Notices
Wheels Tires Wheels, Tires

FS: WedsSport SA-60M 18x10 +20

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Deedilus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WedsSport SA-60M 18x10 +20

Selling my WedsSport SA-60M's, 18x10 +20 with no tires.

I bought these some time last year from Touge Factory in like a blurple color with candy blue lettering and inserts. These wheels get so many compliments it's not even funny, they're ridiculously light, and super durable. In the dark they look like a very dark blue/black almost, in the daylight or direct light they're bright purple. Before I bought them I was weary of the inserts, but like I said these wheels get so many compliments it's not even funny.

Condition: 8/10
Very few rashes, if any they are barely noticeable. The only noticeable thing about the wheels is the main finish is coming off, which I've heard is very common for WedsSports. My friend paid extra for a similar finish on his Weds and the finish is beautiful, but easily chipped on his as well. I was going to powder coat them white while leaving the inserts and lettering candy blue, but I run in a Formula D ProAm AND I'm in the process of moving, so all of my funds are going towards tires, gas, entry fees, and food right now. If you're interested, I can have my friend powder coat them for $200 extra before shipping them out.

THESE DO NOT COME WITH TIRES!!!
Price: $1,800 SHIPPED, $2,000~ SHIPPED AND POWDER COATED

I bought these for way more than that, and as far as I can find via google it looks like my Z is one of two that has these on a Z33 in the States. There are probably more, but according to google I'm one of two, which is a shame because they look super rad on Z33's. Hoping it goes to another Z so you can start receiving endless compliments on your wheels. You may get the opportunity to witness the hilarious spectacle of those "dub" dudes staring at them in the dark with a flashlight wondering aloud if you have "LEDz in dat *****."

Pics:
WedsSport SA-60M 18x10 +20-ax0hg06.jpg

Fitment in the front with ~18mm worth of spacer, back with a +15mm spacer (and stretch in the back, wheels were originally my backup fronts but I wanted the car to be on them for the tech day last season):
WedsSport SA-60M 18x10 +20-wxp3gws.jpg

^ As you can see, if you're a fitment freak or all about function these wheels are solid for both. I can't stress how light and strong they are as well.

Contact: You can either message me on here, text me at (210) eight-six-three-7933, or e-mail me at dorifutomatt(at)gmail.com. Serious inquiries only please, I really need these sold and have been trying to sell them for a while now. The car was away getting a new knuckle kit fabbed up and I couldn't get a proof picture until I got it back, so I'm hoping now I can finally get these sold.