than a rectal exam. Its worse than Waking up with Rosanne and fat Oprah sitting on your face. Its worse than 3 degree burns over 90% of your body. its worse than having to take a dump in a port a potty. Its worse than a tripple root canal without nitrous, Its worse than clubbing baby seals to death, its worse than a pink picnic basket.. its worse than the last action hero followed by battelfield earth.

Understand?

Also that cadillac is my favorit RolliN SoldIerZ.
Old 06-10-2004 | 12:07 AM
___DJK___

but honestly... did you see any rice on his car? I don't see any full body vinyl graphics, plastic chrome trim around every corner, miss aligned bodykit of different colors, dual Bomz fart cans, 15" aluminum spoiler, neon highlighting in every corner of the dash and underbody, or even the all popular "fake" hood pins or carbon fiber look inserts. He just put rims on his car, rims that he likes, rims that he paid for with his own money.
Simple me, his car is not rice, its dog$hit. Those are the ugliest fking rims Ive ever seen in my life, period. I think I would rather have every other thing you just mentioned instead of those rims.

On a side note, I LMAO today when I saw a green saturn with 14 inch "spinna" hubcaps!
Old 06-10-2004 | 12:44 AM
notlownf

Okay Simple Me this is the problem, he came to this site and posted pics of his car with, I assume, the intent of getting feedback. Well he got his feedback, granted alot of it was uncalled for, but what did he expect?

As far as nothing on his car being "rice" He put 75lb spinners on a "sports car" which take away from the performance and driveability of the car all in the name of "Show"

And then you come over here berading us for picking on him, and then you proceed to pick on someone who has nothing at all to do with this thread. At least we all gave Darren the opportunity to defend himself, did you give the guy with the MKiii the same courtesy? Your no more a grown up than any of the people here.

And finally the name of your club, I have been a soldier and I have served my country, and I take offence to the fact that you try to pass your group off as "soldiers" I understand some of you served and I applaud you, but unless every one of you served your country then don't call yourselves "soldiers".

Good luck to you Simple Me and please just let this die, you have nothing to gain by getting in a war over here. Enjoy your club, that is why you built it.

Last edited by notlownf; 06-10-2004 at 12:49 AM.

Quick Reply: please don't hate its a show car